CAUGHT

1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV
Tonight is one of the biggest nights at Harvard.
Every semester someone popular throws a party right before everyone takes their finals.
We'll be overwhelmed with studying so it only makes sense to party now so we won't have the urge to do so when we have to focus on studying.
I probably won't be able to focus anyway because all I've been thinking about is Ali.
It's been a whole week since my flying out to Georgia with Alison and I can't get her off of my mind.
On the way back to the airport we got into another small argument about forgiveness.
~Flashback~
-ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME WHAT YOU TWO TALKED ABOUT? Alison questions me as I park the rental car in front of the airport for pickup.
-NO I quip.
-WELL I HOPE YOU DIDN'T FORGIVE HER she mumbles looking over at me. OH MY GOSH YOU FORGAVE HER DIDN'T YOU?! she shouts after seeing the expression on my face.
-ALI SHE'S STILL YOUR MOM AND SHE APOLOGIZED, YOU CANT STAY MAD FOREVER I tell her walking around to the passenger side door to let her out.
-I CANT BELIEVE YOU, EMILY she shakes her head. HOW CAN YOU FORGIVE HER AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO ME? TO US?
-THE SAME WAY I FORGAVE YOU FOR ALMOST DOING THE SAME THING I respond.
Standing in front of me Alison sighs and grabs her bag from the trunk before walking away.
-YOU'RE MAD AT ME NOW AREN'T YOU? I ask following behind her.
-AND YOU'RE NEVER GONNA FORGIVE ME ARE YOU? Alison asks walking into the airport. YOU MAY SAY THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE BUT YOU HAVEN'T, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I'VE APOLOGIZED she adds stopping and turning around to face me. I'M SORRY she lastly says.
-I KNOW I admit taking her hand in mine.
Looking down at our intertwined fingers Alison gently pulls away.
-WE SHOULD GO BEFORE THE PLANE TAKES OFF WITHOUT US Alison declares walking away from me again.
~End Of Flashback~
I haven't spoken to her and she's kinda been avoiding me but tonight I think things will change.
-I GOT TWO HUNDRED PLASTIC CUPS I state walking into Spencer's dorm room. SPENCE...WOAH I cut myself once I see a shirtless Toby kissing Spencer.

WOAH I cut myself once I see a shirtless Toby kissing Spencer

-AHEM Spencer clears her throat breaking the kiss.
-I'LL SEE YOU LATER Toby says to her as she stares him in the eyes.

-HEY EMILY he adds pulling his shirt over his head and leaving out

Placing the cups down on the counter I rush over to my best friend.
-DID I MISS SOMETHING? I ask. WHEN DID YOU AND TOBY START NIPPLE BUMPING? I ask.
-NIPPLE BUMPING? Spencer raises both eyebrows.
-ITS JUST A SAYING I explain. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT I say. WHAT ABOUT WREN? I ask.
-WE DECIDED THAT WE'RE BETTER OFF AS FRIENDS she tells me.
-OKAY I nod my head in an understanding manner.
Sitting there the room gets quiet again as we set up for the party.
-TOBY? I ask again.
-SHUT UP Spencer laughs. HE'S CUTE she adds. DO YOU STILL NEED MY HELP WITH THAT THING? she questions me.
-YEAH I sigh and nod.
-DON'T WORRY my best friend tells me. YOU GOT THIS she adds causing us both to bust out with laughter.
__________________________
4 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
-SHE HELD YOUR HAND? Hanna questions me as we walk into the party dorm.
-YES HANNA WHY IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEAL? I ask back.
-WHY IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEAL? my blonde best friend repeats me. WHY IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEAL? she mimics me again. BECAUSE THAT MEANS SHE WANTS TO PARK HER SHIP IN YOUR FREAKING HARBOR! she screams.
-OKAY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS I confess.
-I HATE TO AGREE WITH HANNA BUT EMILY'S MY BEST FRIEND AND I KNOW WHAT GOES ON THROUGH HER SICK LITTLE PSYCHOPATHIC MIND ABOUT YOU Aria agrees.
Standing in the doorway I see Emily and Spencer walking over to us.
-OKAY SHUT UP SHE'S COMING I whisper to them.
-SHE'S DEFINITELY GONNA BE COMING IN YOUR HARBOR Aria jokes. AM I RIGHT? she laughs raising her hand for a high five from Hanna.
-DON'T SAY THAT AGAIN Hanna says to her.
-HEY GUYS Emily speaks. HEY ALI she smiles.