WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME

THE NEXT DAY
Emily's POV
Last night at the bar the girls took me back to Aria's dorm because I was super drunk after having a few more shots and I didn't want Alison to see me like that.
When I woke up I checked my phone and saw that I had a shit load of messages and missed calls from Alison so I'm going home.
Now unlocking the apartment door at five in the morning I open it to see that the lights are off.
-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I hear Alison ask.
-SHIT ALI I quip. DON'T DO THAT I say turning the lights on. YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH.
-REALLY? she questions. KINDA LIKE HOW YOU SCARED ME WHEN YOU DIDN'T CALL TO LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU WERE.
-IM SORRY I apologize. I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU, I SHOULD'VE CALLED.
-DID YOU AT LEAST HAVE FUN? Alison questions me. HANNA TOLD ME YOU ALL WENT OUT TO A BAR FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY.
-NO I answer. I ACTUALLY DIDN'T HAVE FUN.
-EM, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? my girlfriend asks as I stand there staring at Sean's and my photo on the mantle.

-TELL YOU WHAT? I ask pretending to be oblivious as to what she's talking about.
-THAT IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY she exclaims.
-BECAUSE ITS NOT IMPORTANT I answer her.
-EMILY YOU'RE IMPORTANT Alison informs me. I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS THE DAY OF YOUR CHRISTENING, I STILL WANNA KNOW.
-MY BIRTHDAY ISN'T IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE ITS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT SEAN I glumly say. ITS NOT EVENTFUL ANYMORE I add.
As I stand there feeling like crap Alison stands up from the couch and walks over to me.
-MAYBE I CAN HELP CHANGE THAT she coos now toying with the hem of my shirt. WOULD YOU LIKE THAT? she also asks while palming my member.
-S.S..SURE I stutter.
-SURE? Alison raises a questioning eyebrow.
-YES I correct myself.
-GOOD she says. NOW THIS HAS GOT TO GO she adds lifting my shirt above my head and throwing it in the room somewhere.
After gazing at my abs for a while Alison takes my hand and guides us into the bedroom.
Watching her remove her first layer of clothes I can literally feel myself getting a hard on.
Once she's stripped down to her bra and panties she walks back over to me and starts to kiss me again.
-YOU'RE GETTING ME SO HARD RIGHT NOW I inform her.
-SHH Alison whispers before trailing her hand down my chest getting down on her knees.
Unbuttoning my pants Alison pulls them and my boxer briefs down in one swift allowing my already hardened member to pop out on it's own.
-FUCK I lowly moan to myself as she slowly strides her tongue up my shaft.
After hearing that come from my mouth she wraps her lips around the head of my cock before taking the full thing in her mouth teasing me some.
-DO YOU LIKE THAT? Alison questions licking her lips.
-YEAH ALI I TOLD YOU ABOUT TEASING I say. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO THAT I warn her.
Listening to my warning she starts to bob her head back and forth while sucking on my sex.
After doing that for a while I decide I've had enough.
-GET UP I say gently helping her stand before lifting her and placing her down on the bed with me between her legs.
Not even wanting to waste time I slide her panties over to the side sliding into her tight entrance.
-YES RIGHT THERE Alison moans as I stroke in and out. RIGHT THERE EM.
-GOD DAISY YOU'RE SO WET I say listening to the sounds of her moist vagina taking all of me.
-I WANNA RIDE YOU she breathes out. LET ME RIDE YOU BABY she moans causing me to pull out and lay back on the bed with my head on the headboard.
While waiting for her to climb on top Alison grabs the replica of my dick that she molded and starts to push it in and out of her making her moan in pleasure.
-GIVE ME THAT I tell her taking it from her and putting it at the edge of the bed.
Alison's POV
Now on top of Emily I start to slowly ride.
-OH MY...MMM Emily moans once I start to pick up the pace.
Still straddling her and rocking my hips back and forth she takes one of my breasts that's bouncing in her face into her mouth bringing me closer to my high.
-IM GONNA CUM I moan. HARDER! HARDER I scream. EMILYY! I cry out as I release my juices all over her cock.
Though I've already reached my peak Emily continues to thrust and hump.
-SHIT, OH MY..OH MY GOD Em moans and stutters as she fills me with her warm fluids.
-WAS THAT EVENTFUL ENOUGH FOR YOU? I breathlessly ask.
-MHM she laughs before pushing me off of her and positioning her head in between my legs. THAT WAS THE MOST EVENTFUL BIRTHDAY EVER Emily adds after licking me clean down there.
Now lying down next to each other I begin to remember why I was mad at her anyway.
-I KNOW THAT YOU'RE HAVING A HARD TIME COPING WITH THIS BUT JUST TALK TO ME NEXT TIME I say. HAVING YOUR BABY TAKEN AWAY IN A FLASH IS HARD TO DEAL WITH BUT WE BOTH COULD REALLY USE A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON RIGHT NOW SO WHY NOT BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER? I rhetorically ask.
-I KNOW Emily says as I lie my head on her chest. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN, OKAY? she asks making me nod my head. I LOVE YOU.
-I LOVE YOU TOO, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY I declare before closing my eyes as she stares at the ceiling.

Emily's depressed 😰
Alison's depressed 😰
Emily's birthday gift 🎁 🎉
Emison smut 😏🔥
Enjoy 😊
-D