DOCTORS APPOINMENTS

5 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
-GOD THAT SMELLS HORRIBLE my sister says to me as she holds my hair back while I puke into the toilet.
I've been getting sick a lot lately and I honestly don't know what's going on with my body.
-ARE YOU DONE? CeCe questions rubbing my back using her free hand.
-I THINK SO I groan out while wiping my mouth.
Standing at the bathroom sink brushing my teeth I look up in the mirror seeing CeCe staring at me with folded arms.
-ARE YOU PREGNANT? she questions. AGAIN.
-NO CECE I answer.
-WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU AND EMILY HAD SEX? my sister asks me.
-ALMOST TWO MONTHS AGO I truthfully answer.
-AND DID YOU USE PROTECTION? She questions.
-I DON'T REMEMBER CECE IT WAS ALMOST TWO MONTHS AGO I snap.
-MHMM is all CeCe hums before walking out of the bathroom leaving me there alone staring at myself in the mirror.
...
THE NEXT DAY
After thinking about what CeCe said yesterday I decided to schedule an appointment with my gynecologist.
Still in class I continue to look down at the time on my phone.
It's fifteen minutes to three and I have to be at the clinic at three thirty.
Once class dismisses I quickly gather my laptop.
That's all I usually bring to class even though I know we're supposed to be taking notes.
I suck at note taking though so I always record the class session on my laptop so I can go home and watch it over and over until it's stuck in my head.
Walking up the stairs towards the exit of the classroom door I bump into Aria.
Well more like Aria bumped into me.
-SORRY Aria apologizes.
We haven't really talked that much since mine and Emily's breakup.
-ITS OKAY I quip. I ACTUALLY WANTED TO ASK IF YOU COULD GO SOMEWHERE WITH ME? I ask.
-YEAH SURE my small brunette friend answers. WHAT TIME? she questions.
-LIKE NOW I tell her before rushing out to the parking lot with her.
-LETS JUST TAKE MY CAR Aria suggests.
Now in her car driving to my doctors appointment I start to feel a little nauseous.
-PULL OVER I tell her.
-ALI I CANT THERE'S NO SHOULDER she tells me. UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO PULL OVER AND WE BOTH GET RAN OVER she jokes.
-IM GONNA BE SICK I say covering my mouth.
-EWW OKAY she replies turning towards an exit and stopping the car.
Opening the door I hop out of the car before rushing over to the grass.
-ARE YOU O...OKAY THAT WAS GROSS she says after seeing the vomit spew from my mouth.
Back in the car Aria says nothing the whole entire ride until we arrive at our destination.
-WHY ARE WE AT A CLINIC? She asks while walking into the building.
-BECAUSE I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT IN FIVE MINUTES I tell her. EXCUSE ME WHERE'S DOCTOR PRUITT'S OFFICE? I ask the receptionist.
-THIRD FLOOR DOWN THE HALL RIGHT NEXT TO THE VENDING MACHINE the woman tells us.
Quickly running off we reach the room where the doctor is.
After meeting him and taking several test both me and Aria are on our way back to campus.
-WHY'D YOU ASK ME TO COME? Aria questions. IF THIS WAS A PLAN TO HELP YOU GET BACK WITH EMILY THEN YOUR PLAN FAILED BECAUSE IM NOT GONNA...
-IT WASN'T I cut her off causing her to look at me.

-IM NOT TRYING TO GET BACK WITH EMILY I state. I KNOW THAT I HURT HER AND I KNOW THAT SHE'LL PROBABLY NEVER EVEN SPEAK TO ME AGAIN, I WANTED YOU HERE FOR MORAL SUPPORT BUT IF THAT WAS TOO MUCH TO ASK OF YOU THEN IM SORRY I rapidly speak.
-OKAY Aria quips. IM SORRY, I JUST THOUGHT...
-I KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT I respond. I HAVE TO GET TO WORK, THANKS FOR COMING I add now walking off.
__________________________
6 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
Walking past the schools vision clinic where Alison works I hear someone calling out to me.
Turning around I see Alison walking up to me.
Quickly turning back around I try to walk away but she runs up and stops me.
-EM, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU Alison states.
-GO AWAY ALISON I say finally talking to her.
-EMILY IM SERIOUS she says trying to stop me again.
-SO AM I I quip. AS SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK I add still pushing past her.
-BABE Alison says grabbing my hand. I NEED YOU TO...
I'm not sure why but that word pushed me over edge.
-BABE? I laugh in her face cutting her off. YOU'RE HILARIOUS I add still laughing. IM NOT YOUR BABE, IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND IM NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND, OKAY? I ask. LISTEN TO ME AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE LISTENING, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I spit at her looking directly into her eyes. YOU'RE DEAD TO ME I add causing her eyes to go all glossy.
She then drops my hand and turns around quickly walking away.
Once she's gone I can feel the anger building up in my chest.
Starting to tear up as well I turn to the nearest thing taking my anger out on it.
Punching through the glass window of the storefront beside me and shattering all of the glass I look down at the blood dripping from my hand.
-SHIT! I scream before running off.
Now a couple of blocks away I finally reach my car.
Sitting in the car I start to break down in tears.
Finally done crying I wrap my hand up before driving off to my new apartment.

Can you hear my Emison heart breaking? 💔
Alison is trying to tell Emily something important but she keeps walking away 😰
Emily's still mad at Alison 😡
Emily still cares 😭
Enjoy 😊
-D