HOME

Unedited
Bitch look at my manip ☝🏽🔥😂
2 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
-SO I GUESS WE KINDA HAVE TO BE FRIENDS NOW THAT OUR BEST FRIENDS ARE DOING IT Hanna says as she, Aria and Spencer sit around my bed.
-WAIT A MINUTE Aria stops her. YOU GUYS HAD SEX? she questions.
-REALLY HANNA? I say to my blabber mouth best friend.
-IM GUESSING YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW THAT Hanna says. BUT YEAH THEY TOTALLY HAD SEX, RIGHT HERE ON THIS HOSPITAL BED ACTUALLY she laughs.
-PLEASE SPARE ME THE DETAILS Spencer says with a grimace upon her face. I DON'T REALLY WANNA KNOW ABOUT EMILY HAVING SEX.
we all laugh until Doctor Reynolds walks in.
-ALISON he exclaims. HOW YA FEELING TODAY? he asks.
-IM ACTUALLY FEELING GREAT I tell him.
-SHE SURE IS Hanna mumbles causing Aria to slap her arm.
Doctor Reynolds stifles a laugh before sitting down at the foot of my bed.
-SO I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS FOR YOU he says. YOU CAN GO HOME Reynolds adds.
-FOR HOW LONG THIS TIME? I ask. IM SURE I'LL HAVE TO COME BACK.
-NO, ALISON he quips. IM TELLING YOU THAT YOU CAN GO HOME BECAUSE YOU'RE CANCER FREE he adds while smiling.
-YOU'RE SHITTING ME RIGHT? I ask my doctor.
-I PROMISE IM NOT SHITTING YOU he says while laughing. OF COURSE WE NEED YOU TO STAY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS MORE TO RUN OTHER TESTS BUT AFTER THAT I BELIEVE YOU CAN GO BACK HOME, CONGRATULATIONS ALISON.
Once doctor Reynolds leaves out I look over to my best friend.
-WAIT WHERE AM I GONNA STAY? I ask Hanna.
Our whole dorm flooded on Friday because of one of the students and Hanna's staying with Lucas, a high school friend.
-I CAN ASK LUCAS IF YOU CAN STAY IN THE MEANTIME Hanna states. ITS A LITTLE CROWDED THOUGH.
-WE'RE OUT OF A PLACE TOO Spencer says.
-YEAH WE'VE BEEN STAYING WITH SPENCER'S PARENTS Aria tells me. WELL I STAY THERE SOMETIMES WHEN IM NOT AT MY BOYFRIENDS APARTMENT.
-SO I HAVE TO TRAVEL ALL THE WAY BACK TO SAVANNAH? I question myself. I CANT DO THAT, I'LL MISS CLASS AND WORK.
The room goes quiet until Spencer speaks up again.
-YOU COULD ALWAYS ASK EMILY Spencer informs me.
-ASK EMILY WHAT? Emily questions, walking in the room dropping her backpack.
-ALISON'S CANCER FREE Aria blurts out before me.
-ALI, THAT'S AMAZING Emily exclaims with a smile that brings butterflies to the pit of my stomach.

-YEAH I quip after Emily places a peck on my lips. BUT I GET TO GO HOME AND I HAVE NOWHERE TO STAY SINCE THE DORMS FLOODED, AND I WAS KINDA HOPING YOU'D LET ME STAY WITH YOU I nervously say. JUST UNTIL THE DORMS ARE FIXED.
-WE'LL GIVE YOU A MINUTE Hanna says standing up with Spencer and Aria getting ready to leave out.
All three of them walk downstairs to the cafeteria to give us some time to talk.
Now alone Emily stands there frozen.
-EM? I ask as I gently take her hand.
-HMM? Emily questions now staring at me.
-IF ITS TOO MUCH I CAN JUST GO BACK HOME I let her know.
-NO, O..OF COURSE YOU CAN STAY WITH ME she stutters.
-ARE YOU SURE? I DON'T WANNA...
-BABE, IM SURE Emily says leaning over to kiss me. LETS GET YOUR THINGS READY.
Babe? I think I like it.
Emily's POV
-OKAY ALISON YOU'RE ALL SET TO GO HOME the doctor tells her. AND CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN he adds giving Alison a hug.
I'm guessing they've gotten used to each other after two years of treatment.
-READY? Alison questions me.
-YEAH I lie.
Honestly im not ready.
I'm used to random girls coming over just to have sex, and the last time I moved in with a girl other than Spencer or Aria it didn't go too well.
After the short drive to my apartment building I grab Alison's things before leading her inside.
-THIS IS IT I huff.
-I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE EMILY Alison laughs.
-OH YEAH I quip. WELL, YOU KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS SO JUST MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME I tell her. I MEAN IT IS YOUR NEW HOME.
She laughs and puts her stuff down on the bed.
__________________________
After stuffing our faces with Thai food we sit on the bed talking.
-WHO'S HANNAH? Alison questions pointing at the photo attached to the obituary on my desk.