EMILY.v.ALISON

Emily's POV
Back at my apartment building Alison swings the door open and storms inside with her arms folded like a spoiled child.
-LET ME TALK TO YOU I lowly say grabbing her arm to stop her.
-I REALLY DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW Alison says trying to walk around me.
Growing agitated I back her up against the door and use my arms to lock her in.
-YEAH WELL I DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU WANNA TALK OR NOT I snap. YOU'RE GONNA STAND HERE AND YOU'RE GONNA LISTEN I tell her as she stands in front of me with pouted lips and flared nostrils.

-WHAT I DID WAS HORRIBLE, I KNOW THAT BUT WHAT WE'RE NOT ABOUT TO DO IS PLAY TICK FOR TACK I start

-WHAT I DID WAS HORRIBLE, I KNOW THAT BUT WHAT WE'RE NOT ABOUT TO DO IS PLAY TICK FOR TACK I start. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SHOW YOU AND PROVE TO YOU THAT IM SORRY AND SHOW YOU THAT I WANT YOU BUT YOU KEEP PUSHING ME AWAY.
-BECAUSE YOU CHEA...
-SHUT UP ALI, IM NOT FINISHED I stop her. GOSH WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO SHOW YOU THAT IM SORRY? I ask. TELL ME SO I CAN DO IT. I KNOW THAT YOU'RE PREGNANT AND THAT YOU'RE HAVING ALL SORTS OF MOOD SWINGS AND THE HORMONES ARE FUCKING WITH YOU BUT STOP FIGHTING ME I beg.
IM WAVING THE WHITE FLAG, I DON'T WANNA FIGHT I tell her. I JUST WANT MY DAISY BACK I add while softly tracing her jawline with my finger.
Finally finished with yelling at her she looks up into my eyes and starts to cry.
These mood swings are no joke.
-IT HURTS, EMILY Alison cries. YOU AND LAUREN HAVE REAL MEMORIES, IM JUST SOME SICK GIRL THAT YOU ACCIDENTALLY KNOCKED UP she sneers. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THAT? YOU EVEN SAID IT YOURSELF THAT WHENEVER SHE WOULD CALL YOU WOULD TAKE OFF RUNNING FOR HER.
-ALI, THAT WAS BEFORE I inform her. YOU'RE NOT SOMEONE I JUST KNOCKED UP, I MADE YOU MY GIRLFRIEND FOR A REASON I state. YOU HAVE ME I tell her.
-IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE IT Alison mutters. IT FEELS LIKE IM FIGHTING AGAINST EVERYONE WHO WANTS YOU AND I KEEP GETTING KNOCKED DOWN she adds.
-YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THEM I quip. AND YOU'RE WINNING, ALI I tell her. YOU ALREADY WON I add placing her hand on top of my chest to feel my heart.
Alison then cups my face and starts to forcefully kiss me.
-JUMP I mumble into the kiss causing her to do as I told her.
Alison jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist as I prop her up from underneath.
Still kissing I walk her over to the kitchen, putting her up on the counter top.
-IM SORRY Alison apologizes after breaking the kiss.
-ITS OKAY I tell her.
With our lips swollen from all of the kissing I start to trace my hands up the sides of her dress coming in contact with her soft milky skin.
-HURRY UP Ali moans while I place kisses to her sweet spot.
-I'VE WANTED TO GET YOU OUT OF THIS DRESS ALL NIGHT I lowly coo in her ear while rubbing the insides of her thighs.
-TAKE IT OFF THEN she purrs back with dark Aegean blue eyes filled with lust.
Without having to be told twice I lift her arms and pull the dress up over her head revealing her naked body.
Feeling like an alcoholic at happy hour I dive in, taking her full breasts into my mouth sucking and licking on both nipples at once.
Most people are ass people but I enjoy the female breasts.
I always have, I always will.
Stepping back I see that Alison's gently rubbing over her own clit patiently waiting for me.
-I NEED YOU IN ME, EMMY my beautiful blonde girlfriend begs and whimpers.
Rounding my hands underneath her thighs I pull her closer to the edge of the counter before whipping my cock out and pushing it in her.
-AHH Alison gasps as I thrust back and forth with force.
-GOD, YOU'RE TIGHT I moan into her mouth before climbing up on the counter with her.
Alison then pushes everything off onto the floor to create more room.
Looking down into her eyes I catch a glimpse of my whole future.
I want this forever.
Alison's POV
Lying back on the counter Emily spreads my legs and positions herself in between them, slowly entering me again.
-HOLY SH..SHIT I stutter as she slows down going deeper and deeper.
Feeling my walls tighten up with each slow stroke I let out a few loud screams.
-IM GONNA CUM Emily groans trying to get up.
I then wrap my legs around her back, holding her down so she can stay inside.
-STAY THERE I whisper. I NEED YOU IN ME I add.
With that Emily starts to go harder and faster hitting each spot to make me come undone.
-I LOVE YOU my girlfriend moans as I bite down on her shoulder.
-EM..EMILY! I cry out after reaching my high. I LOVE YOU I breathe out.
She then pulls out of me before lying me down on the bed and getting under the covers next to me.
As I lie my head down on her chest listening to the music of her heartbeat Emily leans over and grabs something from the nightstand.
Looking up to see what she's doing I see her open a small glossed wooden box.
-WHAT'S TH...
-MARRY ME Emily says showing me the diamond ring.
Eyes wide open I stare at her with no response.
-N..NOW? I ask. WE'RE ONLY...
-NOT NOW she says. LATER ON IN LIFE she adds. WHEN WE'RE READY.
-OKAY I smile before kissing her.
-I STILL WANT YOU TO WEAR THIS RING NOW THOUGH Emily states. ITS MY COMMITMENT TO YOU, TO STAY FAITHFUL AND LOVE YOU EVERYDAY AS YOU SHOULD BE she adds with a cute grin on her face.
Seeing how happy she is I smile and kiss her again.
-I REALLY LOVE YOU I tell her.
-I LOVE YOU TOO she chuckles. AND YOU she adds giving my stomach a kiss.

Emison Fight 😡
Emison made up 😏
That was fucking HOT 🔥
Engagement 💍
Enjoy 😊
-D