BRIDES TO BE

THE NEXT DAY
Alison's POV
Waking up in the morning I walk into an unfamiliar bathroom to use it.
Looking down seeing that mint flavored mouthwash I smile to myself remembering where I'm at and who I'm with.
After showering I use my finger to write something on the foggy mirror in front of me.

-MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL, WHO'S THE NAUGHTIEST FROM THEM ALL? I read out loud with a smile

-WELL JUDGING FROM LAST NIGHT AND THE TRIPLE X AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MIRROR IM GUESSING ITS YOU Emily says walking into the bathroom in her towel sitting down on the counter and leaning her chin on my shoulder.

-PRETTY GOOD GUESS I respond making her stand back up so she's in front of me.
After doing that Emily looks down at me gazing between each eye.
-WHAT? I ask with confusion.
-NOTHING Emily says back with love filling her eyes.
Having the same thing fill mine I drape my arms around her neck getting on my tiptoes to kiss her lips even though neither of us brushed yet.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TODAY? my fiancée questions me.
Taking a few seconds to overthink my answer I unravel Emily's towel letting it drop down on the floor.
-WE CAN START WITH THIS I seductively coo now slowly stroking her  and staring down at her morning wood.
After doing that for a quick minute Emily takes my hands in hers intertwining our fingers before pressing my hands against the bathroom mirror hungrily kissing down my neck and sitting me on the counter.
-LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED she huskily whispers with her lips pressed against my ear.
-NOW YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FINISH IT I purr back with a smirk.
Grabbing protection Emily opens the golden wrapper pulling the condom out and sliding it on herself.
Still sitting there I let out a quiet gasp once I feel Emily's hardened member slowly rub up and down my folds before entering me all the way.
As I wrap my arms around her neck once again she then props me up by my thighs walking us over to the shower all while still inside.
While lifting each leg at a time stepping over the tiled edge of the tub I feel her push inside a little more causing me to moan.
Now in the shower with the hot steamy water hitting my back Emily thrusts in and out of my soaked vagina as my legs are wrapped around her waist.
-HARDER I accidentally moan out making a mischievous grin grow upon my girlfriends face.
-TURN AROUND Emily instructs me after placing me down.
Doing as she says I turn around to face the wall.
Pressing my upper body against the cold tiles she slips into my core again going much faster and thrusting much more harder than before.
-THAT HARD ENOUGH FOR YOU? She asks me while fucking my brains out.
-MMMMMM..FFUC...YES I cry in pleasure.
Feeling her the corners of her mouth turn up into a smile against my skin I decide to give her a taste of her own medicine.
-OH SHIT, ALI Emily moans as I rock my back onto her front. ST..STOP she pleads trying not to come undone.
-EMMY I moan still rocking back and forth feeling her hitting every single spot. FUCK ME I add turning my head to look back at her eyes rolling to the back of her head.
-ALI PL..PLEASE she begs and stutters. NOT YET.
Figuring that she's had enough I slow down.
A little.
Sending deep and slow strokes causing me to go crazy Emily picks up the speed yet again pounding my now sore center.
-AHHH..YES... RIGHT THERE OMFF.....YES! EM...EM..EMILY! I loudly moan as I finish feeling her warm fluids shoot up inside of me.
Well, inside of the condom.
Seeing the mess that we made I look Emily in the eyes before gliding my hand down her chest, getting down on my knees and cleaning her off.
-HOLY SHIT Emily breathes out bringing me back up for a kiss. I FUCKING LOVE YOU she adds taking my nipple in her mouth giving it a quick kiss.
-I LOVE YOU TOO MY SEXY BRIDE TO BE I laugh as we start to wash up.
__________________________
3 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
-I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU GUYS LATER Alison tells the girls. AND I'LL SEE YOU IN A BIT she adds.
-WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I ask my new fiancée.
-I HAVE TO GO TO ART LAB Alison quips.
-BUT I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA SPEND THE DAY TOGETHER? I question.
-I KNOW, EM AND WE STILL CAN I JUST HAVE TO WORK ON THIS PIECE WITH GRANT she informs me. WE'RE ALMOST DONE SO I SHOULD ONLY BE GONE FOR LIKE AN HOUR she adds.
-BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO I pout hugging her from behind. I WANNA BE WITH YOU EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY I add.
-I KNOW BABE Ali giggles. BUT I HAVE TO GET THIS TURNED IN she adds.
-FINE I sigh letting go of her. ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO COME AND I DON'T KNOW, PROTECT YOU? I laugh.
-PROTECT ME FROM WHAT? my girlfriend sarcastically questions. AN ART STENCIL? the blonde jokes.
-MAYBE I shrug with a grin.
-NO IM FINE EM Alison says. JUST BE AT MY APARTMENT LATER SO YOU CAN HELP ME BRING MY THINGS TO YOUR APARTMENT.
Last Night after the proposal we talked about boundaries and her moving in with me and she agreed.
-OKAY LOVE YOU I quip kissing her sweet lips that taste like honeydew.
-LOVE YOU TOO Alison adds before walking off.
Sitting at the lunching lounge the girls all turn their heads to look at me.
-WHAT? I ask as I put mustard on my hotdog.
-IS IT SAFE TO SAY THAT WE CAN BE EXPECTING A NIECE OR NEPHEW OR BOTH BY NEXT MONTH? Aria questions.
-NO I answer. WHY'D YOU ASK?
-BECAUSE IM SURE THAT SHE DIDN'T END UP THAT WAY FROM SITTING DOWN TOO LONG Spencer says referring to the way Alison's walking today.
Last night and this morning we got a little wild so she's kinda sore.
-AND KNOWING MY BEST FRIEND I KNOW FOR SURE THAT SHE ACTUALLY DID END UP THAT WAY FROM SITTING DOWN TOO LONG Hanna adds in. SITTING DOWN TOO LONG ON THAT she says pointing to my lower area. YOU POUNDED HER SO NOW SHE CANT FEEL HER CROTCH she laughs.
-OKAY I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT ALISON'S CROTCH WHILE IM EATING TACOS Aria disgustingly says spitting her food out making us all laugh.
-NO I tell my best friends. NO KIDS YET, WE'RE TAKING IT SLOW I add.
-HOW IS GETTING ENGAGED AND HUMPING EACH OTHERS BACKS OUT TAKING IT SLOW? Hanna questions.
-SHUT UP I laugh as we all get up to throw out our trash.
-SO SPENCE WHAT'S UP WITH YOU AND TOBY? Aria asks her making her blush.
-NOTHING Spencer answers with flushed red cheeks. WE'RE FRIENDS.
-YEAH RIGHT me, Aria and Hanna say in unison.
Just as we all get ready to turn off of the quad we hear a loud bang.
-WAS THAT A GUNSHOT? Someone questions.
Looking at each other I look over towards the art lab seeing people run out of the building.
-EMILY WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Aria asks.
-ALI'S IN THERE! I scream taking off running in the direction of the gunshots.

To be Continued...
Okay okay I'll limit my cliffhangers 😂
Emison smut 🔥😏 XXX
The girls are funny 😂
Where's Alison? 🤔
Enjoy 😊
-D