HUGE DECISION

Hanna's POV
Emily's leaving today and Alison's staying here in Georgia for a paid internship she applied for.
She got the job so she's staying back home with her family for a month.
I offered for her to stay at my place but she thinks she should let Mary have the room since she's living with us now.
As Alison hugs Emily I can't help but to think about what she told me yesterday after her fight with Emily.
~Flashback~
-ALI, SHE PROBABLY DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE...
-I DON'T THINK I WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE Alison cuts me off.
-DO WHAT ANYMORE? I ask.
-THIS WHOLE PREGNANCY THING she cries. I CALLED AND SCHEDULED FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND I WANT YOU TO COME WITH ME Alison informs me.
Standing there flabbergasted I say the first thing that comes to mind.
-WHEN'S THE APPOINTMENT? I question.
-TOMORROW my best friend states.
~End Of Flashback~
-ARE YOU GONNA CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THERE? Alison asks Emily.
-YEAH Emily answers pecking her lips. ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T NEED ME TO STAY? I CAN EASILY RENT US A HOTEL ROOM FOR A MONTH UNTIL YOU'RE DONE WITH THE INTERNSHIP she adds.
-IM SURE, EM Alison says. I DON'T WANT YOU TO WASTE MONEY WHEN I CAN JUST STAY AT HOME FOR FREE.
Emily then sighs and wraps her arms around the small of Ali's back.
-I LOVE YOU Emily says first pulling Alison in for a loving kiss to last her for the next month that they'll be apart. I LOVE YOU TOO she says bending down to kiss Alison's stomach.
As Emily does that I can see the expression on Alison's face turn to guilt and sadness.
-WE LOVE YOU TO she responds to Emily. NOW GET OUT OF HERE she adds giving her girlfriend one more kiss.
After saying goodbye to me, mom and Mary Emily finally leaves for the airport.
-THE APPOINTMENTS AT TEN Alison quips. WE GOTTA GO she says rushing in the house to grab her things along with my car keys.
3 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
After my flight I catch an uber back to my apartment since I left my car here while I was in Georgia with Alison and Hanna.
-EM! Aria squeals running and jumping on me taking me by surprise.
-HEY LITTLE BIG ONE I laugh as I hold onto her. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I ask.
I assumed that she was still back home in Rosewood for the remainder of the summer.
-I HAVE A SUMMER ART CLASS she tells me. I MISSED YOU she pouts.
-I MISSED YOU TOO AR I laugh. NOW GET DOWN I say as I walk in the apartment with her legs wrapped around me like a child.
-FINE, YOU SUCK Aria sighs while hopping down. WHERE'S ALISON AND HANNA?
-BACK IN GEORGIA I inform her. ALI HAS AN INTERNSHIP SO SHE STAYED I sigh as I look around the apartment.
What am I gonna do without her here for a month?
I've gotten so used to her living with me.
I miss everything about her already.
The way her dimples pop out when she shows that gorgeous smile.
The way her eyelashes flutter when she opens her eyes showing off her crystal blue orbs.
The way her lips taste and the way she moans my name during sex.
I even miss the annoying things about her.
Like how she snores in her sleep now that she's pregnant.
I miss talking to the baby even though it's not here yet, which isn't annoying.
I especially miss when we fight at night because she puts her freezing cold feet on my legs to get warm.
-EMILY! Aria yells pulling me in from my thoughts.
-YEAH? I ask.
-I ASKED IF YOU TWO ARE EXCITED TO FIND OUT THE SEX OF THE BABY? she questions.
-YEAH I say with a huge grin. ALI WANTS TO NAME IT MCKENNA IF ITS A GIRL AND SHE SAID IF ITS A BOY WE'RE NAMING IT SEAN AFTER MY BROTHER I add.
-IM GLAD THAT YOU'RE HAPPY Aria smiles.
-ME TOO I sigh. I JUST CANT WAIT TO HAVE A FAMILY WITH HER.
...
Alison's POV
-LIE BACK AND LIFT YOUR SHIRT the male nurse says. WE'RE JUST GONNA CHECK EVERYTHING OUT FIRST he tells me.
Today is just the consultation for the abortion.
The actual termination date is this Monday coming up, which is only four days away.
-DID YOU WANNA KNOW THE SEX BEFORE MONDAY? he questions me.
-ITS UP TO YOU Hanna says after me looking to her for advice.
-YEAH I tell him.
-ITS A BOY he informs me.
Gosh that just made it even harder to do this.
I know how bad Emily wants a boy.
-WOW I mumble. IS THAT IT? I ask ready to leave now.
-WAIT A MINUTE he says looking really closely at the monitor.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask.
-THERE'S A LUMP the nurse says. HAVE YOU HAD CANCER BEFORE? he questions.
-YEAH I WAS JUST TOLD THAT IM LEUKEMIA FREE THOUGH I state. IS IT CANCEROUS? I nervously ask.
-IM NOT SURE he shrugs. I'LL GET THE LAB TO LOOK AT IT, ARE THERE ANYMORE QUESTIONS?
-THANK YOU I say. UM IF I WERE TO KEEP THE BABY AND THE LUMP WAS CANCEROUS WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT THE BABY WILL LIVE? I ask.
-VERY LOW CHANCES he informs me. BUT DON'T GET WORKED UP he adds. ITS PROBABLY JUST A CYST AND NOT A LUMP.
I nod my head and sign some papers for the actual abortion before leaving.
Quietly walking out to Hanna's car I start thinking about my decision.
-ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA DO THIS? Hanna asks.
-YEAH IM SURE I nod.
-HAVE YOU TOLD EMILY? she asks. YOU SHOULD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.
-NO I HAVEN'T TOLD HER YET I answer.
-WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AGAIN? my best friend questions me.
-HANNA I BROUGHT YOU HERE FOR SUPPORT I start. IF YOU'RE GONNA JUDGE THEN JUST TAKE ME HOME I snap.
-IM JUST ASKING she says. DON'T BITE MY FACE OFF she mutters.
-ITS DON'T BITE MY HEAD OFF, HANNA...
-I DON'T GIVE A SHIT she cuts me off from correcting her. I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY, I THOUGHT YOU TWO MADE UP.
-WE DID I confirm. ITS JUST, THIS IS ALL GETTING SCARY AND ITS REALLY HITTING ME THAT IM ABOUT TO BE SOMEONE'S MOM AND IM ONLY TWENTY I start. AND ON TOP OF THAT EMILY AND I FIGHT A LOT I add. I DON'T WANNA HAVE A BABY AND THEN LOOK UP ONE DAY AND SHE LEAVES ME.
-I THINK YOU JUST HAVE COLD FEET ABOUT HAVING A KID Hanna says. ITS ALL GONNA BE FINE she adds. AND AS FAR AS THE EMILY THING, THINGS MIGHT CHANGE FOR THE BETTER ONCE THE KID GETS HERE.
-MAYBE I agree. BUT I DON'T WANNA WAIT AROUND TO SEE IF IT DOESN'T I cry. MY BODY IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY A LITTLE BOY THATS NOT EVEN HERE YET, I GET MORNING SICKNESS AT NIGHT AND EVERY OTHER HOUR OF THE FREAKING DAY, IT HURTS TO WEAR BRAS BECAUSE MY BOOBS ARE SORE, IM GAINING TONS OF WEIGHT AND I CAN BARELY FIT MY CLOTHES, IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW WE'RE BOTH GONNA GO TO SCHOOL WITH A NEWBORN BABY, IM A HORMONAL WRECK AND MY VAGINA HURTS I sob. I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE, HANNA.
-ITS GOOD WEIGHT THAT YOU'RE GAINING THOUGH Hanna tries to cheer me up from crying. JUST THINK ABOUT IT she says. YOU USED TO BE APART OF THE ITTY BITTY TITTY COMMITTEE AND NOW YOU HAVE MOON BALLS FOR BOOBS she laughs. AND YOUR ASS GOT BIGGER, I'D TOTALLY DO YOU IF I WAS A GUY she adds making me laugh.
-YOU'RE SO STUPID I laugh. I LOVE YOU.
-YOU OKAY NOW? she questions.
-YEAH I quip wiping my tears.
Hanna hugs me before pulling up to my parents house to drop me off.
-HEY ALI she calls before I exit the car. JUST PROMISE TO REALLY THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU DO IT she adds.
I send her a understanding nod with a smile before grabbing my luggage and walking back into the house of demons.

Emily's excited about the baby 👶
It's a BOY 💙
Alison's getting an abortion 😰
Hanna's right
Enjoy 😊
-D