ONE MONTH, MAYBE WEEKS

Alison's POV
Back in the hospital I quickly rush to the bathroom to throw up.
Last night was honestly magical.
I felt like living.
That's how I feel when I'm around her, like I'm alive.
After puking my guts out I stand up to rinse my mouth only to realize that my nose is bleeding.
-FUCK I quietly curse trying to hurry and get cleaned up before my mom or Jason comes back.
Emily left this morning.
I'm assuming because she had classes to go to.
Suddenly the door opens and Hanna walks in.
-OH MY GOSH, ALI she quips.
-IM FINE I say. ITS JUST THE SIDE EFFECTS I lie.
Well it's not entirely a lie.
I know I'm dying.
-COULD SOMEONE COME IN HERE PLEASE! Hanna shouts down the hall.
-HAN, STOP I lowly beg her.
-NO ALI! she yells at me. SOMEBODY HELP!
The doctor then runs in and sees my nose, lying me on the bed.
-SHE'S GETTING WORSE Doctor Gray says as he examines me with his fancy tool. DID YOU HAVE THE WINDOWS OPEN? he questions.
-NO I tell him. WHY? I ask.
-BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SERIES OF OUTSIDE GERMS IN YOUR BLOOD STREAM he says.
-UM..I...I SNUCK OUTSIDE LAST NIGHT I confess.
-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? my best friend yells at me.
-EMILY WANTED TO TAK...
-EMILY? Hanna snaps. IM GONNA KILL HER.
-NO, HANNA SHE JUST WANTED TO HELP ME FEEL BETTER I defend her.
-WELL SHE DIDN'T the doctor says. SHE MADE YOU MORE SICK THAN YOU WERE BEFORE.
He then hooks me up to more IV's while taking my temperature.
-YOU MAY WALK AROUND THE HOSPITAL Doctor Gray states. NOT OUTSIDE he adds before leaving out.
There's an awkward silence between Hanna and I until I hear her sniveling.
-HANNA, IM SOR...
-YOU CANT DO STUFF LIKE THAT ALI! Hanna sobs. I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE she whimpers.
-IM SORRY I apologize again even though I am gonna die sooner or later.
She then climbs in the bed with me and hugs me tightly as if she doesn't wanna let go.
2 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
-HEY EDDIE I say waving to one of the male nurses that helps Alison out when she needs it.
-EMILY Eddie exclaims. TELL ALISON I SAID KEEP FIGHTING he adds as I get in the elevator.
Now walking up to Alison's room I see her staring into a blank space.

She still looks incredibly beautiful but you can tell she's sick.
Her lips are no longer that cute pink color.
Instead they're bluish in color, and her eyes have dark circles around them.
-HEY I say grabbing one of the Doctors walking by. IM A FRIEND OF ALISON'S I tell her.
-OH YEAH, ALISON TALKS ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME the woman says making me blush. IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN HELP YOU WITH? she questions.
-DON'T BULLSHIT ME I beg her. HOW LONG DOES SHE HAVE? I ask while praying she says that Ali's healthy.
-I CANT GIVE OUT THAT INFORMATION UNLESS YOU'RE FAMILY the woman says.
-PLEASE I beg her.
She sighs and pulls me over into the stairwell.
-ONE MONTH, MAYBE WEEKS she admits. SHE'S NOT FIGHTING AND WE CANT DO THAT MUCH FOR HER IF SHE WONT FIGHT.
I stand there not knowing what to do as the doctor walks back out.
Walking back out to Alison's room I see her and Hanna talking and laughing.

-HEY I say entering the room.
-HEY EM Alison says giving me a smile that still lights up the room.
-YOU NEED TO LEAVE Hanna grits as she walks towards me. YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER YOU JACKA...
-HANNA STOP Alison tells her.
-YOU'RE LUCKY I HAVE TO GO TO WORK Hanna mutters. ALISON I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW MORNING she tells her.
-ALRIGHT Alison says to her. SEE YOU TOMORROW she adds and Hanna leaves.
-READY TO GO? I excitedly ask Alison.
-GO WHERE? She questions.
-ITS A SURPRISE I answer.
-EMILY GOING OUTSIDE MADE ME SICKER THAN I WAS BEFORE Alison informs me. I CANT GO BACK OUT THERE.
-WHAT? I confusingly ask.
-THATS WHY HANNA'S MAD she quips. THE DOCTOR FOUND SOME STUFF IN MY BLOOD STREAM THAT INFECTED ME EVEN MORE.
-ALI, IM SO SORRY I say mentally slapping myself.
-ITS OKAY Alison tells me.
Everything gets quiet again until I speak up.
-SO WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO? I ask.
-YOU KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP COMING BACK RIGHT? she questions while laughing.
-I KNOW, BUT I WANT TO I state. SO YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME DAISY I smile.
-I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT Alison says while smiling and shaking her head.
-I CANT HELP IT I quip. IT SUITS YOU.
-WHATEVER Ali says. HOW'S THE PAPER COMING ALONG? she asks.
-ITS GOOD I lie. I HANDED IN MY ROUGH DRAFT AND DANIELS LOVED IT.
Liar. I think to myself.
-THATS GREAT she exclaims. SO IF EVERYTHING'S GOING GREAT WHY ARE YOU STILL COMING TO SEE ME? Alison questions with a smirk.
-I DON'T KNOW I shrug.
Lie.
-IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER I'D THINK YOU LIKE ME Alison teases.
-EW, NO I nervously chuckle.
Big Ass Lie.
-HMM Alison hums.
-SHUT UP I quip. LETS WALK AROUND THE HOSPITAL I suggest.
...
-HOW COME YOU GET THE LAST TOFFEE FLAVOR? Alison questions.
-BECAUSE IM BETTER I say causing her to pretend to be hurt. IM JOKING DAISY I say pecking her cheek seeing the slightest blush.
-LETS PLAY TWENTY QUESTIONS she suggests.
I shrug and throw out my empty ice cream carton.
-YOU FIRST I tell the blonde beauty.
-WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST TIME? Alison asks.
-WOW YOU JUST JUMPED STRAIGHT TO IT I say making her laugh. LETS SEE...I BELIEVE I WAS FOURTEEN I admit.
-FOURTEEN? SHEESH THAT'S EARLY she shockingly says.
-HEY! NO JUDGING I tell her. ANYWAY IT WAS WITH THIS GIRL I MET AT THE PLAYGROUND I state. SHE KINDA SAW MY DICK IN THE BATHROOM AND IT WENT ON FROM THERE I say. WHEN WAS YOUR LAST TIME? I ask seeing the disappointment on her face.
What the fuck Emily?
-UH..DAVIS Alison quips. HE TOOK MY VIRGINITY AND WE ONLY HAD SEX ONCE, THAT WAS WHEN WE WERE SEVENTEEN she states.
-THE LAST TIME YOU HAD SEX WAS TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO? I choke out.
-YEAH, ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME? Alison questions while laughing herself.
-NO, NO IM NOT LAUGHING I say trying not to laugh.
-YOU ARE SO! Alison exclaims, giving my shoulder a punch.
-IM SORRY ITS JUST...NEVER MIND I quip.
-WHAT? She questions raising one eyebrow.
-ARE THERE LIKE COBWEBS DOWN THERE? I joke making her laugh.
As we both continue to laugh Alison begins to cough.
I hand her a clean cloth to cough into but then I see blood on it.
-DON'T DO THAT Alison mumbles.
-DO WHAT? I ask.
-LOOK AT ME LIKE IM THE SICK GIRL she says. THATS WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW Alison adds rolling her eyes and walking ahead of me.
-WAIT, WAIT I quickly say, running and standing in front of her. IM SORRY IT JUST CAUGHT ME BY SURPRISE I tell her. I DON'T SEE A SICK GIRL I say. I STILL SEE THE ANNOYINGLY CUTE DAISY THAT I MET AT THE LIBRARY I add.
-DID YOU JUST CALL ME CUTE?? She questions while smiling.
-NO I lie again.
-YEAH, YOU DID Ali quips making me blush.
-WHATEVER, C'MON I say as we walk back to her room.
-WHAT'S ON TV? she questions now that we're in the bed.
-EITHER FAMOUS IN LOVE OR PRETTY LITTLE LAIRS I tell her.
-UGH I HATE FAMOUS IN LOVE Alison says while cringing.
-ME TOO I say balling up my face.
-PRETTY LITTLE LIARS we say in unison.
After binge watching at least two full seasons we both end up falling asleep for the night.

Emison is RISING!!!❤️Alison has one month or maybe even weeks to live if she doesn't fight

Alison has one month or maybe even weeks to live if she doesn't fight. 😭
Enjoy 😊
-D