GOOD MORNING

(This video literally takes my breath away😂)
Alison's POV
Emily's lying next to me sleep with both of her arms wrapped around my waist.
Shifting around I feel something swipe against my butt.
Slightly pulling down the covers I catch a glimpse of her perfectly toned stomach as her shirt lifts up revealing her black bra.
Focusing back on what poked me I lift up the sheets to see Emily's morning wood.
I gently lift her shorts to sneak a quick peek.
Emily stirs and I quickly back up.
Once I see that she's still sleeping I do the same thing again only this time pulling her shorts down.
What are you doing Alison? Stop it you slut.
Lifting the covers more I slide my body down in the bed.
Kissing and licking Emily's stomach I start to go down further.
Now at her naval I stick my tongue out to lick down, stopping right before I can reach her sex.
Emily still asleep, begins to moan softly.
As Emily's breathing begins to pick up I take her cock in my hand placing a kiss on the tip of it.
Emily finally starts to wake up as I take her member deeper into my mouth.
-OH FUCK Emily moans. ALISON WHAT ARE YOU DOING? she questions while arching her back to stretch.
-GOOD MORNING I quip with a smile before going back to what I was doing.

I begin to suck harder and faster only stopping to lick up and down her shaft

-SHIT she groans while grabbing some of my hair to push my head down further.
While moving some of my hair from my face Emily starts to pump in and out of my mouth.
-C'MERE Emily says causing me to crawl up to her.
She kisses me and we both start to get naked.
-I WANT MORE I tell her referring to the first time we had sex in the hospital.
-ARE YOU STILL ON TREATMENT? She questions.
-NO I state. DO YOU HAVE A CONDOM? I ask her.
Emily then stands up from the bed and walks over to her dresser.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ask while smiling at her cute little butt.
She walks back over to the bed and climbs on top of me.
-READY she quips placing kisses down my neck to my breasts.
-YEAH I quip lifting up some to kiss her sweet lips.
Now kneeling on the bed Emily sits me up on all fours.
-EMILY IM NOT LETTING YOU PUT THAT THING IN MY BU...AHH I shockingly moan out as she rams her not so little friend In my vagina.
-I LOVE YOU she whispers in my ear before thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace.
She then wraps some of my hair around her hand and pulls back while still fucking me like a wild animal.
-OHMYG..FASTER I beg causing her to speed up some more.
While doing that Emily takes her free hand and puts it underneath me, rubbing on my clit in a circular motion.
With the smell of sex in the air and the sound of skin slapping together I start to feel myself hitting my peak.
-IM CUMMING I breathlessly say but she keeps going.
After having having one orgasm so far Emily lies back on the bed and lifts her legs like a 90 degree angle.
-SIT DOWN she instructs me.
-WHAT? I ask.
-SIT DOWN Emily repeats herself.
Doing what she says I sit down on the back of her thighs allowing her to gently force herself back into my soaking center.
As I start to bounce up and down and ride her she starts going faster then before.
-SLOW DOWN I moan, feeling myself getting yet another orgasm.
After saying that, Emily flips me over on the bed and opens my legs.
Emily's POV
-MMMMM..EM Alison moans out again as my tongue finds its way to her center, through her folds then to her clit.
While eating her sweetness I notice her starting to squirm.
I grab onto her legs and hold them over my shoulders as I suck on her clit.
-STOP MOVING I demand before using the tip of my tongue to quickly run up and down her wet slides.
-FU..FUCK, IM...IM GONNA CUM AGAIN Alison informs me as her legs start to shake.
I then quickly hop back up and push back inside giving her a few extra thrusts.
-SHIT I mutter knowing that I'm about to cum.
After doing that for a while Alison and I both release together creating a creamy mind blowing orgasm.
-HOW MANY TIMES WAS THAT? I ask Alison.
-THREE OR FOUR she says trying to catch her breath. WHAT WAS THAT POSITION? she questions me.
-ITS CALLED THE MONKEY I tell her with a smile. I LEARNED IT MY TENTH GRADE YEAR I add. YOU OKAY?
-YEAH Alison quips. I JUST NEED TO CATCH MY BREATH.
-IM SORRY I apologize for being so rough.
-ITS FINE she says. I LIKED IT.
I smile at her and lean over to kiss her lips and her shoulder.

-YOU TASTE LIKE PEACHES I confess.
-IS THAT BAD? Alison questions.
-NO I laugh. SO WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO TODAY? I ask her.
-WELL RIGHT NOW I JUST WANNA LAY HERE BECAUSE IM SORE ALREADY Alison says.
I bark out a laugh before pushing strands of hair out of her face.
-I LOVE YOU I state.
-YOU ALREADY SAID THAT she tells me through her adorable giggles.
-I CANT STOP SAYING IT I admit.
-WELL, I LOVE YOU TOO she declares.
-I LOVE YOU MORE I exclaim while rolling her over and tickling her sides.
-EMILY! Alison laughs. STOP IT she says as her laughter fills the room.
-SAY PLEASE AND I'LL STOP I negotiate.
-PLEASE BABE Alison begs while pouting.
-YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE CUTE I say pecking her lips and rolling over to cuddle her.
...
2 HOURS LATER
-WE'RE COMING WHETHER YOU TWO LIKE IT OR NOT Spencer tells us.
I surprised Alison with tickets to a concert of a local band she likes.
I got the tickets off of Groupon but they came along with three other tickets and the girls ambushed me for them.
-WHO ARE WE SEEING AGAIN? Aria questions.
-RENT PARTY Alison states.
-OH MY GOSH! Hanna squeals. THERE'S THE LEAD GUITARIST! AND HE HAS FUNNEL CAKE she exclaims. HEY! GET BACK HERE she yells and chases him after him hearing her and walking faster.
We all laugh before going inside.
Now inside a girl bumps Alison's shoulder on purpose and throws her drink on her.
-THAT'S FOR HANNAH AND SEAN BITCH the girl says quickly walking away.
-WHAT THE HELL?! Alison screams while standing there drenched.
-C'MON I quip, leading her to the bathroom to dry her off.
-WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT? Alison asks me. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HANNAH AND SEAN she adds.
-I KNOW, AND IM SORRY I say. THAT DRINK WAS MEANT TO BE ON ME I tell her now getting red from frustration.
Seeing the anger all over my face Alison takes her hands and places them in either side of my face.
-ITS OKAY she says.
-ALI, NO ITS NO...
-IM FINE Alison cuts me off. DON'T LET HER RUIN OUR NIGHT, I CAN BUY ANOTHER OUTFIT.
-BUT ITS MY FAULT AND IM GETTING TIRED OF...
-EMILY Alison says making me look her in the eyes. IM OKAY BABY she adds wiping away tears that I didn't even know I shed.
I nod my head before helping her down off of the counter.
I take her hand and we walk back out to enjoy the concert.
Halfway through, the group starts to play Alison's favorite song Honey.
As the lights twinkle and reflect off of her skin I look over at her causing me to feel a tingling feeling near my heart.
She smiles at me while singing the song before leaning in to kiss me.
-THANK YOU Alison mumbles.
I smile back and wrap my arms around her waist as we stand there listening to the music.

Emison Smut 😏🔥
Emily's a Freak 🤣
What happened to Hannah and Sean? 🤔
Enjoy 😊
-D