BIRTHDAY WEEK

I had to do some surgery on this picture to get rid of the other person 😒🤗👆🏽
1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV
-ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA GO BACK? I ask my girlfriend for the millionth time.
-YES, EMILY Alison breathes out. ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE STAYING WITH MY PARENTS, WE'RE STAYING AT HANNA'S she tells me again.
-I JUST DON'T WANT YOU UPSET ON YOUR BIRTHDAY I tell her. IN FACT, I DON'T WANT YOU UPSET AT ALL I add.
-I KNOW Alison says immediately standing in front of me. I HAVE A FEELING THIS WILL BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER she adds wrapping her arms around my neck as I place my hands on her sides bringing her closer.
Now closer than ever I feel a little something between us.
-YOUR BUMP IS COMING IN I smile while touching her stomach.
-YEAH ITS A SMALL BUMP BUT ITS STILL THERE she speaks.
-THATS OUR BABY I happily say looking back up at her sweet face.
-THATS OUR BABY Alison repeats bringing me in for a kiss.
Back out of the house and on the plane I glance over at Alison who's now asleep with her legs stretched out on my lap.
My eyes slowly trail down to her hand which holds the ring I gave her.
She's holding her stomach.
My lips tug up into a smile just thinking about us having a family.
-IM FREAKING STARVING Alison says with her eyes still closed making me laugh.
With her eyes now open I see her glaring at me.
-WHAT? I ask with a laugh.
-IM HUNGRY BUT THEY ALREADY SERVED LUNCH she pouts.
Smiling at her I remember what I have in my bag for her.
I quickly undo my seatbelt and grab my bag from the locker above my head before sitting back down.
-I FIGURED YOU'D BE HUNGRY I tell her while pulling out a sandwich I packed. HURRY UP AND EAT IT BEFORE THEY CONFISCATE IT I laugh. THEY MIGHT THINK ITS A BOMB.
-OH MY GOD DID YOU KNOW THAT A MAN CREATED A BOMB IN HIS OWN SHOE? she questions me with a full mouth.
-YEAH I KNEW THAT I chuckle. ALL BETTER? I ask now that she's on her last three bites of the turkey sandwich.
-MHM Alison hums and nods before leaning over to kiss me.
While kissing we feel breathing on the back of our necks.
Facing the person that's breathing so hard we see a little girl standing on her chair behind us peeking over at us.
-HI SWEETIE Alison says first.
-HI IM AMANDA she cheerfully says as her parents sleep. HOW COME YOU'RE KISSING A GIRL? She asks.
-HI MANDA I say giving her a nickname. IM EMILY AND THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND ALISON I introduce ourselves.
-GIRLFRIEND? the little girl questions. MOMMY AND DADDY SAID THAT GIRLS CAN ONLY HAVE BOYFRIENDS AND IF THEY DON'T THEN THEY'RE SINNERS she adds making Alison giggle.
-YOU'RE PARENTS ARE FULL OF SH...
-EMILY! Alison scolds while hitting my arm.
-I WAS GONNA SAY POOP I laugh making Amanda laugh as well.
-NO YOU WEREN'T she disagrees with a smile.
-I'LL TELL YOU WHAT AMANDA I start. I WASN'T GONNA SAY POOP I confess. BUT IF YOU PROMISE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS ON LOVE WHEN YOU GET OLDER WE CAN KEEP THIS CONVERSATION OUR LITTLE SECRET I say.
-OKAY I LOVE SECRETS she happily whispers. BYE ALI, BYE EMMY she waves before sitting back down.
Turning to face forward again I see my girlfriend smiling at me from the corner of my eye.
-YOU'RE GONNA BE A GREAT MOM she smiles with a twinkle of sincerity in her eyes.
I extend my arm out around her waist as she cuddles closer to me before pecking her forehead.
We're gonna be great moms.
...
Alison's POV
On our way to the house I stop Emily to take a quick picture with her.
-SMILE I tell her.
She then whispers something in my ear causing my cheeks to go flush red.
Instead of smiling I hide my blushed face behind her shoulder while looking into the camera.

-ALRIGHT C'MON Emily quips grabbing my bags and walking up to the house.
Once we get to the door Emily gets ready to knock until I take out my keys to unlock it.
-ALI! Hanna's little cousin Mary screams running over to hug me.
-WOAH WATCH OUT Emily says as Mary smashes into my stomach.
-ITS OKAY, EM I tell her. HEY HAIRY MARY I say tapping the tip of her nose making her giggle.
I've called her that since she was a baby because she had a head full of hair.
-I MISSED YOU ALI Mary tells me. IS THIS EMILY? she whispers to me.
-YEAH THIS IS EMILY I laugh. AND I MISSED YOU TOO KID, NOW WHERE'S YOUR BIG HEADED COUSIN? I ask.
-IN THE KITCHEN she states. HANNA! Mary yells before going over to talk to Emily.
-IS THAT MY FAVORITE BEST FRIEND? I hear Hanna shout.
-UM I BETTER BE YOUR ONLY BEST FRIEND I laugh.
While Hanna comes in to hug me I get a weird feeling in my stomach at the odor on her clothes.
-WHAT IS THAT GOD AWFUL SMELL? I ask while covering my nose.
-WE'RE MAKING SEAFOOD my best friend tells me.
-REALLY HANNA? Emily asks as I stand there feeling sick.
-IM GONNA BE SICK I say while up chucking.
-I FORGOT Hanna says.
After running upstairs to puke I lie back on Hanna's bed thinking.
-YOU OKAY? Emily knocks on the doorframe.
-YEAH I quip.
I sit up and Emily wraps her arms around my waist as we sit there.
-EM, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA DO THIS? I ask her.
-YEAH Emily quickly answers. WHY? ARE YOU HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS?
-I DON'T KNOW I admit. I JUST KNOW THAT THIS IS GONNA BE HARD I add.
-YEAH IT WILL BE she agrees. BUT WE'LL DO IT, TOGETHER she says hugging me.
Getting up to walk back downstairs I see Mary sitting on the bar stool staring at us.

-ARE YOU PREGNANT? Mary questions me. MOMMA TOLD ME THAT SHE USED TO THROW UP A LOT WHEN I WAS IN HER STOMACH she adds causing a smile to come across my face.
-CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET? I ask her making her furiously nod her head.
-I AM PREGNANT AND IM GONNA MAKE YOU THE GOD MOM AND NOT HANNA I smile as she looks up at me with excitement, showing off her missing teeth.

-DON'T TELL HANNA I whisper.
-I WONT she whispers back.
-OKAY KIDDO I smile at her as she runs off.
-HANNA! ALI'S MAKING ME THE FAIRY GOD MOTHER OF HER BABY! She exclaims.
Emily and I chuckle at her before going into the kitchen with Hanna.
-HOW'S HER MOM DOING? I ask Hanna and her mother as Emily spins Mary around on her shoulder.
-SHE PASSED A FEW MONTHS BACK Mrs. Marin tells me. SUICIDE she adds.
The happy mood that I once had soon turns dark.
-SO WHO'S MARY STAYING WITH? I ask.
-SHE'S IN THE FOSTER CARE SYSTEM RIGHT NOW Hanna states. MOM'S BEEN FIGHTING TO GET HER BUT NO LUCK she adds. THEY LET HER SPEND TIME OVER HERE BUT I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER, SHE'S ONLY EIGHT.
Looking over at Mary and Emily and thinking about Mary's situation, I decide to keep the baby.
Our baby.

Emison is Adorable ❤️❤️
Emison are gonna be great moms 👩‍👩‍👦
Mary's situation 😰
Enjoy 😊
-D