ANOTHER PARTY

Long Chapter
3 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CeCe and Hanna burst out laughing after telling them about me accidentally calling Emily while masturbating.
-NICE I quip. LAUGH IN MY FACE I roll my eyes at the two blondes sitting in front of me.
-I CANT BREATHE Hanna smacks her leg and cries from laughing so hard.
-ITS NOT THAT FUNNY I mutter.
-MY SIDE, OWW OWWW MY SIDE HURTS she continues to laugh as my sister laughs at her.
-WHATEVER I angrily sigh walking back into my room.
-WAIT ALI CeCe yells after me walking into the room previous to me shutting the door.
-WE'RE SORRY ITS NOT FUNNY Hanna lies still as red as a tomato.
-YES IT IS CeCe disagrees. BUT I JUST DON'T SEE WHY YOU WONT CALL HER AND GET HER BACK, ITS CLEAR THAT YOU MISS HER she adds holding in her chuckles.
-CECE'S RIGHT my best friend agrees.
-SHE'LL NEVER FORGIVE ME I huff. SHE PROBABLY HATES MY FREAKING GUTS AND IM SURE THAT SHE'S DATING THAT PAIGE GIRL I say starting to cry.
-OKAY ONE Hanna starts. PAIGE HAS NOTHING ON YOU AND B EMILY..
-TWO CeCe and I correct her cutting her off.
-WHATEVER she scoffs. LIKE I WAS SAYING, ONE PAIGE HAS NOTHING ON YOU AND TWO EMILY IS NOWHERE NEAR OVER YOU Hanna shakes her head. IF ANYTHING SHE WANTS TO BE OVER YOU AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT IN A MOVING ON TYPE OF WAY she adds.
-EWW TMI CeCe cringes. ALI DO YOU WANT ME TO MEET UP WITH HER? she questions.
-NO! I say a little too quickly. I MEAN NO I say in a much calmer way.
-RELAX BITCH my sister says. IM NOT GONNA DRIVE THROUGH HER LIVING ROOM WINDOW, I JUST WANNA TALK TO HER.
-CHARLOTTE DON'T YOU DARE...
-TOO LATE BYE she quips walking out of the apartment with Hanna.
-I FORGOT THIS Hanna quips rushing back in the door grabbing my platter of poutine and leaving back out.
-UGHH! I huff plopping down on the bed.
__________________________
Emily's POV
While walking out of practice I just so happened to bump into Alison's sister CeCe and crazy ass Hanna.
I know that I was pissed at Ali before but what they told me kind of made me feel sorry for being a heinous bitch towards.
~Flashback~
-AMERICANO WAIT UP! I hear a girl yell as I walk to my car.
There's only one person that calls me that.
Turning around I see CeCe Drake and Hanna Marin.
Alison's sister and best friend.
CeCe and Ali share the same mother but not the same father.
Charlotte's (CeCe) father is a man named Ted Drake, hence the last name.
-AMERICANO? Hanna questions her.
-YUP CeCe quips. AMERICANO STRAIGHT she adds. WELL, AT LEAST THE COFFEE she smirks.
-WHATS UP? I impatiently ask pursing my lips.
-YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT Hanna states. WHO THIS IS ABOUT.
-WHOM Both me and CeCe correct her.
-FUCK OFF she says in response.
-I HONESTLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO TALK I tell them. AND QUITE FRANKLY I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT HER I add putting up a facade.
-ITS IMPORTANT CeCe speaks up again causing me to sigh and sit down on my car.
After Hanna explaining to me that Alison actually did schedule the abortion and showing me some video on her phone of Alison crying and puking at the mall, CeCe told me everything that her parents had planned and what they did to Alison.
-SO SHE WASN'T LYING I mumble to myself.
-WHY WOULD SHE EMILY? Hanna asks. ALI'S CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOU, SHE MAY HAVE SOME ISSUES BUT SHE WOULDN'T MAKE UP SOMETHING LIKE THAT she defends her best friend.
-I FEEL HORRIBLE I tell them. I TOLD HER THAT I HATED HER AND THAT SHE WAS DEAD TO ME.
-DID YOU MEAN IT? CeCe questions.
-NO I answer without hesitation. I WAS PISSED OFF.
-TELL HER THAT she adds in.
-HOW? I curiously ask. SHE WONT TALK TO ME AFTER THAT.
-THERE'S A PARTY TONIGHT Hanna declares. ALISON'S GOING, I SUGGEST YOU GO TOO she adds before walking off with the other blonde.
Time to party
~End Of Flashback~
-C'MON IN the guy at the door of the party tells me.
Slowly trailing into the party I start to focus my attention on finding Alison.
Feeling a vibration in my back pocket I pull out my phone seeing a message from an unknown number.
She's in the basement
-A
Assuming that the message is from Hanna or CeCe I follow their instructions.
Walking into the basement my eyes scan the room for my girl.
Looking over at the game table I see something that I probably shouldn't have.
Now seeing Alison kissing that Noel guy I start to get heated.
-ALRIGHT WE GOT TWO MORE ROUNDS! Erik Kahn shouts. ANY NEW TAKERS?
-IM IN I say causing Alison's eyes to shockingly shoot up at mine.
...
-EMILY TRUTH OR DARE? Sydney Driscoll questions me as I sit next to Paige.
-UM..DARE I pick.
-I DARE YOU TO KISS ME AND PAIGE she smirks.
Getting angry while looking over at Alison sitting on Noel's lap I pull both Sydney and Paige's face into mine kissing them at the same time.
-EMILY Paige says pulling away after a couple of seconds.
Breaking the kiss between Sydney I look at Paige seeing her pointing to the door.
-SHE LEFT she tells me.
-GO GET HER IDIOT CeCe grits smacking me in the back of the head.
-OUCH I hiss rubbing my head. YOU'RE VIOLENT I say.
Shaking my head I walk outside following behind her.
-ALISON? I ask looking around for her. ALS! I call out walking down towards the docks.
Hearing The cracking of a branch I turn my head to see her sitting down behind a tree.
-HEY I say walking over and sitting down beside her. WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE? I ask but she stays mute looking up at the moon. ALI I...
-DON'T TOUCH ME she hisses pulling her hand from under mine.
-YOU WERE TELLING THE TRUTH I mumble loud enough for her to hear.
-WHAT MADE YOU BELIEVE THAT? Alison questions. WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO ME? YOU HATE ME, GO BE WITH PAIGE she mutters with envy.
-YOU SOUND A LITTLE TOO JEALOUS FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS A BOYFRIEND I mutter.
-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? She asks while scowling at me.
-NOEL I spitefully say.
-NOEL'S GAY Alison informs me.
-PAIGE IS STRAIGHT I throw right back at her.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT EMILY? she rolls her eyes. DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY SORRY? BECAUSE I'VE SAID IT OVER A MILLION TIMES she cries.
-I WANT YOU TO COME HOME WITH ME I tell her. HANNA AND CECE ALREADY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME AND YES IM STILL MAD THAT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DECISION WHICH SHOULD'VE BEEN OUR DECISION BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT I wave off. I WANT US BACK ALI, I NEED YOU I add getting closer to her face.
-I DON'T WANT YOU she says to me trying to maintain a strong poker face.
-THATS NOT WHAT YOU WERE SCREAMING THE OTHER NIGHT ON THE  PHONE I Lowly say only inches away from her face. COME BACK I add caressing her cheek.
-NO EMILY I CANT HURT YOU AGAIN Alison denies.
-YES I say pushing her to say it as well.
-NO she replies.
-YES I say again.
-NO she tells me.
-YES I sternly say before leaning forward kissing her.

Breaking the kiss Alison then grabs my hand and starts to lead me somewhere

-WHERE ARE WE GOING? I ask.
-C'MON she quips while looking back at me causing me to follow her.

To Be Continued...
Hanna & CeCe to the rescue 🙌🏽
Emily kissed Paige & Sydney 🤢
Alison kissed Noel 😷
Emily heard Alison on the 📱
Emison kissed 👄
Enjoy 😊
-D
P.S I told you guys that you'll find out why Alison was puking blood this chapter but I forgot to add it in so it'll be in part 2 of this chapter.
Happy birthday 🎉 dolphingirl124
I was supposed to update earlier but I was kinda busy lol sorry