YOU HAVE A...

1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV
-C'MON JAUREGUI GET UP, GET OUTTA MY BED I say to my ex.
Lauren and I used to date but once everything went downhill for me she kinda cheated on me with a girl in her music group so we broke up.
We're still friends though, really good friends.
Friends with benefits I guess.
-LAUREN, SWEETIE GET UP OR I'LL TAKE PICTURES OF YOU I tell her but she still doesn't move. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU I add pulling out my phone.
Getting up close and zooming in on her face, I snap the picture.

After hearing the sound of the picture being taken Lauren jumps up and hops on top of me

-I TOLD YOU TO STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME DIDN'T I? Lauren questions now straddling my stomach.
-AND I TOLD YOU THE RULES I quip. NEVER FALL ASLEEP AFTER OUR SESSIONS, JUST GET UP AND GO HOME.
-YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE YOU KNOW THAT? Lauren asks while punching my arms.
-OUCH! OKAY YOU CRAZY PERSON, GET UP THOUGH I HAVE TO GET TO TUTORING I inform her.
-WITH THAT PRETTY LITTLE BLONDE ALISON DILAURENTIS? she questions probably seeing the blush on my cheeks. NO ONE WILL EVER COMPARE TO ME EMILY AND YOU KNOW THAT she whispers while grinding on me and palming my bulge in my shorts.
Listening to her sexy raspy voice makes my bulge even bigger.
-LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE PITCHED THEIR TENT ALREADY she coos while staring at my boner.
-DON'T YOU HAVE TO GET BACK TO CAMILA? I ask, pushing her off of me.
-YOU'RE FULL OF IT Lauren tells me.
-NO, YOU ARE I state. FIRST YOU CHEAT ON ME FOR HER AND NOW YOU'RE CHEATING ON HER WITH ME? GET OUT I snap as I open the door for her.
-ITS YOUR MISTAKE EMILY she says as she gathers her belongings to leave.
-BEST MISTAKE I'VE EVER MADE I tell her before slamming the door.
Looking at the time I realize that I'm fifteen minutes late.
-SHIT! I shout running in the bathroom to get showered.
After getting washed and dressed I quickly rush out my solo apartment on campus.
As I walk into the library with Starbucks I see Alison packing up her stuff.
She's been helping me for a week straight now and she hates when I'm late.
-COFFEE? I ask causing her to look up at me.
-I TOLD YOU NOT TO WASTE MY TIME Alison angrily says as I now stand in front of her.
-LOOK I LOST TRACK OF TIME IM SORRY I apologize.
-APOLOGY ACCEPTED BUT IM STILL LEAVING she quips.
-PLEASE I say with my best begging face.

-FINE SIT DOWN Alison mumbles. YOU ONLY GET TWENTY MINUTES she says.
I sit down as she told me and take out my books, getting ready to start.
_________________________
-IT'S EASY EMILY Alison says.
-ITS NOT EASY OKAY ALISON? I rhetorically ask. IM STUPID WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF.
-HEY, YOU'RE NOT STUPID she says placing her hand on top of mine. THIS IS BASIC ENGLISH, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT Alison says. C'MON WHAT IS THE SYNECDOCHE OF THE PHRASE HIRED HANDS?
-UM I..I DON'T KNOW I mumble.
-OKAY LETS PUT IT LIKE THIS she says grabbing my hands in hers. IM HIRING YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME AND IN ORDER TO DO THAT SOMETHING YOU NEED TO USE YOUR HANDS she says. SO WHAT IS THE SYNECDOCHE?
-IM THE PERSON WORKING ON WHATEVER IT IS YOU HIRED ME FOR...
-EXACTLY KEEP GOING she says getting excited.
-SO THE SYNECDOCHE IS WORKING WOMAN, IM THE WORKING WOMAN I exclaim.
-YES! Alison excitedly shouts.
-SHHH! The librarian tells us.
-SORRY Alison apologies.
-I GOT IT? I ask.
-YOU GOT IT she smiles. NOW LETS GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE THEY CLOSE UP WITH US IN HERE Alison adds while standing up.
As I stand up she looks me up and down giving my outfit a weird look.

(She's wearing this ☝🏽)
-WHAT? I ask.
-YOU WEAR DRESSES? She questions me.
-YEAH WHY? IS THERE A PROBLEM? I question her.
-BUT YOU..YOU HAVE A...
-YOU CAN SAY IT I tell her. I HAVE A DICK I laugh.
-YEAH, THAT she mutters.
-I CAN STILL WEAR DRESSES AND STUFF I tell her. I DON'T LABEL MYSELF AS ANYTHING, I USUALLY FOLLOW WHAT IM FEELING LIKE AT THE TIME I say. TODAY IM FEELING LIKE A GIRL SO I GOT GIRLY.
-OH THAT EXPLAINS IT she says with a smile. WELL I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW Alison says walking out.
-SEE YA I quip watching her butt as she walks out the door.
Alison's POV
As I stand outside watching the rain I begin to ponder if I should go out there or not.
-NEED A RIDE DAISY? Emily questions pulling up in a all black Audi A7.
-IM FINE I say as I begin to walk down the street.
Looking back I see that she's slowly driving next to me still.
-ITS RAINING CATS AND DOGS AND YOU'RE TRYING TO WALK HOME she says. GET IN.
-NO I'LL JUST WALK I say back while squinting my eyes trying to see through the rain.
Suddenly I hear her car door slam causing me to turn to see her walking towards me.
-WHAT ARE Y...
-LETS GO Emily says picking me up.
-PUT ME DOWN! I scream at her over the loud patters of rain hitting the ground. RAPE! HELP ME!
-CALM DOWN DAISY Emily says while sitting me in her car and strapping me in.
Now sitting in her passenger seat as she drives I start to shiver.
-ITS FR..FREEZING I stutter.
-I KNOW A PLACE WE CAN GO TO WARM UP she tells me.
-NO JUST TAKE ME TO MY DORM...
-YOU TALK A LOT Emily quips.
-EXCUSE ME? I ask in a shocked voice.
-YOU TALK TOO MUCH she repeats herself. SHUT UP, IM JUST TAKING YOU TO A BAR.
Realizing that Hanna probably isn't home yet I agree to going with her since I don't wanna be bored at home.
-YOUR LATEST VICTIM? the woman questions Emily as she shows us to our seats.
-NO JAMIE, NOT YET Emily laughs. THIS IS MY FRIEND ALISON she introduces me.
-NOT EVER I correct her. HI JAMIE I say shaking her hand.
-WHAT CAN I GET YOU LADIES TONIGHT? Jamie questions.
-UH JUST GIVE US TWO LEMON KICKS Emily tells her. AND ALSO CHAMOMILE TEA FOR DAISY.
The woman writes everything down before turning and walking away.
-WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME THAT? I ask Emily.
-BECAUSE YOU'RE AS DELICATE AS A FLOWER she says with a smirk on her face.

-WELL STOP, ITS ANNOYING I mutter. AND STOP SMIRKING.
Emily then laughs, sending shocks of electricity through my body.
After talking a little and most of the time sitting in silence we both get up to leave.
-I CAN PAY I tell Emily.
-ITS FINE DAISY Emily quips. HERE'S THIRTY JAMIE, SEE YOU AROUND she tells her before walking out.
...
-THANKS I say to her as I exit the car. SEE YOU TOMORROW AND DON'T BE LATE I add.
-TRY NOT TO DREAM ABOUT ME Emily says through her window making me scoff.
Walking in the house I take my medication and get in my pajamas before sitting on the couch with Hanna binge watching Stranger Things 2.

Do I sense Emison coming on? 🤔
Lauren is Emily's ex and cheated on her with Camila...
enjoy 😊
-D
I'll do one more teaser chapter...
Should I do this story first or should I do the sequel to "Let's Forget The Past" First???