THE LAKE HOUSE

THAT FRIDAY
Emily's POV
-HOLY SHI...
-HANNA Alison scowls, cutting her off.
-I SWEAR YOU TWO ACT LIKE A MOM AND DAUGHTER I laugh at them.
-THIS PLACE IS HUGE SPENCER Hanna admires it. CAN I BE IN YOUR FAMILY? ALL ME AND ALISON HAD BACK HOME WAS A BUNCH OF CHURCHES AND DINERS TO GO TO FOR FUN she laughs.
-WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FROM AGAIN? Aria questions.
-SAVANNAH, GEORGIA I answer for them.
-WELL, I'VE BEEN THERE AND I CAN TELL YOU IT DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPARISON Spencer laughs.
We all laugh and walk up the stairs to go inside.
After we all choose our rooms we go out for a little hike through the woods.
-ARE YOU EXCITED TO GO HOME FOR THE SUMMER? I ask my girlfriend.
-YEAH Alison glumly says.
-SO WHY DON'T YOU SOUND LIKE IT? I ask.
-I AM EXCITED ITS JUST she starts. I DON'T WANNA LEAVE YOU.
-ALI, ITS ONLY FOR THREE MONTHS I tell her.
-I KNOW BUT THAT'S SO LONG she whines. IM USED TO SEEING YOU EVERYDAY.
-YOU'RE GONNA MISS WAKING UP TO MY BONERS ON YOUR BACK? I laugh.
-I'M GONNA MISS WAKING UP TO THIS GORGEOUS FACE she tells me taking both sides of my face to pull me in for a kiss. BUT I AM GONNA MISS THIS TOO Alison says palming my bulge.
-COULD YOU GUYS LIKE NOT HAVE SEX OUT HERE IN THE WOODS? Aria questions. YOU'LL FRIGHTEN THE ANIMALS she adds.
-THE HELL WITH THE ANIMALS Spencer says. THEY'LL FRIGHTEN ME she mutters.
I laugh before taking Alison's hand and following after them.
...
Around dinner time we all sit at the table eating takeout.
-IM BEAT Hanna says first once we're done our food.
-HANNA, YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING Alison laughs. WHY ARE YOU TIRED WHEN WE DID ALL OF THE CLEANING.
-I ORDERED THE FOOD Hanna declares. THAT'S DIFFICULT.
-IM LITERALLY TOO TIRED TO EVEN DISAGREE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW Spencer yawns.
-SAME Aria quips. GOODNIGHT she says getting up and going to her room.
Both Hanna and Spencer do the same thing leaving Alison and I downstairs by ourselves.
-WANNA GO FOR A SWIM? I ask her.
Alison's POV
-LETS GO I say in response to Emily's question.
We then run down to the dock with our bathing suits in our hands.
-SHH Emily whispers. WE DON'T WANNA WAKE THEM! she yells making me giggle.
While I put my bathing suit on Emily jumps in the lake ass naked.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I hiss.
-C'MON DAISY my girlfriend says while treading the water. ARE YOU TOO CHICKEN? she teases.
-DROWN YOURSELF I say back giving her the finger on both hands.
With my bathing suit still on I jump down off of the dock into the water.
-COLD? Emily laughs.
-SHUT UP ASSHOLE I shiver.
After adjusting to the temperature of the water I sit back watching Emily become one with the water.
I knew she was a swimmer but with me being in and out of the hospital I never had a chance to actually see her swim.
-C'MERE LOOK Emily says floating and looking at the stars.
I swim over to her and she lays me back in her arms so I can float.
-THAT'S AMAZING I say looking up at the constellation. WHICH ONE IS THAT? I ask.
-THE ORION Emily answers looking up at the sky as well.

-YOU KNOW ASTRONOMY? I shockingly ask.
-YOU SEEM SHOCKED she replies with a laugh.
-YOU JUST DIDN'T STRIKE ME AS THE ASTRONOMY TYPE I truthfully admit.
-SEAN, DAD AND I USED TO WAIT UNTIL IT WAS REALLY LATE AND WE'D GO OUT ON SUMMER NIGHTS WITH OUR TELESCOPES Emily tells me. I'VE LOVED IT EVER SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT she says.
-I KNOW THAT FEELING I lowly say while taking in all of her beauty.
Emily then turns to me and smiles before swimming over to me.
-IF YOU WERE TO ADOPT A STAR WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT? Emily questions me with so much excitement. I NAMED MINES TULLY she laughs.
-I'D NAME IT EMILY I say causing her head to snap back in my direction.
Instead of saying anything back Emily decides to respond by kissing me ever so gently.
-I'VE NEVER FELT THIS BEFORE Emily states.
-FELT WHAT? I ask kind of confused as to what she's speaking on.
-THIS she says pointing in between the both of us. I LOVED LAUREN BUT I WAS NEVER IN LOVE WITH HER she informs me. I WAKE UP EVERYDAY WITH YOU ON MY MIND AND ITS THE SAME THING WHEN I GO TO SLEEP Emily confesses. HELL, YOU'RE EVEN ON MY MIND WHILE IM ASLEEP she tells me. IM HEAD OVER HILLS IN LOVE WITH YOU, ALISON.
Now kissing her Emily backs me up against the totem in the water placing kisses all over my neck.
-IM IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO I say back before bringing her face up to kiss her lips again.
After our loving make out session Emily hops out of the water, putting her clothes on.
She then helps me out of the water and leads me into the house.
Now that the fireplace is lit Emily wraps a blanket around the both of us as we lie in front of it.
-YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING, EMILY I tell her as she runs her fingers through my hair.
-AT IKAW ANG AKING MUNDO, ALISON she says placing a kiss on my head and pulling me closer.
I snuggle into her arms and we both fall asleep right there on the floor.

At Ikaw Ang Aking Mundo = And You Are My World 🌎 (Filipino)
The girls are funny 😂
Emison ❤️
Enjoy 😊
-D