HOME SESSION

Unedited
NEXT DAY
Emily's POV
As I sleep I start to feel slow and long strokes up and down my morning bulge .
-MMM I lowly moan.
-WHAT'S THIS ON MY BACK? A sweet voice questions making me quickly hop up.
-SORRY I quip covering myself up once Alison realizes what she was just touching.
No we didn't have sex...
We just slept together in the same bed.
Alison came over yesterday for our tutoring session since the library was closed and ended up falling asleep while I was working.
~Flashback~
-MY THEORY WAS CORRECT Veronica coos while panting for air.
-I WENT EASY ON YOU I tell her. MAYBE ONCE YOU GET USED TO HIS SIZE I CAN SHOW YOU MY FULL POTENTIAL I smirk while on top of her.
-AHEM! I hear someone clear their throat at the door causing both me and Veronica jump up to cover ourselves.
Turning around I see Alison standing there with books in her hand.
-I CAN COME BACK IF YOU WANT she says.
-N..NO SORRY I FORGOT YOU WERE COMING I say. JUST GIVE US A MINUTE I tell her.
She walks out into the living room and leaves Veronica and I alone.
-DAMN AND HERE I WAS THINKING WE WOULD GO FOR ROUND TWO Veronica says sliding her hand down my boxers and palming my dick.
-SORRY RONNIE I say removing her hand. YOU GOTTA GO I tell her.
We both get dressed and I show her out before sitting down with Alison.
-I DON'T WANNA KNOW Alison quips. JUST OPEN YOUR TEXTBOOK she instructs me.
...
-OKAY THIS ISN'T WORKING I state. AND WHY ARE WE WORKING ON THIS? I ask her. I ONLY NEEDED HELP WITH MY ESSAY.
-WE'RE DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE FAILING ENGLISH AND I WANT YOU TO PASS THE CLASS OVERALL INSTEAD OF JUST THE STUPID ESSAY Alison tells me.
The room goes quiet and we catch each other's eyes.
No one has ever cared enough to actually WANT to help me.
-FINE I sigh. LETS START OVER.
-YOU KNOW WHAT? she rhetorically questions. I HAVE A BETTER IDEA Alison says. YOU ENJOY THE FEMALE BODY RIGHT? She asks.
-YEAH I say with a smile. ITS MY FAVORITE SUBJECT.
-OKAY Alison says. THIS IS HOW WE'RE GONNA DO IT. IF YOU GET AN ANSWER RIGHT I TAKE SOMETHING OFF she says. BUT IF YOU GET ONE WRONG WHATEVER I JUST TOOK OFF GOES BACK ON.
-Y..Y...YOU'RE GONNA ST..STRIP? I stutter.
Stop stuttering asshole!
-YEAH BUT ONLY TO HELP YOU SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY, IM NOT ONE OF THE GIRLS YOU'RE USED TO she responds.
-GOT IT DAISY I smile. LETS BEGIN SHALL WE? I ask.
~End Of Flashback~
-DID WE?...
-NO I tell her. YOU WERE WAITING FOR ME TO FINISH MY ROUGH DRAFT AND I GUESS I WAS TAKING TOO LONG BECAUSE YOU FELL ASLEEP I say. IT WAS LATE AND I DIDN'T WANNA WAKE YOU SO I LET YOU SLEEP.
After saying that I realize that I broke my rule for the second time.
NEVER Allow Them to Sleep over.
The first time was an accident.
Lauren wouldn't leave, but this time was actually on purpose.
She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping so i let her be.
After I was done writing I watched her for a bit...not in a creepy way but I knew I would probably get a hard on lying close to her, so I sat there.

not in a creepy way but I knew I would probably get a hard on lying close to her, so I sat there

Eventually I fell asleep too and woke up with a boner anyway.
-OH OKAY Alison says standing up.
As her shirt rises up in the back I can see a peek of her back dimples causing me to bite down on my lip.
Stop it you perv!
-THERE'S AN EXTRA TOOTHBRUSH IN THE BATHROOM CABINET I inform her.
-THAN...
Suddenly she covers her mouth and quickly runs to into the bathroom.
-YOU OKAY IN THERE DAISY? I question her from outside the door.
-IM FINE she says with the sweetest voice.
How can she still sound so sweet while puking?
The door then opens and she stands there brushing her teeth.
-YOU READY TO START? I ask once she's done.
-ACTUALLY CAN WE CANCEL TODAY'S SESSION? Alison questions.
-SURE I quip. WANNA GO FOR COFFEE? I ask. ITS SUPER EARLY AND BESIDES MY BREAKFAST THEY HAVE THE BEST BREAKFAST IN TOWN.
-YEAH Alison giggles. LET ME JUST PUT MY SHOES ON.
_________________________
Alison's POV
~Flashback~
-WHAT DOES THE PASSAGE IMPLY ABOUT THE SPEAKER'S RELATIONSHIP TO HIS ADDRESSES? I read.
-UM THE SPEAKER IS NOW, AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN, EXTREMELY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS ADDRESSES' FUTURE WELFARE? Emily says almost as if she's asking a question.
-WRONG I quip.
-C'MON HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE ANYTHING IF I KEEP GETTING THEM WRONG? Emily sighs.
-SO YOU WANNA SEE ME NAKED? I playfully ask. WELL YOU'LL HAVE TO TRY HARDER TO DO SO I add. TRY AGAIN.
She begins to read over the question again while I sit on the couch on my phone.
-THE SPEAKER'S POWER WITHIN THE CITY IS EQUAL TO THAT OF HIS ADDRESSES Emily says. I DON'T KNOW ALI she frustratingly sighs.
A small smirk comes to my face as I start to unzip my hoodie.
-CORRECT I tell her while removing the hoodie.
Shit, I totally forgot I wasn't wearing a bra.
-MY EYES ARE UP HERE I say as Emily dazes at my hardened nipples through my tank top.
-YEAH SORRY she mumbles. NEXT QUESTION.
After removing my pants because she got an answer right I end up putting them right back on.
-IF YOU GET IT RIGHT I'LL TAKE IT BACK OFF I tease.
-THIS IS TORTURE Emily mutters now placing her pillow in her lap.
THE TONE WOULD BE SARCASTIC BUT YET CHEERFUL AT THE SAME TIME she says making me remove my pants once again.
-OKAY SO IF THE TONE IS SARCASTIC AND CHEERFUL WHAT IS THE SPEAKER'S ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE SPECTRUM? I ask while slowly pulling my shirt up, teasing her in order to get it right.
-HE HATES IT she tells me.
-AND WHAT ELSE? I ask lifting it a little higher exposing my under boob. YOU GOT THIS EMILY I say giving her a slight peek of my areola making her lick her lips.
-UH UM HE HATES IT AND HE LOVES IT AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE IT KEEPS HIM GROUNDED WHEN HE NEEDED TO BE she blurts out.
A sudden smile comes to my face as I lift the shirt a tad bit higher.
Right before fully revealing my breasts, Emily's phone rings.
-SAVED BY THE BELL I laugh as she huffs and rolls her eyes.
-WHAT? she rudely questions answering the phone call.
~End Of Flashback~
-DAISY! Emily calls out knocking me out of my trance.
-YEAH? I ask realizing that I answered to name. I MEAN THAT'S NOT MY NAME I say back.
-WHAT DO YOU WANNA EAT? she questions me.
-I DON'T WANT FOOD I state. A MOCHA LATTE WILL BE FINE I tell the waiter.
-ARE YOU SURE? Emily questions. YOU WERE JUST PUKING, YOU SHOULD EAT SOMETHING she suggests.
-IM FINE I say with a smile. IM NOT HUNGRY.
-OKAY YOUR CHOICE she quips. GIVE ME A DOUBLE DECKER BURGER WITH FRIES PLEASE she adds.
-HUNGRY? I jokingly ask.
-STARVING Emily replies.
As we sit there waiting a woman walks up to our table.
-GET OUT she hisses at Emily.
-EXCUSE ME BUT WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE HERE I argue.
-NOT YOU she says. JUST HER.
-IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS A RACIST THING OR NOT BUT LETS GO I'D RATHER GO SOMEWHERE ELSE I spit out.
YOU WERE PERMITTED BY THE POLICE FROM COMING HERE she tells Emily.
-LETS GO Emily says grabbing my hand and pulling me out.
-YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE THERE? I ask. WHAT DID YOU DO? I question.
-NOTHING she quips getting in her car. DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU HOME? Emily questions.
-NO I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT YOU DID I state.
-IT WAS NOTHING OKAY JUST GET IN THE CAR she says getting out the car to walk back over to me.
-NO I say again.
-PLEASE GET IN Emily begs.
-I SAID NO, NOT UNLESS YOU TELL ME I demand while crossing my arms and standing my ground so she can't lift me again.

As Emily looks at me with fire in her eyes I can see her clinching her jaw.
-AWESOME she says with a fake smile before getting in her car and pulling off.

-ASSHOLE I mumble before going back inside to call an Uber.

This was the last teaser chapter...
I'll write more once I'm done "Straight As A Circle"
Enjoy 😊
-D