STARTING OVER

1 YEAR LATER
Emily's POV
-HEY I start looking at the tombstone sitting in front of me. I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE TO SEE YOU IN A WHILE I add. I'VE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH SCHOOL AND SWIMMING I nervously chuckle before getting quiet again. LOOK UM...ON MY WAY OVER HERE I HAD SO MUCH TO TELL YOU BUT IM NOT EVEN GONNA SAY IT BECAUSE HONESTLY ITS BULLSHIT. I DON'T WANNA CRY ANYMORE AFTER THIS AND I DON'T WANNA MAKE ANOTHER PROMISE THAT I CANT KEEP I shake my head. IM GONNA TRY TO MOVE ON AND NOT BLAME MYSELF ANYMORE, BUT BEFORE I GO I JUST WANNA TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU SEAN AND I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU OR HANNAH I cry looking at his and Hannah's tombstones.

 IM GONNA TRY TO MOVE ON AND NOT BLAME MYSELF ANYMORE, BUT BEFORE I GO I JUST WANNA TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU SEAN AND I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU OR HANNAH I cry looking at his and Hannah's tombstones

-I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IM OKAY NOW I add

-I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IM OKAY NOW I add. IM STARTING OVER I declare placing the flowers down on each stone before standing up. I'LL BE BACK TO SEE YOU SOON I tell them. LOVE YOU GUYS I lastly say walking off to my car getting in and driving away.
Now parking my car on campus I see the girls sitting on the quad having lunch.

-LOOK WHO DECIDED TO JOIN US Spencer says biting into her fish taco.
-OH MY GOD I THOUGHT WE'D SEE HER Aria adds in on the joke.
-I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD Hanna says with a fake smile.
-YEAH YEAH I'VE BEEN BUSY I say. IM SORRY BUT IM HERE NOW I add sitting down to eat with them.
While eating I see Alison walk over handing Hanna a water bottle.

Once she sits down our eyes finally meet.
-HEY Alison says to me.
-HEY I say back with a cheeky grin.
-THAT SALAD LINE WAS WAY TOO LONG SO I JUST GOT PIZZA she rolls her eyes. SO MUCH FOR WATCHING MY WEIGHT.
-THEY PURPOSELY MAKE THOSE LINES LONGER SO YOU CANT BUY HEALTHY FOOD Hanna points out. THEY DON'T WANT US TO WIN she adds in a Dj Khaled voice.
-WHAT? I ask as we all look at her with confusion. NEVER-MIND I shake my head causing her to laugh.
-SHOOT Aria quips. WE'RE LATE FOR CALC CLASS she says quickly gathering her things.
-DID YOU STUDY FOR THE EXAM? Spencer questions her. I STUDIED ALL WEEK.
-YEAH I STUDIED A LITTLE the shorter Brunette answers.
-WHAT EXAM? Hanna questions.
-C'MON Spencer sighs. I'LL HELP YOU CHEAT she adds as they walk off leaving Alison and me alone.
Sitting in a comfortable silence I break the silence first.
-I WENT TO GO SEE SEAN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS TODAY I confess.
-HOW WAS IT? Alison genuinely asks me.
-HONESTLY, IT WAS GOOD THIS TIME I answer. IM GOOD I add.
-THAT'S GOOD she weakly smiles at me.

-YOU OKAY? I ask.
Last Year in November Alison fainted.
The Tumor in her stomach grew and got in the way of her airway stopping her from breathing.
Once she got to the hospital the doctors removed the tumor making her cancer free again.
-YEAH IM FINE Alison replies. WHY'D YOU ASK?
-YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE A LOT ON YOUR MIND I let her know. I JUST THOUGHT MAYBE YOU'D WANNA TALK ABOUT WHATEVER IT IS I add.
-MY PARENTS TRIED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME the blonde states blankly staring at her pizza.
-WHAT DID THEY SAY? I ask.
-I DIDN'T ANSWER she confesses. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TALK TO THEM AGAIN AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO ME she adds.
-MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE I suggest causing her eyes to shoot up at mine.
-ANOTHER CHANCE? my ex rhetorically questions. THEY KILLED OUR BABY EMILY she announces.
-YEAH AND YOU WERE GONNA DO THE SAME THING I bluntly debate.
-BUT I DIDN'T Alison argues against the fact. THEY DID IT WITHOUT EITHER ONE OF OUR CONSENT she says with a shaky voice as if she's about to cry.
Knowing that the subject is still sore to her I place my bag on my arm while standing up.
-C'MERE I say bringing her into a tight hug. YOU'LL BE OKAY I assure her, hugging her while she lies her head on my shoulder. JUST TALK TO THEM I add. AND IF YOU'D LIKE I'LL GO WITH YOU.
Leveling her head from my shoulder Alison's China blue eyes meet my chocolate brown ones.
-YOU MEAN THAT? she asks making me nod my head yes. THANK YOU, EM she hugs me.
-ANYTHING FOR MY DAISY I say feeling her lips pull up into a smirk against my arm.
-YOU RUINED THE MOMENT Alison throws her head back in laughter, pushing me away.
_____________
2 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
After coming home the other day I decided to take Emily up on her offer so I bought two round plane tickets for today.
While showering lathering myself with soap I hear my phone chime.
Assuming that it's Emily texting me I quickly stick my upper body out of the shower to check it.
After seeing that it's only Grant I hop back in the shower to rinse off.
Now done showering I start to walk to my room coming to a stop once I see Sean's door cracked open.
Securing my towel I slowly push the door open seeing Emily staring at my first ultrasound pictures that she hung up on the wall.
How the hell she got in? Beats me.
-WHEN DID YOU GET HERE? I ask causing her to turn around.
-OH HEY she smiles. I USED MY OLD KEY she shows me dangling the key. YOU WERE IN THE SHOWER WHEN I GOT IN SO I JUST DECIDED TO WAIT IN HERE. YOU KEPT HIS STUFF she lastly notices referring to Sean's baby stuff.
-YEAH I KEPT IT I nod.
-I THOUGHT YOU WOULD'VE TRASHED IT BY NOW Emily tells me.
-NO I answer bringing the room to a silence. C'MON I GOTTA GET DRESSED I add walking into what was our room before she left.
Getting in the room I drop my towel to the floor walking over to my dresser to get my clothes.
Being as though we've seen each other naked a thousand times I don't really mind her being in the room right now.
Rubbing myself down with lotion I remember that I have to put on my healing cream for my surgery scars.
-CRAP I lowly mumble reaching above my head to grab it from the shelf.
Still trying to reach it I feel one of Emily's hands rest on my waist as the other one grabs the tube of cream.
-HERE she says placing it down on the dresser.
Noticing that my bare body is up against her front I try to move up until she holds me in place.
-EM WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ask.
-YOU'RE PERFECTION Emily says giving me chills down my back as her warm breathe hits the nape of my neck.
Just then I feel her soft and smooth lips press down on the back of my shoulder.
-DO YOU REALLY WANNA HAVE SEX RIGHT NOW? I ask feeling her bulge on my naked butt. WE DON'T HAVE TIME I declare.
Since last year Emily and I have been in a strictly friendly relationship with no sex.
Now that I recall the last time we actually did have sex was that night of the party in my car.
That was the last time I had sex, I'm not so sure about who she's been with.
-WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SEX SEX? my ex questions now palming my breasts.
-EM THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS SEX SEX I mock her. ORAL IS STILL SEX I say removing her hands from my chest. LIKE I SAID, WE DON'T HAVE TIME I add turning around to face her.
-IT'LL BE QUICK Emily assures me lifting me up by my waist lying me down on the bed.
I'd really be lying if I said that I didn't want this right now.
I mean I haven't even seen anything sexual in a year.
-MAKE IT QUICK I agree as she pecks my lips going down to my core which probably looks like Niagara Falls.
As she cups my breasts I slowly spread my legs giving her more access.
-AHH I gasp once her tongue goes to work.
...
-WOULD YOU STOP THAT? YOU'RE MAKING ME NERVOUS Emily says as we stand on my parents porch.
Waiting for the double doors to open my jitters come to a stop once Emily takes my hand in hers.
-ALISON my mother says now that she's standing in front of me.
-MOM I lastly say looking back at her.

To be Continued...
Cliffhanger 😂
Alison's still alive 👏🏽
Emison is getting steamy 🔥
Enjoy 😊
-D