• twenty eight

I don't ask you
to love me always like this,
but I ask you to remember.
Somewhere inside of me
there will always be the person
I am tonight.

Somewhere inside of methere will always be the personI am tonight

STAGE 4 -- INTENSE MOTIVATION

Intense: Extreme and forceful or (of a feeling) very strong.
Motivation: Enthusiasm for doing something.

Catherine and Ivy watched agape. One day. They had missed one day in the lives of the Marauders and Alexis, and all hell had broken lose in those twenty fours hours. They had been dragged out to the grounds, and after a dramatic inspection of their surroundings, the boys proceeded to inform them all about their newest problem.

"Shouldn't we tell Dumbledore, then?" Catherine inspected her fingernails. "If she's acting so suspicious then let's just get it over with."

"Why do you always want to run off to Dumbledore? Where's the fun in that?" Sirius rolled his eyes.

"I'm more of a safety kind of girl, really." She stuck out her tongue childishly, a gesture that Sirius obviously reciprocated.

"'Hey Dumbledore, there's this girl. She looks evil. Expel her.'" Ivy mocked, resting lazily against the tree. "Sounds legit."

Remus sighed. "I have a plan." He pulled on the sleeves of his sweater anxiously. "Although I'm not particularly fond of it. We're going to have to break some rules and it might be illegal." Everyone sat upright, their undivided attention focused on Remus. Sirius rubbed his hands together with a mischievous grin etched on his face. "Sounds like my kind of plan."

Remus turned to James. "We're gonna need the cloak."

Slughorn hummed contently to himself as he prepared some ingredients to brew in the comfort of his office, completely unaware of the door unlocking behind him before it opened slowly. He smiled as he held a phial up close, inspecting its content, and jumped startled at the sound of a chair scraping against the floor making him turn around alarmed, but shrugged it off when he saw that he was indeed the only person in the room. The old man simply blamed it on his mind playing tricks on him.