LET'S PARTY!

Unedited
2 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
Walking to my car in the freezing cold I hear Emily shouting my name but I continue to walk.
I haven't spoken to her nor Hanna, and Hanna and I live together.
-HEY! DAISY! Emily calls out.
I get in my car and put the keys in the ignition, trying to hurry and pull off but she stands in front of the car.
-MOVE! I honk at her.
-TURN THE CAR OFF Emily says from outside.
I roll my eyes and sigh before doing as she said.
-ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW she says.
-YES? I question only rolling it down a tad bit.
-CAN I GET IN? ITS FREEZING she shivers.
-NO I quip. WHAT DO YOU NEED? I ask in a polite manner.
-WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME? Emily questions. YOU'VE CANCELLED BOTH OF OUR SESSIONS THIS WEEK.
-IM NOT AVOIDING YOU I say. IM JUST BUSY.
-BUSY? she asks.
-YEAH I respond.
-LOOK, ALI IF YOU'RE MAD JUST SAY SO Emily tells me. IM SORRY ABOUT THE OTHER NIGHT I...
-I HAVE TO GO I say rolling up my window and pulling off, splashing snow all over her with my tires.
-WHAT THE FUCK? I hear Emily scream as I drive down the street.
That was pretty mean.
She could catch pneumonia, but I don't care because what she did was mean too.
Hanna is my best friend, she's been my best friend since we were ten.
She should know when I like someone.
Now home I turn my car off and open my door.
-HEY ALISON! Grant the captain of the Football team says running over to me. PARTY AT THE HOUSE TONIGHT he informs me. EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE THERE, WILL I SEE YOU? he asks.
I usually don't go to parties anymore but since I don't wanna be at home alone I guess I'll go.
-WHAT THE HELL, WHY NOT? I ask myself while taking the flyer from his hand.
-ALRIGHT COOL Grant says with a smile. I'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT.
-TONIGHT I tell him before walking up to my dorm.
Upstairs now, I open the door to my room seeing Hanna going through all of her clothes.
-HI I mumble walking into the kitchen.
-HEY Hanna exclaims. GRANT MORRIS IS HAVING A PARTY TONIGHT, ARE YOU GOING?
I should've known she was going.
-YEAH I sigh. IM GOING.
-ARE YOU STILL MAD AT ME? Hanna questions. IM SORRY, YOU CAN TOTALLY HATE ME TOMORROW BUT TONIGHT YOU'RE GOING TO THAT PARTY WITH ME.
-IM NOT MAD HANNA I mutter.
-LIAR she says. GET READY.
After getting showered I start to go through my closet, finding absolutely nothing.
-UGH WHERE IS MY BLACK DRESS? I ask myself. HANNA DO YOU HAVE MY DRESS?
-ITS IN MY TOP DRAWER! she shouts from the bathroom.
Once we're both finally dressed we get in the car, making our way to the party.
The car ride was super quiet and awkward.
I just wanna go to this party and forget about all of this bull crap.
Emily's POV
-EMMY Sabrina the teenage bartender calls out as I enter the party.
Sabrina and I had sex a couple of months back when Lauren cheated on me.
-YEAH SABRINA? I ask.
She then walks up to me and tries to kiss me but I back away.
-ARE YOU REJECTING ME, EMILY? she questions.
-YEAH, I ACTUALLY AM I rudely state. WHAT DO YOU WANT?
-WANNA HAVE SOME REAL FUN UPSTAIRS? Sabrina flirts while gliding her finger down my chest to my pants, cupping my member. YOU LIKE THAT RIGHT? she asks once she sees me trying to control myself.
-I'D RATHER STAY DOWN HERE I say removing her hand. I JUST CANE TO PARTY, THATS ALL I say pushing past her.
Walking into the other room I see a group of guys surrounding a girl as they all take shots off of her.
Once I walk all the way in I see that the girl on the table is Alison.
Our eyes lock and she rolls hers before turning back to the guy slurping beer from her naval.
After a hour or two of dancing with random girls Hanna walks up to me.
-EXCUSE ME WE WERE DANCING Alexa one of my other teammates say to her.
-SHUT UP AND MOVE Hanna scowls, pushing her out of the way.
-THAT WAS RUDE I laugh.
-YEAH, YEAH she quips. HAVE YOU SEEN ALISON? she asks.
-LAST I SAW SHE WAS GETTING BEER SLURPED OFF OF HER LIKE SHE'S A HIBACHI GRILL I tell her.
-WELL I CANT FIND HER Hanna panics.
-I'LL CHECK UPSTAIRS, YOU CHECK OUTSIDE AND DOWN HERE I say walking over to the stairs.
Squeezing through everyone standing on the steps I finally get upstairs.
-ALISON? I question but get no answer. ALISON! I call out but still no answers.
Walking down the hall I hear that cute little laugh coming from one of the rooms.
I open the door to see Alison and Grant kissing and laughing At each other.
Alison seems a little drunk but Grant is fucking wasted.
-LETS GO I say trying to pull her.
-LET GO OF ME she slurs.
-GET OUT I tell Grant making him stumble out.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Alison questions.
-YOU COULD'VE BEEN RAPED I snap at her.
-I CAN..HANDLE MYSELF she hiccups.
-YOU'RE DRUNK I spit lifting her up and walking out the room.
-YOU FOUND HER Hanna says sighing in relief.
-LETS PARTY! Alison shouts.
-SHE WAS UPSTAIRS DRUNK I state.
-YOU'RE DRUNK? Hanna questions her.
-NOO Alison whines. YOU'RE DRUNK she slurs pointing at the both of us.
-YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DRINK Hanna grits at her, snatching the cup from Alison's hand.
-AND YOU KNEW THAT I LIKED HER she snaps. YOU'RE A SLUT AND YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER she hisses trying to walk away.
-TAKE HER HOME Hanna says sounding as if she's gonna cry.
-HANNA SHE DIDN'T...
She cuts me off by walking off into the crowd.
I sigh and grab Alison again, walking out to my car.
Not wanting Alison to be alone like this I take her to my place instead.
-YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A HELL OF A HEADACHE TOMORROW I mutter while trying to put pajamas on her.
As I do that Alison flips me over on the bed.
She's strong as hell for a drunk girl.
-WOAH DAISY STOP I say as she unbuckles my pants.
-DON'T YOU WANT ME? Alison questions kissing on my neck and grinding herself on my bulge.
Shit, she doesn't have panties on.
-ARGH FUCK ALISON, STOP IT I groan pushing her off of me.
She then begins to cry out of nowhere.
-SO YOU DON'T WANT ME? she slurs.
-NO, I DO I say. I JUST CANT DO IT LIKE THIS.
Noticing how quiet she's gotten I look down to see her asleep on my bed.
Walking back out the room I glance down at my pants seeing that I have a boner.
I look in the room one more time to make sure she's sleep before going in the bathroom.
Now in the bathroom I unbutton my pants and pull them down, digging in my boxers to pull my sex out.
Still feeling and wanting Alison on top of me I close my eyes and slowly start to jerk off.
-SHIT I whisper while stroking up and down, imagining her mouth around my cock.
After doing that for a while I finally release a huge load in my hand.
I stand there for a minute before moving and washing my hands.
Going out to the living room I lie on the couch and fall asleep with the beautiful blonde in the other room.

Hanna and Alison Fight 😡
Alison's Drunk 😵
Almost Emison smut 🔥
Enjoy 😊
-D