PRETTY LITTLE BLONDES

2 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
Today is Alison's twentieth birthday and she's mad at me.
~Flashback~
-ALI WAKE UP I whisper in Alison's ear as she sleeps so peacefully with her lips slightly parted.
-GOOD MORNING Alison stretches while yawning.
-MALIGAYANG KAARAWAN MAHAL I say in Tagalog.
-WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? She questions me with a cute little smile that shows her dimples.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR OR HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE I laugh while gazing into those deep blue eyes that could pull you in like the ocean.
-ARE YOU GONNA TEACH THE BABY THAT? Alison asks.
-MHM I hum before sliding my hand up her shirt caressing her right breast and running my thumb across her erect nipple, taking it in my mouth.
-WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN THE BABY'S HERE? she questions. HE OR SHE IS GONNA NEED THESE Alison adds pointing to her chest.
-WELL I GUESS THE BABY'S JUST GONNA HAVE TO SHARE WITH MOMMY I quip. I TAKE ONE AND THEY'LL TAKE THE OTHER I add making her hit me.
-YOU'RE DISGUSTING she says rolling her eyes at me.
-YOU LOVE IT I tell her. OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T LET ME DO THIS I seductively say getting on top of her and sliding my boxers down rubbing my members head back and forth on her panties causing a lust filled moan to come from her mouth.
-JUST DO IT AND STOP TEASING Ali moans, stroking me up and down with her hand.
-CAN WE STILL HAVE SEX NOW THAT YOU'RE THREE MONTHS ALONG? I ask her.
-YEAH Alison confidently answers.
-ARE YOU SURE? I ask. BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I ASKED YOU SOMETHING ABOUT SEX AND WE DID IT ANYWAY AFTER YOU SAYING YES WE ENDED UP IN THIS PREDICAMENT I laugh pointing to her stomach.
Alison then squints her eyes at me and sits up on her elbows.
-WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? she snaps at me.
Fuck me. I curse myself.
-I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE...
-YEAH she says with watery eyes. YOU DID MEAN IT LIKE THAT Alison adds. LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS BABY THEN YOU CAN LEAVE AND I'LL DO IT ON MY OWN...
-STOP! I shout. STOP SAYING THAT I cut her off. I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT, OKAY? IT WAS A JOKE I confirm. I WANT THIS BABY AS MUCH AS YOU DO, IM IN THIS A HUNDRED AND TEN PERCENT SO STOP THREATENING TO LEAVE ME EVERY TIME WE GET INTO SOMETHING I add.
-WHATEVER Alison weeps before getting up and leaving out of the room.
-WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? Hanna questions standing at the door.
I flop back onto the bed with a sigh as Hanna zaps her stun gun to warn me.
-KEEP PLAYING WITH ME FIELDS she threatens before walking off.
~End Of Flashback~
-GOOD MORNING EMILY Mary smiles running over to hug me. WHEN'S THE BABY COMING? she asks.
-GOOD MORNING MARY I smile while returning the hug. AND THE BABY WONT BE HERE FOR ANOTHER SIX MONTHS I tell her.
-BUT THAT'S SUPER LONG she whines. I WANNA PLAY WITH HER NOW she adds.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF ITS A GIRL? I laugh.
-BECAUSE IM PSYCHIC Mary laughs before going downstairs to the kitchen to eat the breakfast Mrs. Marin prepared.
Now downstairs I see Alison eating at the table with puffy red eyes.
Grabbing my plate Hanna's mom nods to Alison hinting for me to go talk to her.
Sitting down at the table next to my girlfriend I lie my hand on top of hers.
-LOOK ALI IM SOR...SHIT! I gasp as Alison stands from the table purposely knocking her orange juice over on my lap.
What is with these DiLaurentis women throwing liquid on me?
-ALISON Hanna's mom calls trying to stop her from walking away but she walks back upstairs.
-OOOUUU, SHE'S GOT HER HORMONAL CLAWS OUT TODAY Hanna adds laughing at her own joke.
...
2 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
-I CANT WAIT TO MEET MINNIE AND MICKEY Mary exclaims from the backseat. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME ALI she adds giving me a kiss on the cheek.
Even though today is my birthday I decided to take her to Disney world.
She's never been and I just want her to have fun before she has to go back to her case building.
-YOU'RE SUPER DUPER WELCOME HAIRY MARY I laugh. I WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN TODAY, OKAY? I ask.
-OKAY! she happily shouts. DISNEY WORLD! DISNEY WORLD! Mary chants.
I laugh at her excitement before going back to what I was researching on my phone.
Putting my earphones in I secretly watch a video on late term abortions.
I've been considering my options since earlier today.
Feeling disgusted at what they're doing to the baby on the video I quickly turn it off.
Suddenly as we get closer to the park a woman calls Mrs. Marin stating that Mary needs to go back to her home tonight.
-THEY CANT JUST DO THAT I snap as Mary sits in the backseat crying.
-SADLY HONEY THEY CAN Hanna's mom glumly says. MARY TECHNICALLY BELONGS TO THEM.
Filled with rage I quietly sit back with my arms folded.
__________________________
Emily's POV (again)
At the park sitting on the benches I look up to see Alison trying to cheer Mary up while they're in line for the tea cups ride.
After getting somewhat of a smile out of Mary, Hanna and Alison stand back up to their regular height.
Today has been hell but I still want Alison to enjoy herself.
Now that she's standing there she turns to look over at me with a sweet angelic face.
I smile and wave at her before her sweet face turns cold with anger as her eyes shoot daggers in my direction.

She turns back around and I sigh again for the fifth time today.
Thinking of ways to make her happy again I make a quick call to my family's attorney after looking up Mary's name on google.
30 MINUTES LATER
-YOU HUNGRY? I ask my girlfriend once the three blondes are off of the ride.
-YEAH Hanna answers making Mary laugh.
-SHE WASN'T TALKING TO YOU HANNA Mary giggles.
-THANK YOU MARY I laugh as well.
-YEAH Alison answers.
-C'MON IM BUYING FOR EVERYONE I state.
As I try to take Alison's hand she purposely crosses her arms and continues to walk at my side.
After buying everyone food Hanna's mom gets another call.
A call that I expected.
-ARE YOU SERIOUS? She questions over the phone making Alison, Hanna and Mary turn to look at her. YEAH, YEAH WE HAVE EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS Mrs. Marin answers. THANK YOU SO MUCH, BYE she adds before hanging up.
-WHO WAS THAT? Hanna questions.
-THAT WAS MARY'S CASE WORKER she states. WE HAVE LEGAL CUSTODY OF MARY NOW she says causing all of their eyes to grow wide.
-EM, DID YOU HEAR THAT? Alison asks with excitement. MARY CAN STAY WITH THEM she repeats as Mary, Hanna and her mom hug each other.
-I KNOW I quip.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Hanna questions as they all get quiet and look at me.
-I HAD MY FAMILY'S ATTORNEY CALL THE JUDGE ON MARY'S CASE AND FILE THE JUDGMENT ON THE PAPERWORK I inform them, watching as Alison's eyes become glossy again.
-THANK YOU EMILY Mary says hugging me extremely tight for a kid her age.
-YOU'RE WELCOME MARY I say in response.
Once everyone thanks me besides Alison we walk to the car after our long day at Disney world.
-WHY'D YOU DO IT? Alison questions me making me stop.
-BECAUSE YOU LOVE HANNA AND MARY I start. AND I LOVE YOU I add. AND THERE'S NOTHING I WOULDN'T DO TO SEE THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE I say caressing her cheeks with my thumbs.
-THANK YOU Alison breathes out after pulling me in for a hug. AND IM SORRY FOR...
-DON'T SAY SORRY I say lifting her head to look me in the eyes. I GET WHY YOU WERE MAD AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT I tell her. I DON'T WANNA HURT YOU AND I NEVER INTENDED ON HURTING YOU, IM SORRY I apologize as she stands there crying into my chest. I LOE YOU TWO I lastly add placing a kiss to her lips while lying my hand on her belly.
-I LOVE YOU TOO Alison whispers as our foreheads press together.
-OKAY ITS RAINING Hanna interrupts. LETS GO she demands making us laugh and get in the car.

Emily keeps messing up 🤦🏽‍♀️
Ali's hormonal 😂
Alison's considering abortion 😳
Mary has a home 🏡💞
Enjoy 😊
-D