HOME FOR THE SUMMER

3 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
-ARE YOU READY TO BE THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION AGAIN? Hanna questions me as we exit the plane at the airport.
-THEY PROBABLY FORGOT ALL ABOUT US HANNA I laugh. WE'VE BEEN GONE FOR TWO YEARS AND NO ONE'S GONNA REMEMBER SOME STUPID HORSEBACK RIDERS I add.
-THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK my best friend mumbles.
Walking over to baggage claim someone screams both of our names.
-HANNA, ALISON! they shout while taking pictures of us. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BACK HOME? A guy questions.
-IS IT TRUE THAT YOU'RE CANCER FREE, ALISON? someone else asks.
-SMILE AND KEEP WALKING Hanna grits through her smile.
I take her advice and put on a fake smile while walking away from them.

When both Hanna and I were really little our mothers signed us up for horseback riding

We won a couple of tournaments and lost a few as well.
We got professional training and we ended up going to worlds, which is really big here in Savannah.
The little bit of fame started to come when we reached our senior year of high school but then I got diagnosed with leukemia and I quit.
Hanna only quit because she didn't wanna do it without me.
Then we both went off to the same college and today is our first time being back in two years.
Now at Hanna's house, we pack her clothes into her drawers.
While trying to steal some of my clothes Hanna drops something out of my bag.
-OH MY GOD Hanna slowly says.
Turning around I see that she has my "Copy Me" molding in her hand.
-HAN, GIVE IT BACK I hiss.
-YOU MOLDED EMILY'S DI...
-HANNA! I cut her off while snatching it and putting it back inside my bag.
-DOES EMILY KNOW? she questions.
-OF COURSE I quip. WE DID IT BEFORE I LEFT.
~Flashback~
-IM CUMMING! I moan while Emily thrusts in and out of my entrance at a face pace.
-NOT YET, ALI Emily moans as well. HOLD IT she tells me as I ride her.
After a few more minutes we both release before me falling on top of her panting for air.
-FUCK I breathlessly quip. I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THAT I say to Emily.
-I TOLD YOU THAT I STARTED HAVING SEX IN THE TENTH GRADE AND WATCHED A LOT OF PORN Emily laughs. BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS, WHERE'D YOU LEARN TO RIDE LIKE THAT? she adds making me blush like crazy.
-I DID HORSEBACK RIDING AS A LITTLE GIRL I inform her.
-SO YOU HAD AN EARLY START? Emily teases.
-SHUT UP I laugh. CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING? I ask after our laughs dim down.
-ANYTHING she says as I lie my head on her chest.
-MY VERY FIRST TIME HAVING AN ORGASM WAS THE FIRST TIME WE HAD SEX I say a little embarrassed.
-SO, DAVIS?...
-NOPE I quip.
-WELL IM HONORED TO HAVE BEEN YOUR FIRST Emily says into my hair.
Lying there naked I remember what I purchased from the mall.
After grabbing it out of my bag I walk back over to the bed snatching the covers off of her naked body.
-ALI, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? Emily confusingly questions me.
-ITS A MOLD I tell her.
-IM NOT LETTING YOU MOLD MY DICK she refuses.
-SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LAST THREE MONTHS WITHOUT YOU? I ask while pouting.
-NO she refuses again.
-PLEASE EMMY I beg. I'LL FACETIME YOU WHENEVER I USE IT I seductively coo causing her to finally nod her head.
~End Of Flashback~
-SO SHE'S GONNA WATCH YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF? Hanna asks making me nod my head yes.YOU GUYS ARE SO GROSS ITS CUTE she adds.
-HANNA, I THINK YOU MEANT IT THE OTHER WAY AR...
-NO, HANNA KNOWS WHAT HANNA MEANS she cuts me off.
-OKAY I chuckle while grabbing my luggage. I'LL SEE YOU LATER TONIGHT I tell her before leaving out to the room.
-ALISON Hanna's mother Ashley Marin surprisingly says as she sees me leaving out.
-HI ASHLEY I smile, giving her a hug.
After talking to her for a minute I leave to head to my parents house.
3 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
Since I have my own place I usually refrain from going home over the summer.
It honestly hasn't been the same since Sean died, but right now I'm waiting at the bar in the airport until my uber arrives.
Bored out of my freaking mind I pick up my phone to call Alison.
-HI SWEET FACE a man seductively says from behind me as he rubs on my shoulder.
-I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I flat out say, not even turning around to look at him.
Alison then answers the phone with the biggest smile on her face.
-YOU SHOULD LET ME BUY YOU A DRINK the guy says.
-I JUST SAID I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I snap. SHE'S LITERALLY RIGHT HERE, GO AWAY PLEASE I add on.
Suddenly I see Alison laughing and then I look in the camera seeing who the guy is behind me.
-OH MY GOD, DAD! I exclaim turning around to give him the biggest hug. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I COULD'VE GOTTEN THERE ON MY OWN, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO...
-EMMY ITS FINE my dad assures me. YOUR WONDERFUL GIRLFRIEND ALISON STOLE MY NUMBER FROM YOUR PHONE AND ARRANGED FOR ME TO PICK YOU UP INSTEAD OF AN UBER he laughs.
-YOU DID THAT FOR ME? I ask in awe.
-YEAH BABE Alison says. I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR DAD SO YOU'RE WELCOME she adds.
-I LOVE YOU I tell her as I take in her beauty.

-I LOVE YOU TOO Alison smiles.
Once my father walks away with my bag I eye my girlfriend up and down.
-DID THE MOLD WORK? I ask Alison.
-YEAH she says pulling it out of her bag.
-HAVE YOU USED IT YET? I also ask with a sly smirk on my face.
-NO she responds through her giggles.
-ARE YOU IN THE ROOM ALONE? I ask making Alison nod her head yes. CLOSE THE DOOR I instruct her.
-EM, YOU CANT POSSIBLY BE HORNY AGAIN Alison smiles. WE JUST HAD SEX THIS MORNING.
-I KNOW BUT I CANT HELP IT I shyly say. LOOK AT YOU I add holding my hand out to demonstrate her. YOU'RE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS AND I WANT YOU TO SIT ON MY FACE I lastly say causing her cheeks to go flushed.
-EMMY THE CARS HERE I hear my dad say.
-ARE YOU GONNA CALL ME TONIGHT? I ask my girlfriend as I enter the car with my dad.
-YEAH Alison answers while still blushing. AND FINISH YOUR PAPER PLEASE she begs me. I ALREADY GOT YOU ANOTHER EXTENSION, THAT I HAD TO BEG FOR SO PLEASE DO IT.
-ALRIGHT I'LL FINISH IT AND I'LL LET YOU REVIEW IT AND THEN WE CAN...
-EM, I GOTTA GO Alison says as her bedroom door opens causing her to quickly hang up the phone.
What the hell was that about?
No Ones POV
-WAS THAT DAVIS ON THE PHONE? Jessica, Alison's mom questions.
-NO, THAT WAS EMILY Alison tells her mom.
-THAT SWEET GIRL FROM THE HOSPITAL? Jessica asks.
-YEAH Alison quips. WHAT'S WRONG? DO YOU NEED MY HELP WITH DINNER? she questions.
-NO Jessica answers. WHERE'D YOU MEET HER?
-SHE'S A FRIEND FROM CLASS Alison lies.
-OH OKAY her mother shrugs. ANYWAY I SAW DAVIS AT THE GROCERY STORE LAST WEEK AND HE WAS PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT YOU COMING HOME she tells Alison.
-MOM, DAVIS AND I ARE OVER Alison responds. WE'VE BEEN OVER AND WE'RE NOT GETTING BACK TOGETHER SO PLEASE JUST STAY OUT OF IT.
-FINE Jessica says throwing her hands up in surrender. BUT SWEETIE YOU NEED TO FIND A NICE GUY, YOU CANT KEEP USING THESE THINGS she adds lifting up the molding of Emily's penis.
-ALRIGHT Alison quips taking the mold from Jessica's hand. PLEASE JUST GET OUT.
After her mother leaving out of the room Alison lies back on her bed.
Now unlocking her phone she sees a message from Emily.
From-Emily👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: You never told them about me, did you?
Alison sighs and starts to reply to her message.
To-Emily👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: I'll tell them tomorrow I promise.
From-Emily👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: Whatever Alison...Goodnight.
Lying there Alison starts to feel bad for not telling her family the truth, but the only reason she didn't is because she knows that they wouldn't approve.
This is gonna be a long summer. Alison thinks to herself.

Alison's family doesn't know 😳 (besides CeCe)
Hanlison is hilarious 😂
Emison ❤️
Enjoy 😊
-D