SEAN

FOUR WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
-HIGHER MOMMY HIGHER Sean giggles as I push him on the swing at the playground.
-YOU WANNA GO HIGHER? I ask my son. IM GONNA PUSH YOU SO HIGH YOU'RE GONNA TOUCH THE SKY I exclaim.
Pushing him a little higher than before he starts to laugh uncontrollably bringing a smile to my face.
Once the swing goes up once more and comes back down I grab it picking him up in my arms.
-MOMMY LOVES YOU I tell Sean taking in all of his beautiful features. YOU'RE THE BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO ME I add as he pokes out his lips giving me a kiss.
-AIRPWANE? Sean asks.
-OKAY BIG BOY I laugh. I'LL DO THE AIRPLANE AGAIN I smile.
While lifting his small body in the air pretending to fly him around like an airplane I see Alison walking over to us.
-HEY GORGEOUS I say pecking her lips.
-HEY she smiles. WAS HE OKAY TODAY? Alison questions. HE DIDN'T CRY TOO MUCH DID HE?
-NO HE ACTUALLY DIDN'T CRY AT ALL I chuckle. I GUESS HE'S GETTING USED TO YOU GOING TO WORK EVERYDAY NOW.
-I MISSED YOU she says as I hand Sean over to him. MY BIG BOY DIDN'T CRY she says giving him an Eskimo kiss.
-WANNA GO EAT? I ask my girlfriend.
-YES IM STARVED Alison answers.
-ALRIGHT LET ME GO GET MY BAG THEN WE CAN GO I tell her walking over to the bench.
After grabbing my stuff I turn around to see Alison walking away him in her arms.
-BABE MY CARS THIS WAY I inform her but she continues to walk.
Suddenly Sean extends both his arms and starts to cry for me.
-MOMMY Sean cries.
-ALI I say walking after her but she seems to be walking at a faster pace. ALI! I shout now running as Sean cries and screams for me.
-I WANT MOMMY! my son cries as she continues to walk off with him.
Looking down at my feet I then realize that I'm running in place and I can't move.
-ALI BRING HIM BACK I say but she's not listening. ALI!! I cry once the both of them disappear into thin air.
Jumping up in my sleep I look around my room while hyperventilating.
Standing up I walk into the bathroom splashing water on my face.
Every night I go to sleep I continue to have the same nightmare.
Alison taking our son and walking out of my life.
It's really creepy but the creepiest thing about it is that I don't even know if the baby was a boy or not.
Alison never found out the sex but I guess that my dreams got the best of me since I wanted to name the baby Sean after my brother if it was a boy.
After brushing my teeth I sigh while raking my hands through my hair and walking outside to see what all of the commotion is in front of my door.
Opening the door a see a couple of girls maybe freshman giggling at something.
-SHE'S EVEN HOTTER IN PERSON I hear one of them whisper.
Turning around to look at my door I see a drawn picture of a girl on her knees sucking off another girl whom I'm assuming is supposed to be me.
I'm way bigger than that.
I'm also assuming one of them is an art major because the drawing is pretty good.
Following the short blonde ones eyes I notice that she's looking down at my bulge in my shorts.
-YOU COULDN'T HANDLE IT IF YOU TRIED I sneer rolling my eyes. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DOOR BEFORE I THROW PASTA SAUCE ON ALL OF YOUR CUTE EXPENSIVE CLOTHES THAT MOMMY AND DADDY GOT FOR YOU I snap causing them to gasp and rush off.
Back inside not even bothering to get showered I slip some clothes on and walk out to head to class.
While walking someone stops me when I hear my name.
-FIELDS a guy calls out.
Stopping to see who it is I see Coach standing there.
-WHATS UP? I ask still angry at the fact that I can't swim this season.
-WE NEED YOU BACK IN THAT POOL Coach says taking me by surprise. WE NEED YOU NOW.
__________________________
Alison's POV
Rolling over in bed reaching over Noel I lean over to grab my phone.
-SHIT I lowly curse myself. NOEL I call shaking him in order to wake him up.
-YEAH BABE? Noel groans out.
-GET UP! I exclaim smacking his abs really hard. WE GOTTA GET TO CLASS, GET DRESSED I add.
I got really sick last night and Hanna was at work so Noel came over to be my personal care taker.
It got late so we just called it a night and he stayed.
-BABE YOU CANT GO TO CLASS he starts. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING IT EASY RIGHT NOW.
-YEAH I KNOW I quip. BUT I NEED TO ACTUALLY GO TO CLASS TO PASS I laugh. AND SO DO YOU SO GET UP.
-ONLY IF YOU PROMISE TO TAKE IT EASY Noel bargains lying on top of me.
-FINE I give in. GET OFF OF ME I chuckle.
Quickly giving me a peck to the cheek Noel hops up and we walk out together after getting dressed.
Stopping by the coffee shop we see Hanna and Grant sitting there waiting for us.
-THERES MY FAVORITE BEST FRIEND Hanna says.
-IM YOUR ONLY BEST FRIEND HAN, NO ONE BESIDES ME LIKES YOU OR PUTS UP WITH YOU I joke giving her a hug.
-HEY BABE Noel says leaning in to Grant giving him a kiss.
Everyone always thinks Noel and I are a couple, but we're not.
Noel is totally Gay Gay.
Gayer than me.
Grant recently came out as bisexual so he and Noel are a thing now.
-WE GOTTA GO Hanna says looking at her time.
-ALI TAKE IT EASY Noel adds before walking off.
-LETS GO I tell Hanna before heading to class as well.

Emily's nightmare 😰
Emily's hilarious 😂
Hope I didn't scare you guys with the Ali and Noel thing 😂
Noel's gay 🌈
Emison come back 💔
Enjoy 😊
-D