LIVE A LITTLE

2 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
I'm currently in my apartment on campus trying to write this stupid paper on my own.
Honestly I don't even know where to start.
If Alison were here it'd be so much easier.
Somehow she always finds a way to make me understand.
The only reason I'm doing this is to get back on the team, plus because professor Daniels wants me to finish it.
~Flashback~
-EMILY I DIDN'T GET YOUR PAPER Professor Daniels says as I get up to leave his class.
-YEAH, I UH..I DIDN'T DO IT I say.
-WHAT'S GOING ON EMILY? He questions me. YOU WERE STARTING TO DO SO WELL, IS THIS ABOUT ALISON BEING IN THE HOSPITAL? BECAUSE IF THIS IS ANOTHER SITUATION LIKE WHEN SEAN...
-ITS NOTHING LIKE THAT I snap after hearing his name.
-WOAH Daniels says putting his hands up in surrender.
-SORRY I apologize.
-NO, IM SORRY he says. IT WASN'T MY PLACE TO SPEAK ON SEAN he adds. HOW ABOUT THIS? IM GONNA GIVE YOU UNTIL NEXT MONTH TO FINISH THIS PAPER.
-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR ME? I ask.
-BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO PASS professor tells me. AND I KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO THIS, SO NEXT MONTH I WANT THAT PAPER he adds walking away.
~End Of Flashback~
-I CANT DO THIS I whisper to myself while sighing in frustration and placing my hand to my head.

Staring down at the paper I start to get pissed off so I ball it up and throw it across the room before getting up and leaving out

When I was younger and I was sad or feeling some type of way I would swim or run to clear my head.
The pool is filled with loud freshmans right now so I'm choosing to run.
After running around the backwoods trail ten times I come to a stop to take a breather.
~~~~
-YOU CANT CATCH UP I breath out as I run along the trail with my twin brother Sean.
-OH IM CATCHING UP Sean says while laughing and passing me.
-CHEATER I gasp as he finishes before me.
-PAY UP SIS Sean laughs. IM THE BEST IN THE FIELDS FAMILY.
I hand him over the twenty bucks and watch him place his hands in his pockets.
-WANNA GO AGAIN? I ask. I BET I'LL BEAT YOU THIS TIME I challenge.
-WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE? my brother questions, bending down to tie his shoe. EMILY? I hear him call, looking up to only see that I already started running.
-IM GONNA BEAT YOUR CHEATING ASS Sean says hopping up and chasing after me as I laugh.
~~~~
A few tears come streaming down my face as I stand there thinking about him.
-EMILY? someone calls, knocking me out of my trance.