THE PAPER

1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
-SOMEONE ONCE ASKED ME IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING, ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I read to my class from my paper that I finally finished. FOR A WHILE I DIDN'T KNOW THE ANSWER BUT AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE FINALLY REACHED A VERDICT I say. I WOULDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING I answer. IF YOU WERE TO ASK ME WHY I WOULDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING I WOULDN'T TELL YOU WHAT THE REASON IS, I WOULD TELL YOU WHO THE REASON IS.
I WOULD TELL YOU THE NAME ALISON LAUREN DILAURENTIS I tell the class. ALISON CHANGED EVERYTHING FOR ME I pause. HELL I PROBABLY WOULD'VE NEVER EVEN STARTED THIS PAPER IF IT WASN'T FOR HER. SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND, MY HEART AND MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE WRAPPED IN ONE PRETTY LITTLE PINK BOW I add. YOU NEVER MISSED OUT ON A GOOD LAUGH WHENEVER SHE WAS AROUND I chuckle. LITERALLY SHE PISSED ME OFF ONE NIGHT AND THEN STARTED DOING THE CHICKEN DANCE IN FRONT OF MY FACE TO MAKE ME LAUGH I burst into laughter reminiscing on the memory making my classmates laugh as well. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED TO KEEP A STRONG POKER FACE SHE NEVER FAILED TO MAKE ME SMILE IN THE END.
THAT WAS ALISON, THE LIGHT THAT SHINES THROUGH THE DARK CLOUDS ON A RAINY DAY THAT LOOKS LIKE A DOORWAY TO HEAVEN I state looking through the window at the dark clouds. ALI WAS AN ANGEL I admit. NO MATTER HOW STUBBORN AND BITCHY SHE COULD BE AT TIMES I stifle a laugh. SOMETIMES I WONDER IF SHE WAS EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE PUT IN MY LIFE, GOD KNOWS I DID A HORRIBLE JOB AT PROTECTING HER I mutter. SHE LITERALLY WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING FROM LEUKEMIA TO LOSING OUR BABY TO LEUKEMIA AGAIN AND THEN GETTING SHOT I declare. MAYBE GOD HAD OTHER PLANS FOR HER. POINT IS I WOULDN'T TRADE ANYTHING FOR THE WORLD I tell them. WHY WOULD I? I ask. I MET A WONDERFUL WOMAN THAT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SOMEONE COULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME UNTIL I MET HER I add. I MEAN AFTER MY BROTHER DIED THINGS BECAME REALLY NUMB FOR ME AND I SEARCHED UNDER MOUNTAINS AND EVERYWHERE ELSE I COULD THINK OF TO FIND THAT PERSON TO FILL THAT VOID, MY MATCH I cry. BUT I FOUND HER AND I THANK GOD FOR THAT EVERY DAY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED, NOT EVERYONE GETS TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I HAD I lastly say before looking up at the class staring at me.
-THANK YOU EMILY my professor says as I hand him the paper.
Standing there Professor Daniels looks down at his watch before looking back up at everyone.
-ALRIGHT GET OUT OF HERE Daniels tells the class causing them all to gather their things and leave. IM PROUD OF YOU EMILY he adds. ALISON DID A NUMBER ON YOU he says walking out as well.
Grabbing my belongings and placing them in my bag I head to the back of class where the exit is until I'm stopped.
-HEY someone says causing me to turn around seeing Alison smiling at me.

-HEY YOU I smile back walking over leaning in to kiss her. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I ask.
-I CAME TO TAKE MY FIANCÉE OUT she says. I FIGURED YOU'D WANT LUNCH she adds.
-ARE YOU GONNA COOK FOR ME? I shockingly ask.
-CHRIST NO EMILY YOU I DON'T COOK Alison admits making me laugh.
-HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT YOUR GOD GIVEN TALENT TO MAKE A RESERVATION I smirk causing her to shove my arm a little as we walk out of the door.
-AT LEAST THE RESERVATIONS ARE ALWAYS AT FIVE STAR RESTAURANTS my fiancée smiles.
-TRUE I quip placing my arms around her waist while walking.
-NICE PAPER THOUGH she tells me. WAS IT ABOUT ME?
-YUP I say giving a light tap to her butt making her throw her head back in laughter. LETS GET OUT OF HERE I lastly add.
_________________________
30 MINUTES LATER
After eating lunch at Dmitri's Greek restaurant both Alison and I were getting tired so we headed back home.
Naturally we had plans on her moving in with me but I was already at her place so much while she was recovering I figured that I'd move in with her again.
I mean it was my apartment before I met her.
After the shooting it took Alison a month and a few weeks to recover and heal.
Both Alison and Grant made it out that day.
Davis took his own life after seeing what he had done to Alison.
Yeah he was bat shit crazy and needed help but no one deserves to die like that.
I'm just happy that Alison's still here.
She's a real fighter.
Lying in bed in the middle of the day with Alison asleep on my chest I look down at her beautiful face.
While doing that she then stirs a little before turning around facing away from me.
Listening to her light snoring I smile to myself thinking of when she was pregnant with Sean.
-HEY ALI I whisper trying to wake her up. ALI I call again after getting no answer.
-HMM? Alison hums.
-D..DO YOU THINK THAT WE SHOULD I start only coming to a pause. TRY TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN? I nervously ask not even sure if she went back to sleep or not.
Getting nothing but silence in return I start to think that maybe I'm moving a little too fast.
-WE DON'T HAVE TO she finally speaks up still with her back facing me.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I curiously ask.
-IM ALREADY PREGNANT my girlfriend informs me turning around to see the smile on my face.
-ARE YOU SURE? I ask. HOW FAR ARE YOU?
-YEAH IM SURE Ali smiles. IM THREE WEEKS she states. I MEAN THERE WAS NO MORNING SICKNESS BUT I FELT A LITTLE WEIRD AND I MISSED MY PERIOD SO I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE GAVE ME THE KNEWS she adds.
-OH MY GOD I exclaim climbing on top of her cupping her face and kissing her.
Thinking about last years events I quickly sit back up as she sits up with me.
-DO YOU WANT THE BABY? I ask.
-YEAH she answers.
-ALI, ARE YOU SURE? I firstly question. ARE YOU POSITIVE?
-IM SURE Alison starts. I WANT THIS BABY she adds taking my hand in hers putting it to her stomach. AND IF I HAPPEN TO GET SCARED AND CHANGE MY MIND I'LL COME TO YOU FIRST she tells me. I'LL DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME she lastly adds in causing me to nod.
-SO WE'RE HAVING A BABY? I ask once more to be sure.
-WE'RE HAVING A BABY the beautiful blonde sitting in front of me agrees making tears fall down my face. I LOVE YOU she states.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I cry bringing her in for yet another loving kiss.

Enjoy 😊
No this is not the last chapter, there's more updates coming.