ABORTION Pt 1

4 DAYS LATER (Appointment Day)
Alison's POV
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY? Emily questions me as I FaceTime her while brushing my teeth.
-UM I DON'T START MY INTERNSHIP UNTIL TOMORROW SO I'LL PROBABLY JUST GO TO THE MALL WITH HANNA I lie to her.
I haven't told her about my decision yet.
I know that it's her baby too and that I should tell her but I really don't know how to tell her.
I've been trying to come up with ways to tell her without her hating me for days now.
I keep getting nothing.
-YEAH Emily agrees. JUST TRY TO RELAX BEFORE YOUR BIG DAY she says. HOWS THINGS WITH YOUR FAMILY? she also questions.
-CECE AND JASON THINK THAT HAVING A BABY MIGHT BE DANGEROUS FOR ME BUT THEY SAID ITS MY DECISION AND MY LIFE AND THEY LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT I inform her. MY PARENTS ARE STILL A LITTLE WEIRD ABOUT IT BUT THEY SAID THEY'RE HAPPY FOR US.
-SO THEY'RE OKAY WITH US AND US HAVING A BABY? Emily asks. ARE YOU SURE.
YEAH I laugh. WELL AT LEAST I KNOW THAT CECE AND JASON ARE SERIOUS I shrug. BUT I HAVE TO RUN, SO HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER I quip.
-ALRIGHT she says. I LOVE YOU.
Feeling guilty I decide to tell her.
-WAIT EM I stop her. I..I.....I LOVE YOU TOO I say instead of telling her.
She blows me a kiss and I hang up.
I'm a horrible person.
-ALISON SWEETIE! my mother yells walking into my room with CeCe. ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT? she questions.
-MOM ITS HER DECISION my sister says. ALI YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO she tells me.
-I WANT TO I inform her.
-SHE WANTS TO my mom smiles. HANNA'S OUTSIDE she also tells me.
I nod my head before grabbing my bag and going outside.
-HEY Hanna says.
-HEY I glumly say back.
-READY? she questions me causing me to nod my head.
Driving off Hanna gets on the expressway in the direction of the clinic.
While staring out the window at the beautiful summer flowers on the trees I feel the baby kick.
It's not his first time kicking but it's his first time doing it today.
Still admiring the view I place my hand over my stomach as a tear rolls down my cheek.
As we come up on the exit to the clinic I start to sob causing Hanna to take a quick glance at me.
-TAKE THAT EXIT I direct her.
-BUT THE CLINIC IS THAT EXIT she says pointing to the other exit a few minutes ahead.
-JUST TAKE THE EXIT TO THE MALL, HANNA I frustratingly say to her.
-YESS! Hanna quips quickly turning into the malls parking lot. SO YOU'RE NOT DOING IT? my best friend questions me.
-NO I lowly weep as excitedly jumps over and hugs me.
-SO WHY ARE YOU CRYING? she questions me.
-I DON'T KNOW IF I MADE THE WRONG DECISION I sniffle.
-YOU MADE THE DECISION she tells me. NOT YOUR PARENTS OR ANYONE ELSE, YOU DID IT FOR YOU she adds. ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT Hanna lastly says hugging me.
-IM HUNGRY I laugh through my tears.
-LETS GET GLAZED PRETZELS FROM AUNTIE ANNE'S she says leading me over to the pretzel store with a smile.
While eating our pretzels and walking around the mall I feel another kick making me up chuck a little.
Ignoring it I start to get a tugging feeling in my stomach.
-REALLY SEAN? I mumble to my stomach before leaning over to the trash can and throwing up.
As I'm puking Hanna pulls out her phone and starts to record.
-LOOK AT THE NEW MOMMY she says imitating the crocodile hunter while zooming up on my face.
-HANNA GET THE CAMERA OUT OF MY...
While talking I start to puke again.
-SHE DECIDED TO KEEP YOU Hanna says looking in the camera. AND SHE NAMED YOU SEAN, YOU'RE IN THERE RIGHT NOW she adds bending over and poking my tummy making me slap her hand. AND AS YOU CAN SEE YOU'RE MAKING MOMMY SICK AND GRUMPY RIGHT NOW she laughs. SEE YOU SOON LITTLE GUY Hanna says ending the video.
After finishing my vomit session we get lemonades to wash down the taste in my mouth before shopping for baby clothes and heading back to her place.
__________________________
3 HOURS LATER
Exiting Hanna's car and walking up the street after her pulling off I see CeCe and Jason being put in the back of a police car.
-WHAT'S GOING ON? I frantically question.
-MAM BACK UP one of the officers say to me.
-ALI GO HOME! Jason yells.
-GO! NOW! my sister screams before the cops close the doors and pull out of the driveway.
-MOM, DAD! I shout running in the house. WHAT'S GOING ON? I ask.
-YOU'RE SISTER AND BROTHER WERE BEING VIOLENT WITH US SO WE CALLED THE POLICE my dad states.
-NO, YOU HAVE TO GET THEM OUT I say to them getting riled up.
-RELAX ALISON my mom says. THEY'LL BE OUT TOMORROW she adds.
-CAN YOU TWO JUST SIT DOWN AND EAT? my dad questions while eating his steak.
-HOW WAS THE OPERATION? my mom questions me.
-I DIDN'T DO IT I truthfully tell them taking a bite out of my food they prepared.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! she shouts. ALISON YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE.
-WELL ITS MY MISTAKE! I shout back.
-CALM DOWN JESSICA my dad starts. ALISON WE ALREADY KNEW YOU WEREN'T GONNA DO IT he adds as my vision starts to get blurry.
Listening to him talk everything gets cloudy as my hearing goes out.
-YOU DON'T LOOK SO GOOD SWEETIE I hear my mother lastly say with a smile before I hit the floor and everything goes blank.

Alison changed her mind 😀
The babies name is Sean 💙👶
What's going on at the DiLaurentis house? 🤔🏡
Enjoy 😊
-D