SNOWED IN

2 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
-I JUST NEED MY COFFEE FOR THE DAY AND THEN WE CAN GO Spencer tells Aria and I.
-FINE Aria sighs. BUT YOU ALREADY MADE US TEN MINUTES LATE SO YOU HAVE TO BUY US SOMETHING TOO she says to Spencer.
-WHATEVER Spencer says back as we walk over to the coffee shop in the mall. EXCUSE ME she says calling the girl with her back turned to the register.
-HOW CAN I HEL...
-DAISY I say with a discreet smile. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WORKED HERE.
-YEAH, UM AMY COULD YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM WITH MY DISCOUNT CODE PLEASE? Alison questions her coworker. I HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES she says.
-SURE the other girl behind the counter says to Alison as she grabs her coat.
-ARE WE STILL ON FOR TONIGHT? I ask Alison.
-SURE she says. AND DON'T BE LATE she adds while turning her head in my direction and smiling.

 AND DON'T BE LATE she adds while turning her head in my direction and smiling

Gosh she's so beautiful.
-YOU CAN STOP SMILING NOW Aria whispers in my ear. SHE'S GONE.
Looking back at the spot where Alison once was I see that she actually is gone.
After getting our drinks we head to class but soon as class ends I make a pit stop before heading home.
-COACH I say knocking on his doorframe.
-JUST THE PERSON I WAS LOOKING FOR he says sitting up in his chair.
-YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ME? I ask.
-I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR A WEEK NOW Coach tells me. I WANTED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING.
-SHOW ME WHAT? I ask.
-THIS he says pulling out a paper with a huge red C plus on in. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING FIELDS BUT KEEP IT UP AND YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF BACK ON MY TEAM.
I stare down at the paper for a while as I smile.
All of a sudden while doing that I start to think about Alison.
She's the reason I got this grade.
-I GOTTA GO COACH I quickly say, getting up and walking out.
...
Knock, Knock, Knock
As I stand there waiting at Alison's dorm I feel excited to show her my grade.
The door then opens revealing another Blonde that doesn't look that much different from Alison.
-YES? the girl questions.
-IM EMILY I say. IS DAISY...I MEAN IS ALISON HERE? I ask.
-IM JOKING, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE she says. YEAH ALISON IS HERE, COME IN she tells me. BY THE WAY IM HANNA.
-HEY HANNA I uncomfortably say noticing that she's eying me up and down.
The room stays quiet for a minute until the sound of someone puking fills our ears.
-IS SHE OKAY? I ask Hanna.
-YEAH SHE'S FINE SHE JUST HAD...SHE'S FINE she says clearly not telling me something.
The bathroom door then opens and after a few minutes of brushing her teeth, Alison walks out.
She's wearing this pink tank top with Victoria's Secret short shorts, showing the perfect amount of her under butt.
She then walks right past me and straight into the kitchens fridge to grab a soda.