YOU'RE DOING IT WITH HER!

Alison's POV
Waking up to the sun beaming in my eyes I feel a strong arm wrapped around me.
I rub my eyes to see Emily staring at me.
-YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE PORCUPINE WHEN YOU SLEEP Emily says tapping the tip of my nose with her index finger.
-IS THAT A BAD THING? I ask her.
-NO she quips. ITS CUTE.
I smile and she pulls my waist in closer as our lips create magic.
Her kisses soon move from my lips to my neck and down.
-I WANT YOU I say tugging on the strings of her pajama shorts, putting my hand down there to cup her friend.
-AS MUCH AS I'D LOVE THAT Emily says. I HAVE TO GET TO PRACTICE she adds before taking my nipple in her mouth.
-YOU'RE PRACTICING AGAIN? I ask once she gets up from the bed.
-YEAH, COACH THINKS THAT IM IMPROVING AND HE HAS ME DOING LAPS EVEN THOUGH I STILL TECHNICALLY CANT SWIM YET Emily tells me. SO I SHOULD GO she adds. I'LL BE BACK LATER THOUGH.
-OKAY I quip before standing up on my tiptoes to kiss her once more.
I love her lips.
They're so soft and plump and they taste like the sweetest strawberries.
Her hands start to make their way from my sides down to my small but perky butt.
-THERE'S THIS DANCE TONIGHT HERE AT THE HOSPITAL I inform her.
-ARE YOU ASKING ME ON A DATE DAISY? Emily questions with a smirk on her face. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT BEFORE SEX she jokes.
-SHUT UP I laugh. DO YOU WANNA GO WITH ME OR NOT? I ask.
-YEAH I'LL BE HERE AT SEVEN THIRTY She tells me giving my lips one more peck.
-BYE I say while blushing.

She then stops in her tracks and turns back to me

-I MEANT WHAT I SAID LAST NIGHT Emily says before walking off.
I smile to myself and grab my clothes to get showered before Hanna comes.
...
-I PROMISE YOU HOSPITALS HAS THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER Hanna says walking into my room with a mouth full of cookies.
-HEY I laugh.
-FEELING BETTER TODAY? she questions.
-YEAH, I FEEL GOOD I tell her.
She then stop eating her cookies and glares at me.
-YEAH, I SEE Hanna mutters. IN FACT YOU LOOK A LITTLE TOO GOOD she adds. YOU'RE LIKE, GLOWING.
-I AM NOT I disagree.
-HERE LOOK my best friend says snapping a picture of me sitting on the bed and showing it to me.

-OH I say clearing my throat. I GUESS I AM GLOWING I mumble.
-OH MY GOSH Hanna says. ALISON, YOU'RE DOING IT WITH HER! she loudly exclaims.
-HANNA I hiss. NO IM NOT I lie.
-YOU'RE LYING TO ME she says. ALISON, IM YOUR BEST FRIEND I KNOW WHEN YOUR LYING.
-IM NOT LYING I say. SHE CAME OVER FOR OUR STUDY SESSION I add.
-FINE, I'LL GO CHECK THE FRONT DESK Hanna quips. THERE'S A CAMERA RIGHT THERE she adds, pointing to the ceiling.
I gasp in shock and quickly look up.
-HA! GOT YOU, THERE'S NO CAMERAS IN HERE she mutters. YOU DID HAVE SEX WITH HER.
-OKAY, FINE WE DID I confess.
-HOW WAS IT? Hanna questions. WAS IT GOOD?
-I GUESS IT WAS GOOD I shrug.
-C'MON YOU'RE HOLDING BACK, I NEED THE DEETS she begs. I HEARD SHE HAS LIKE A THIRD ARM DOWN THERE.
-SERIOUSLY? I laugh causing her to give me a look. FINE IT WAS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GOOD I say biting my lip. IT WAS AMAZING BUT YOU HAVE TO STAY QUIET ABOUT THIS ALRIGHT? IM NOT SURE WHAT THIS IS THAT WE'RE DOING YET I tell her.
-YOU HAD SEX Hanna sings while poking my thigh and smiling.
-SHUT UP I sigh and roll my eyes while secretly blushing.
__________________________
5 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
-THE BLACK ONE LOOKS AMAZING Spencer tells me.
They're helping out with the dance at the hospital so they'll be there too.
-YEAH, AND I HAVE THE PERFECT ACCESSORIES FOR IT Aria states. IT'LL BE LIKE EMILY FIELDS MEETS MALEFICENT she adds.
I laugh at her before paying for the dress and leaving out the store.
After getting showered and dressed at my place I realize how late it's getting.
-I GOTTA HURRY I tell the girls. HOW DO I LOOK? I ask.
-WE LOOK GOOD Spencer says as we all take a picture.