• eighteen

ALL SHE EVER WANTED
WAS UNPREDICTABLE KISSES
AND UNFORGETTABLE LAUGHTER

"Finally!" Alexis ran out of the house dramatically, pushing past the amused Marauders on her way out

"Bloody hell, you're acting like you were being held hostage or something." Sirius joked, earning himself giggles from the girl and a smack in the back of his head from Remus. "Too soon?"

"Where are we off to, boys?" Alexis walked backwards, facing the Marauders who weren't keeping up with her fast pace.

"Diagon Alley first. Mum needs us to run some errands." James furrowed his eyebrows while scanning the long list Euphemia had given him, before shoving it back in his pocket. "We can go to the muggle shops downtown later."

"Yes!" Sirius leaped excited. "I get to see my baby!"

Remus noticed Alexis' confused frown and explained. "A motorcycle. He's been dying to get a motorcycle for ages."

"Isn't it dangerous to drive one of those?"

"Oh, you know Sirius." James simpered. "Always concerned about safety."

The Leaky Cauldron was as empty and eerie as ever when they walked in. The place didn't have any color to it, and the tales people told about their staying at the lodging were nothing short of interesting.

"Josh Davis told me he walked in on a house elf fucking a witch here." She blurted out, making the boys halt and turn to her with a mixture of disgusted and confused expressions.

"Is that... biologically possible?" Remus screwed his face in disgust.

"Dunno." Alexis shrugged. "Hope not."

"Me too." Peter whispered with a horrified expression etched on his face.

"Was that all?" Sirius groaned annoyed while he carried three bags in each arm.

"It better be." Remus huffed as he carried several bags himself.

"Cheer up, buttercups!" Alexis skipped around gleefully, being the only one who wasn't burdened by the heavy load of bags the others were carrying.

Peter's face was red either from exhaustion or lack of blood circulation, Alexis couldn't tell which. "Can we stop at Fortescue's? Please?"

A sigh of relief left the boys' lips when they took a seat on the ice cream parlor and placed down the bags while Alexis ordered.

"Want to see what kind of trouble we can get into?" Sirius gave his well known mischievous grin while he gratefully took the ice cream Alexis handed him before taking a seat herself.

"Does it involve us dying?" She asked nonchalantly.

"It's a Tuesday." Sirius rolled his eyes. "I know how to restrain myself."