I FEEL EMPTY

2 WEEKS LATER
Hanna's POV
After Emily finding that email in Alison's phone she broke things off and left her here alone.
Walking into the apartment with my spare key that Alison gave me I head straight to the bedroom only to find that she isn't in there.
-ALISON? I call out getting no response.
Checking in the living room again I walk past what was supposed to be Sean's nursery seeing Alison curled up in the middle of the floor staring out the window.

-ALI I say kneeling down by her side. WHY ARE YOU ON THE FLOOR? I ask my best friend.
-SHE'S GONE Alison starts. SEAN'S GONE she adds clutching her stomach. I FEEL EMPTY she suddenly sobs.
-C'MON I quip. YOU HAVE TO GET UP FOR CLASS I tell her. TODAY'S OUR FIRST DAY BACK.
-I DON'T WANNA GO TODAY she cries. EMILY'S IN MY ENGLISH LIT CLASS I CANT GO.
-NOT GOING TODAY WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE SINCE SHE'LL STILL BE IN YOUR CLASS AFTER TODAY AND ANY OTHER DAY I state. GET UP I add taking her hand and helping her up.
-IM HUNGRY Ali mumbles.
-WE'LL GET SOME FOOD ON THE WAY TO CLASS I say. LETS GO.
...
Emily's POV
-GOOD MORNING MISS DILAURENTIS YOU'RE LATE Professor Daniels announces in front of the whole class as Alison walks in.
-I KNOW, IM SORRY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN Alison replies.
-IT BETTER NOT he says. TAKE A SEAT he adds before continuing his lecture.
While squeezing through the aisles she finally reaches her seat which is located right next to mine.
As she sits down I don't even budge to look at her, instead I just continue to look straight ahead.
-HEY CAN WE T...
As Alison tries to start a conversation with me I get up to move to the front of the class.
Sitting there angry I feel a slight soft spot in my heart causing me to turn to see her staring down at her fingers while crying.
Alison then gathers all of her things and stands up before rushing out of the class.
Maybe I should go check on her.
-EMILY PAY ATTENTION Daniels says interrupting my thoughts.
Quickly shaking my thoughts off I turn back around to listen to his lecture.
After class sitting in the cafe on campus Spencer and Aria walks in.
-THAT WAS A LITTLE HARSH Spencer says referring to what I did in class. SHE'S ALREADY HURTING EMILY she adds.
-WELL SHE CAN HURT SOME MORE I rudely say while sitting there with my spiked coffee.

-MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD...
-MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS I snap at them getting up and walking out.
Taking the path towards my new apartment building I see Alison getting snacks from the vending machine.
Still angry I glance at her before walking right by her.
Alison's POV
-EMILY I call out but she ignores me and continues to walk away.
I really want to explain everything to her but it's a little hard to do that when she keeps ignoring me.
You're okay. I tell myself.
-ARE YOU OKAY? A dark haired guy questions me causing me to start bawling. DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG? he questions. I SAW YOU AND FIGURED I'D ASK SINCE YOU LOOK LIKE HELL.
Finally looking up at him he smiles at me.
-YOU'RE SMILE TAKES UP HALF OF YOUR FACE I say to him making him laugh.

-NOEL he says extending his hand for me to shake it.
-ALISON I lightly sniffle shaking his hand.

Alison's devastated 😰
Emily's mad 😡 and drinking 🥃
Noel Kahn 😁
Enjoy 😊
-D