WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?

Emily's POV
-SEAN STOP! I scream at him.
-IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW DOES IT? He yells back.
-YOU MATTER I cry. YOU MATTER TO ME, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS I beg him.
-STAY OUT OF MY LIFE Sean mutters.
-PLEASE I cry.
-GET OFF OF ME! he screams, pushing me away.
As I sit there on the couch I look at the picture hidden behind the lamp allowing a tear to drop down my face.

-OUCH I hear Alison groan as she wakes up.
-GOOD MORNING DAISY I say quickly wiping my eyes and putting the picture back down so she won't see it.
She tries to stand up on her own but ends up falling back down on the bed.
-WHY AM I HERE? Alison questions, covering her face from the light.
-WELL YOU WENT TO GRANT'S PARTY AND BECAME A BEER FOUNTAIN TO THE FOOTBALL JOCKEYS I state. AND THEN YOU GOT SHIT FACED AND ALMOST WENT A LITTLE TOO FAR WITH GRANT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THEN AFTER HANNA TRIED TO TAKE YOUR CUP SAYING YOU CANT DRINK, YOU CALLED HER A SLUT AND FINALLY YOU TRIED TO MOLEST ME I say while laughing.
-I DID WHAT? Alison questions standing up.
-YOU CALLED HANNA A SLUT I repeat myself.
-I HAVE TO FIND HER she says stumbling and almost tripping over my foot.
-WAIT HOLD ON I start. YOU DON'T LOOK GOOD I tell her. YOU CAN FIND HER LATER AND APOLOGIZE BUT RIGHT NOW YOU NEED TO EAT.
-I DON'T WANNA EAT she grits. MOVE EMILY she adds trying to push through me, clearly failing.
-SIT DOWN, I'LL MAKE YOU BREAKFAST I tell her.
-NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND Alison cries. HANNA'S MY BEST FRIEND AND SHE'S SUPER SENSITIVE, I HAVE TO SAY SORRY.
-YOU'RE NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU EAT SOMETHING I press. YOU CAN TRY ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING OUT THERE LIKE THIS DAISY.
-FINE she says. JUST STOP CALLING ME THAT.
-FINE I reply in a mocking tone. I'LL GET STARTED BECAUSE YOU REALLY DON'T LOOK GOOD I add.
Walking into the kitchen I see that I have no pancake mix.
-I HOPE YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST BECAUSE IM OUT OF PANCAKES I shout out to her but get no response. ALISON? I ask.
As I walk back to the living room I see my front door open and Alison's nowhere to be found.
I walk out into the hall and see that no Ones in sight.
Shit.
-MORE FRENCH TOAST FOR ME I say to myself.
...
-HELLO? I ask after picking up my phone that's been ringing nonstop.
-EM Spencer frantically says.
-HEY, SPENCE I exclaim. WHAT'S UP? I ask.
-ALISON'S IN THE HOSPITAL she cries. I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER, I SAW HER WALKING THEN SHE JUST FAINTED.
-WHAT HOSPITAL? I ask while putting on my shoes.
-MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL she states.
-IM ON MY WAY I quip, hanging up the phone and jumping in my car.
Once I finally get there I hop out and run in through the main entrance.
-ALI? I shout. ALISON! I yell again while looking through rooms.
-EXCUSE ME MAM YOU CANT GO BACK THERE the receptionist says. DO YOU HAVE THE NAME OF THE PERSON, I CAN HELP YOU she says.
-ALISON! I scream.
Running through the double doors I look into the first room seeing Alison in the bed asleep with a woman who I'm assuming is her mother watching over her.

-MRS. DILAURENTIS I say hoping that she could tell me what's wrong.
I haven't known Alison that long but my heart literally dropped through my chest when I got that call.
-EMILY, RIGHT? She questions standing up and walking into the hall with me.
-YEAH I say. IS SHE OKAY? I ask.
-ALISON TOLD ME ABOUT YOU Mrs. DiLaurentis says.
-I HOPE IT WAS ONLY GOOD THINGS I nervously say hoping Alison didn't tell her about the Hanna thing.
-YEAH ONLY GOOD THINGS she weakly laughs.
-MRS. DIL...
-JESSICA she quips. CALL ME JESSICA.
-JESSICA, WHAT'S GOING ON? I ask. SHE DIDN'T LOOK TOO GOOD THIS MORNING AND I TRIED TO GET HER TO EAT BUT SHE LEFT.
-SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU? Jessica questions me.
-WAIT, TELL ME WHAT? I ask. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?
-ALISON HAS LEUKEMIA her mother informs me.
Alison's POV
Waking up I see that I'm surrounded by white.
I don't remember anything from when I left Emily's place.
The only thing I remember is hitting the ground really hard and seeing Spencer Hastings over top of me saying something.
Fully opening my eyes I see Emily sitting on the side of the bed.
-EM..EMILY I say with a cracked voice.
-HEY Emily says.
-WHERE AM I? I ask her.
-YOU'RE IN THE HOSPITAL someone else says causing me to look to my left and see Davis.
The last time I was here was when I found out I had Leukemia.
That was a year ago.
When I found out the only people that stayed by my side was Hanna and my family.
Davis literally broke up with me after I got out of surgery.
He said he couldn't be with a sick girl and that he has to focus on himself.
-ALISON Emily says cutting me from my thoughts. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE SICK? she questions while giving me a worried look.

 WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE SICK? she questions while giving me a worried look

Just as I go to answer her question I see Hanna walk in crying.
-HANNA I say starting to cry myself.
-ALI she cries, rushing over to hug me.
-IM SO SORRY I apologize. I DIDN'T MEAN IT I add.
-YEAH YOU DID she says. BUT ITS OKAY, YOU'RE RIGHT I AM A SLUT AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT TO YOU.
-NO I cry. I WAS WRONG AND IM SORRY. YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND HANNA I whimper as we hold hands.
-YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND TOO Hanna sobs. AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE THAT FOR THE WORLD.
-I LOVE YOU I whisper pulling her into a hug.
-I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK, STUPID Hanna says making me laugh. DON'T LEAVE ME she whimpers as we hold each other.
-IM NOT I say. GIVE ME A MINUTE WITH EMILY OKAY? I ask her, wiping her tears.
Hanna nods her head and goes in the hall with my family.
-WHAT ABOUT ME? Davis asks while standing in the corner.
-WHAT ABOUT YOU? I ask. GO HOME DAVIS I tell him. GET OUT.
He looks between Emily and me before walking out.
Now in the room alone with Emily I take her hand as she looks down at the ground crying.
-HEY, LOOK AT ME I weakly say.
She looks up at me and starts sobbing.
-IM OKAY I tell her.
-WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? Emily questions.
-WOULD IT HAVE MADE ANY DIFFERENCE? I ask. IM STILL DYING.
-DON'T SAY THAT, ALISON Emily cries.
-IM OKAY WITH IT I confess.
-WELL YOU SHOULDN'T BE! she says raising her voice. GOSH YOU'RE SELFISH DO YOU KNOW THAT? Emily snaps. WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS?
-EMILY I MET YOU A MONTH AGO I argue back. I WAS STILL DYING BEFORE I MET YOU SO WHY ARE YOU MAD? I ask.
-STOP she whines.
-ITS TRUE I snap. IM GONNA DIE AND EVERYONE WILL EVENTUALLY FORGET ABOUT ME I hiss with tears burning in my eyes. SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR STUPID LIFE WITH YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIENDS AND GO BACK TO NOT EVEN NOTICING ME.
Her leg begins to shake as she sits there crying.
-YOU'RE FUCKED UP Emily spits getting up and quickly walking out the room.
In the room alone I start to cry even more for some apparent reason.
I don't even know her that well.
Why am I crying?
I wipe away my tears and call my family back in the room to talk with them.

There you have it...
Alison has Leukemia.
That's why she kept getting sick and not eating (side effects of her medication)
HALISON MAKE UP ❤️
Emily's sad 😭
What happened to Sean? 🤔
Enjoy 😊
-D