I DIDN'T DO IT

Alison's POV
Broken.
Guilty.
Stupid.
Those are all of the things that I'm feeling as Emily sits in front of me crying while reading the email over again.

She's already pissed off and I know it.
The crazy thing is I'm pissed off too.
There's not a lot of things that I regret in life but if there had to be one this would definitely be it.
-EMILY I lowly call out to her.
-WHAT ALISON? Emily questions using my full name.
Something she usually does when she's mad at me.
-WHAT ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW? I ask since she's been sitting in silence for ten minutes now and it's kind of scaring me.
After asking that Emily looks up at me.
I'm not sure if it's the glare of the lights or if I'm just going crazy but I swear I could see burning flames in her eyes.
-SO THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT YOUR PARENTS WAS BULLSHIT? Emily questions me. YOU TERMINATED THE PREGNANCY ON YOUR OWN?
-NO I truthfully tell her. IT WAS THEM I add now crying.
-THAT'S YOUR NAME Emily angrily says. RIGHT THERE she points out in the email. YOU SIGNED THE TERMINATION FORMS.
-ITS COMPLICATED EM...
-WELL MAKE IT LESS COMPLICATED ALI she says in a mocking tone.
-I...I I stutter and fumble on my words.
Standing there trying to explain it to her I realize that no matter how I put it she's still gonna hate me for even considering an abortion without letting her know.
-YOU...YOU WHAT?! She yells at me mimicking my stuttering. YOU LIED? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY? Emily questions with rage. I CANT BELIEVE YOU she scoffs with tears in her eyes. YOU SAT THERE AND YOU LET ME BELIEVE THAT YOU WANTED A FAMILY WITH ME, YOU EVEN TOOK THE TIME OUT TO THINK ABOUT NAMES AND ALLOW ME TO BUY THINGS AND YOU WERE LYING she cries. AND YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS WAS FOR ME.
-EMILY I CHANGED MY MIND OKAY? I ask her. I WAS SCARED AND I WAS FREAKING OUT AND YES I SCHEDULED THE APPOINTMENT BUT I CHANGED MY MIND I confess to her now bawling.
-WHEN? she starts. WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME? my girlfriend questions me. WERE YOU EVEN GONNA TELL ME?
-I WAS GOING TO I admit. IT WAS JUST REALLY HARD TO I say. YOU WERE SO HAPPY ABOUT THE BABY AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU THAT I WAS EVEN THINKING ABOUT ABORTION...
-SO YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK? Emily snaps.
-I DID AND IM SORRY EMILY I apologize. IM SORRY.
-YOU AND YOUR FUCKED UP FAMILY CAN GO TO HELL she rages out at me.
-I DIDN'T DO IT I sob out.
-I WASTED SO MUCH TIME ON YOU she grits stabbing a dagger through my heart.

-EMILY! I call out to her as she grabs her bag.
-IM DONE, ALI she quips. I AM SO DONE WITH YOU she adds. KEEP THE APARTMENT AND DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN she growls before walking out of the door leaving me there wailing.
Feeling sick to my stomach I quickly cover my mouth before running into the bathroom.

Short Chapter as well 😬
But More to come tomorrow 😁
Emily's pissed tf off 😡
Emily doesn't believe Alison 🤥
Alison got dumped 😰💔
No more Emison 😭
Enjoy 😊
-D