WHAT'S TODAYS DATE?

3 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
~Flashback~
-WHAT'S WRONG? Emily questions me as we sit in the backseat of my car.
-I DON'T WANNA GET PREGNANT AGAIN I truthfully tell her.
-YOU WONT she says back.
-THATS WHAT WE SAID LAST TIME AND I ENDED UP PREGNANT ANYWAY I state. I DON'T WANNA LEAVE YOU WITH A BABY WHEN IM GONE I add.
-I PROMISE Emily responds. AND YOU WOULDN'T BE LEAVING ME WITH A BABY, YOU'D BE LEAVING ME WITH OUR BABY ALI she says looking into my eyes. AND BELIEVE ME IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN I'LL MAKE SURE THAT OUR BABY HAS THE BEST LIFE AND THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THEIR MOMMY, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE she adds gently caressing the side of my face.
Believing in her sincerity I smile before sitting up to straddle her lap.
-I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, EM I whisper.
-I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU Emily slightly chuckles with tears in her eyes.
Pulling her closer to me by her shirt I begin to kiss her softly on the lips.
As we kiss Emily tilts her head a little parting her lips allowing our tongues to slightly touch as the subtle flavor of her mint chapstick fills my mouth.
-MMMM I lowly moan into the tanned Brunettes mouth as our tongues dance circles around each other. HOLD ON I say breaking the kiss to unbutton her pants.
Now sitting on top of a naked Emily I watch her close her eyes and lick her lips as I slowly rub the fabric of my panties on her hardened and exposed member.
-DAISY my ex cries for more.
Feeling the need to feel more Emily hooks her fingers on the insides of my underwear pulling them down while I remove my shirt and bra.
Witnessing my full breasts sitting in front of her face she then takes my left nipple into her warm mouth teasing it with her tongue.
While holding the right breast in my hand massaging and squeezing it Emily takes my hand in hers moving it before kissing and sucking that one too.
-I WANT YOU ALI Emily tells me.
Draping my arms around her neck and nodding my head I hold her erect cock in my hand slowly coming down on it.
-OHHH I moan after positioning her cock at the entrance of my vagina sliding it in. MMM AHH I moan again bouncing up and down on it.
On top of Emily I close my eyes and open them again as she slips out of me only to push it in again, harder.
-LIE BACK she instructs me causing me to widely open my legs giving her more access. SHIT Emily groans stroking in and out of me going deeper and deeper.
-BABY IM CUMMING I cry wrapping my legs around her waist while she tries to thrust into my tight walls.
-CUM she whispers in my ear, kissing my neck and leaving love marks.
-EMILY! I scream feeling my walls spasm as my juices drop down her sex.
-HOLY SHI...OH MY GOD Emily moans releasing all of her jizz deep into my soaking wet vagina.
-I LOVE YOU I tell her.
-I LOVE YOU MORE she replies lying her head on my chest.
~End Of Flashback~
-ALISON! Hanna yells in my ear.
-OKAY SERIOUSLY? I ask turning to face her. IM RIGHT HERE HANNA I add.
-WELL IF YOU WEREN'T STUCK IN EMILY COCKSAUR LAND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO SCREAM she claps back.
-SHUT UP I roll my eyes at her.
-Y'KNOW YOU STILL DIDN'T GIVE ME THE DEETS Hanna smirks. WAS IT GOOD? I HEAR MAKE UP SEX IS TO DIE FOR AND JUDGING BY THE ENORMOUS HICKIES ON YOUR NECK IT WAS AMAZING.
-YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE ON A DATE AND CALEB IS SITTING DIRECTLY NEXT TO YOU? I ask.
-YEAH SO? she shrugs.
-IM NOT ABOUT TO DISCUSS MY SEX LIFE IN FRONT OF YOUR DATE I shake my head. ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT I HAVE TO BE THE THIRD WHEEL TONIGHT I mumble.
-THIRD WHEELING ISN'T THAT BAD Hanna tries to convince me. AT LEAST YOU GET FREE FOOD.
-IM PAYING FOR MY OWN FOOD, HAN I sneer. YOU'RE NOT.
-OH she quips. WELL AT LEAST YOU GET TO EAT SOME OF MY FREE FOOD WHEN WE GET HOME she giggles.
-WHATEVER I flag her off getting a migraine. I HAVE TO PEE I say getting up and walking to the bathroom.
__________________________
Hanna's POV
-I LOVE YOUR LIPS Caleb says finally breaking apart from our kiss.
-EHH, YOUR LIPS AREN'T THAT BAD I say to the handsome Brunette sitting next to me. BUT I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION SINCE I GET FREE FOOD TONIGHT I add making Caleb laugh.
-HOW IS IT THAT WE'VE NEVER MET? He questions me. YOU'RE DORM ROOM IS DIRECTLY TWO DOORS DOWN FROM THE BOYS BATHROOM AND MY DORM IS RIGHT NEXT TO IT.
After hearing him say that I quickly look over to Alison's chair which is still empty.
-SPEAKING OF BATHROOMS I start. HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN IN THERE? I ask.
-I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT SHE WAS GONE Caleb says looking down at his phone. ITS BEEN ABOUT FIFTEEN MINUTES he answers my question. DO YOU WANNA GO CHECK ON HER?
-YEAH IM READY TO GET OUT OF HERE ANYWAY I say to him with a seductive grin.
-ALRIGHT he quips putting a tip down on the table and following behind me.
-SHE'S PROBABLY TAKING A NUMBER TWO I chuckle. I'LL BE BACK.
-COOL Caleb shakes his head.
Walking into the woman's bathroom at the restaurant I notice how quiet it is.
-OOU GIANT SELFIE MIRRORS I say to myself admiring the decor in the restroom. ALI?! I call but get no answer.
Looking under each stall I see Alison lying on the floor unconscious.
-ALI! I scream trying to open the door with no luck. CALEB! I call for help thinking maybe he can open it. CALEB!
-WHAT'S WRONG? Caleb questions running in the bathroom.
Seeing what I'm looking at Caleb kicks the stall door making it swing open getting down on the floor to help Alison.
-ALI PLEASE WAKE UP I cry as he gives her mouth to mouth resuscitation.
-SHE'S NOT BREATHING He nervously tells me.
-WHAT'S TODAYS DATE? I ask growing more scared than before.
-NOVEMBER TWENTY EIGHTH he replies making my eyes go wide. WHY?
-ITS THE END OF NOVEMBER I say. WE GOTTA GET HER TO A HOSPITAL I add causing him to pick her up bridal style putting her in his car and rushing her to the hospital.

Hanna & Caleb for all of you Haleb shippers 💞
Emison smut 🔥❤️
Hanna & Alison 😂
Enjoy 😊
-D