• Algún lugar que sólo nosotros conocemos

(Somewhere only we know)

STARDUST

If you came to me with a face I have not seen, with a voice I have never heard, I would still know you. Even if centuries separated us, I would still feel you. Somewhere between the sand and the stardust, through every collapse and creation, there is a pulse that echoes of you and I.

When we leave this world, we give up all our possessions and our memories. Love is the only thing we take with us. It is all we carry from one life to the next.

The End: Part 3 of 4

Home. The term had always been a complex one for Alexis Riddle. The very first breath the girl ever took when she came into this world was at Wool's Orphanage, a place that sheltered her for eleven years of her life, yet she had never considered it anything other than that, a shelter. Then came Hogwarts, and although the castle did offer the comfort that Wool's lacked, it was inevitable for her to acknowledge the fact that the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was nothing but a temporary home.

She had no family other than a psychotic brother who murdered people for a living. Her bank account was an embarrassment and a conversation she always stirred away from. So it was natural for some people to believe she was destined to live a grim and unfortunate life, but that would mean her amazing friends and fantastic boyfriend had been erased from the narrative which was most certainly not the case.

Because life always took unexpected turns, and maybe Alexis' fate seemed to be written the very second she was conceived, but destiny had other plans. And now she was sitting in the beautiful TV room of the house she owned with her husband, surrounded by the same old friends who'd came over for their daily gatherings at the Potter's house, evenings that consisted on watching muggle soap operas and reacting accordingly to the scripted drama.

The breathtakingly beautiful two story house located in the northern region of London had been a gift from Euphemia and Fleamont shortly before their unfortunate passing. The gift came as a pleasant surprise for the young couple who had been living in a cramped apartment for the past two years. But now, after weeks worth of work, the place had been furnished and decorated to perfection, engulfed in a cosiness Alexis had never witnessed in a house before.