THE BIG PAYBACK

2 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
Up early in the morning on a Saturday with no classes I sit on the sofa scrolling down my instagram feed.
Suddenly a little pink number one pops up on the top right hand corner of my screen notifying me that I have a direct message from someone.
Checking it I see one of my old omegle friends that goes to Harvard as well inviting me to a party on campus.
-WANNA CATCH A MOVIE TONIGHT? Emily yawns while walking into the living room with me.
As she stretches my eyes directs themselves down to her basketball shorts.
Still staring I start to feel a wave of thunder between my legs as I gaze at her bulge.
The corners of my lips begin to pull up into a smirk as I have dirty thoughts about having makeup sex right there on the counter.
-DAIS! Emily calls out. I ASKED IF YOU WANTED TO CATCH A MOVIE TONIGHT? THE THEATER IS PLAYING OLD FILMS.
-NO I quip while standing up. IM GOING TO A PARTY I tell her.
-SINCE WHEN? She questions.
-SINCE I JUST SAID THAT I WAS I rudely say walking past her and rolling my eyes.
Making my way towards the bedroom I hear Emily's footsteps behind me.
-DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG? Emily asks. WE WERE JUST FINE she adds.
-NO, WE WEREN'T FINE I correct her.
I SAID THANKS TO THE NURSERY BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T MAKE US FINE.
Emily lightly sighs and runs her hands through her hair.
-I DON'T WANNA ARGUE she tells me. I GET IT THAT YOU'RE STILL MAD, BUT WE'RE STILL A COUPLE SO WE'RE BOTH GOING TO THAT PARTY.
-WHATEVER I huff. IM GOING BACK TO BED I tell her.
-I'LL JOIN YOU Emily smiles.
-NO I declare before slamming the bedroom door in her face and getting in bed, falling asleep.
...
Finally awake Emily and I get ready for the party together.
-READY? Emily asks me.
-YEAH I dryly answer her.
At the party I go straight over to the bar pouring myself some punch.
-DON'T DRINK THAT ITS PROBABLY SPIKED, I'LL GET YOU SOME WATER Emily says.
After her actually getting me a bottle of water I walk away from her to sit on the couch but she follows behind me.
-ARE YOU GONNA FOLLOW ME ALL NIGHT? I snap.
-YEAH she answers. WE CAME TOGETHER.
-NO WE DIDN'T I state. I CAME AND YOU JUST WILLINGLY TAGGED ALONE I spit out at her.
-HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA BE MAD AT ME? my cheating girlfriend questions me.
While sipping my water I spot someone from the corner of my eye.
-I DON'T KNOW I shrug. WHY DON'T YOU GO ASK LAUREN, SHE'S OVER THERE I point.
Emily looks over to where I'm pointing and sighs.
-WANNA LEAVE? she asks me.
-NO IM GONNA ENJOY MY TIME HERE I say getting up and walking over to the friend that invited me. ADRIAN I smile now standing in front of her.
-OH MY GOD, ALISON she exclaims before hugging me tightly. HOW'S IT GOING? she questions.
-KNOCKED UP I laugh pointing to my flat stomach.
-CONGRATULATIONS Adrian says. I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT WITH JOHN she laughs.
We both sit down on the couch away from the music so we can hear each other.
Emily's POV
-BORED? I hear Lauren ask.
Turning my head I see that it is indeed Lauren.
I ignore her presence while keeping an eye on ali.
Her and her old friend Adrian has been talking for way too long now.
Suddenly Adrian stands up from the couch and starts to take her clothes off right in front of everyone causing a confused look to scatter across my face.

-ITS SO HOT I hear Adrian say as Alison laughs

-WANNA GET OUT OF HERE? Lauren questions.
Gosh she can be so thirsty.
-LAUREN I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I sternly tell her again. ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN I add now looking her in the eyes.
Just then a sick grin comes across Lauren's face.
-LOOKS LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS A GIRLFRIEND she laughs pointing across the room.
-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABO...
Looking to where her finger was just pointing I spot Alison and Adrian kissing on the couch.

(Very shitty manip 🤢💩)
I look down at my phone to distract myself from looking at Alison.
-AREN'T YOU GONNA DO SOMETHING? MISS I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND Lauren teases.
-NOPE I quip. NOW GO AWAY I hiss at her.
After scoffing pretty loudly Lauren finally goes upstairs with one of the football players here at Harvard.
While playing a game on my phone I hear a crowd of boys cheering someone on.
Bringing my attention back to Alison and Adrian I see Adrian straddling Alison's lap while her hand goes up her dress.
Before I didn't say anything because I knew that she was trying to make me mad but this has gone way too far.
Storming over to them I grip Alison's arm, pulling her up and walking out of the party.
-LETS GO I say trying to take her to the car.
-LET GO OF ME Alison grits snatching her arm away from me.
-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? I ask.
-HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE CHEATED ON? my girlfriend questions. NOT GREAT, RIGHT? she mutters before getting in the car.
Not being able to argue with her on the situation I just get in the car and drive off back home.

To be Continued...
Was Alison wrong? 🤔
What'll happen when they get home?
Emily turned Lauren down.
Enjoy 😊
-D