WITHOUT YOU

Emily's POV
-IF YOU WOULD, COULD EVERYONE COME UP AND PAY THEIR RESPECTS Pastor Ted tells the church.
Slowly walking up to the front of the aisle I see Alison lying there in her casket.

Though the hospital had her taking very strong medication Alison's body fought against it, which caused her to stop breathing

That was one of the best nights of my life until things took a turn.
-I LOVE YOU I quietly sob as I lean down to kiss her lips one last time.
The girls and everyone else in the church go up to have their last word with her before returning to their seats.
-EM ARE YOU OKAY? Aria questions me as I sit there staring at her picture.

-YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING ALL DAY Spencer adds.
-IM FINE I lie.
Looking over at Hanna I see her crying her eyes out.
I take a glance around the church as well and see how many peoples lives Alison had an effect on.
As everyone gets up to leave I walk back over to Alison.
-COME BACK TO ME I say starting to cry again. I NEED YOU, I CANT DO IT WITHOUT YOU.
Suddenly while holding her hand i feel a slight movement.
-EMILY someone calls out.
My head quickly shoots up at Alison but she still isn't alive.
-EMILY I hear again. HEY! Hanna shouts causing me to snap back to reality.
Taking another look around I see that we're still in the hospital.
-SHE'S WOKE AND ASKING FOR YOU a blonde that resembles Alison tells me.
-WH..WHO ARE YOU? I stutter
-THAT'S CECE Hanna states. ALI'S SISTER she adds. NOW GO GET YOUR GIRL BEFORE SHE GOES TO SLEEP.
Slowly walking into Alison's room I see her lying on the bed staring at me.
-YOU'RE OKAY I say sighing in relief.
-IM OKAY Alison replies. COME SIT she instructs me.
Now at her bedside I pull out a chair and sit next to her.
-THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME she says.
-I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I respond. THE DOCTORS DID IT ALL I mumble.
-EMILY IF YOU WEREN'T HERE WITH ME I PROBABLY WOULD'VE DIED Alison announces. YOU'RE LIKE MY GUARDIAN ANGEL she says with a smile.
Suddenly my phone rings on the bed right beside ali.
-HOLD ON I tell Alison while answering the call. WHAT LAUREN? I ask once I hear my ex girlfriends voice.
-WANNA COME OVER? Lauren questions over the phone. CAMILA DOESN'T GET HOME UNTIL LATE TONIGHT she informs me.
-I..UH. I CANT RIGHT NOW I tell her.
-WHY NOT? Lauren asks.
-IM AT THE HOSPITAL WITH A FRIEND I state.
Taking a quick glance up at Alison I see her facial expression change.
Lauren stays quiet for a moment and I can tell she's thinking about what to say next.
-WITH ALISON? She questions me. EMILY YOU'LL ALWAYS LOVE ME AND I KNOW THIS BECAUSE WHENEVER I CALL YOU COME RUNNING Lauren states. JUST LIKE THE OTHER NIGHT.
After seeing Alison's head shoot back up I realize that the volume on the phone is too loud and that she probably heard everything.
-I GOTTA GO I quip, ending the call.
What Lauren's referring to didn't actually happen the other night.
The week before I took Alison out of the hospital to have some fun Lauren called me saying that she needed help.
She sounded really desperate for help and scared so I rushed over to her place.
When I finally arrived at her place I didn't bother knocking I just barged in.
Once I got inside I realized that maybe I should've knocked.
As I was standing in the doorway Lauren approached me with no clothes on whatsoever.
The rest of the night I regret.
Staring down at my phone still I can feel Ali's glare piercing through the side of my face.
-YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE THE SAME NIGHT YOU SLEPT WITH ME? Alison questions.
-NO, ALI I WOULDN'T DO THAT I tell her. IM SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO HEAR THAT BUT...
-I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU ONLY WANTED TO GET ME IN BED she mutters cutting me off.
-WAIT, WHAT? I confusingly ask her.
__________________________
Alison's POV
-WAIT, WHAT? Emily questions me.
-EVERYONE WARNED ME ABOUT GETTING INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU I lowly mutter.
-SOMEONE LIKE ME? She asks. WHAT'S SOMEONE LIKE ME?
-A PLAYER I quip. SOMEONE WHO ONLY WANTS YOU FOR A GOOD FUCK I spit trying to hold back the tears but they keep falling.
-DON'T YOU THINK ITS WRONG TO JUDGE PEOPLE? Emily asks. I KNOW WE'VE BEEN HANGING OUT BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU KNOW ME she hisses.
-NO, I DON'T THINK ITS WRONG! I snap. I KNOW YOUR GAME EMILY AND I SHOULD'VE SEEN THAT YOU JUST WANTED TO FUCK ME LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER SLUTS FALLING AT YOUR FEET.
-FINE, YOU KNOW WHAT? Emily rhetorically questions. SINCE YOU WANNA JUDGE ME, I'LL JUDGE YOU she adds now furious. YOU'RE A QUITTER AND YOU'RE SELFISH, YOU'D RATHER DIE AND NOT FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE THAN TO LET SOMEONE GET CLOSE TO YOU she barks.
-NEWS FLASH EMILY, I AM FIGHTING! I yell with tears burning in my eyes. YEAH ITS TRUE I DIDN'T CARE BEFORE BUT THIS WHOLE TIME I'VE BEEN FIGHTING FOR YOU, BUT YOU DON'T NOTICE THAT. ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS WHO YOUR NEXT SEX VICTIM IS GONNA BE I cry.
Emily glares at me while crying and shakes her head.
-IT DOESN'T MATTER Emily quips. ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE A COUPLE she adds.
-WOW I scoff. GET OUT I say pointing to the door.
-FINE she quips.
-AND DON'T COME BACK! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU! I yell as she walks away.
-FINE! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU EITHER Emily shouts while walking off and giving me the finger.
Not knowing what to do I turn to my side and curl up, letting all of my tears flow down my face.
I can't believe I fell for her.
-ALISON someone says minutes later.
Looking up at the door I scoff and shift to my other side once I see Emily standing in the doorway.

-IM SORRY Emily says sounding as if she's walking closer. ALI, WILL YOU LOOK AT ME PLEASE? she questions. I NEVER WANT YOU TO FEEL LIKE THAT'S ALL I WANT FROM YOU she says climbing in the bed and looking over my shoulder. C'MON DAISY Emily begs.
Turning around to face her she uses her thumb to wipe my tears.
-YOU LOVE HER? I lowly ask barely above a whisper.
-NO, ALI she sighs. I TOLD YOU WHO I LOVE ALREADY AND THE THING WITH LAUREN HAPPENED A FEW WEEKS BACK Emily tells me. BUT SINCE WE STARTED THIS YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I'VE BEEN SEEING.
-REALLY? I ask.
-YEAH Emily quips taking my chin in between her to fingers. HAVE YOU HONESTLY BEEN FIGHTING FOR ME?
-YEAH I say in response to her question. IM SORRY I apologize.
Emily smiles showing off the little dint of a dimple making me smile as well.
-KISS ME she demands while getting lost in my cerulean blue eyes.
After shaking my head and rejecting her command Emily moves closer and holds my face in place while connecting our lips.
Once both of our lips are swollen from the kiss I slowly pull away.
-DO ME A FAVOR? Emily asks.
-SURE I quip, not even worrying about what the favor is.
-BE MINE she declares while removing loose hairs from my face.
-LET ME THINK ABOUT IT I playfully say as I pretend that I'm thinking hard.
-THAT MEANS YES! Both Hanna and CeCe say from the doorway making Emily and I laugh.
-DOES THAT MEAN YES? Emily questions with the biggest smile on her face.

-YES I admit now smiling so hard my cheeks could fall off.

-GOOD she quips before bringing me in for another loving kiss

EMISON IS CANON ❤️
Alison fought for Emily 👊🏼
She still has to fight 🤛🏼
Enjoy 😊
-D