• twenty one

she was trouble
chaos really
but her smile
her smile
dared me to fall in love with her

she was troublechaos reallybut her smileher smiledared me to fall in love with her

Hogwarts was known for its diverse students. The school held no prejudices and opened its doors to anyone who was willing to learn. The Houses represented different qualities, where each individual student further developed their personality traits and character. But the entire student body, as diverse as it was, could agree on one thing: History of Magic was the most boring class in existence.

Alexis suspected Dumbledore kept Professor Binns around simply for the amusement of it all, because even if the ghost had been a good teacher during his time alive, he had definitely lost his touch.

Sharing the class with Catherine and Ivy did little to lift the mood. As the latter was already in a deep slumber and the former was trying to stifle her tenth yawn in the last five minutes. The class was sent to a state of drowsiness almost immediately, so it was no wonder no one but Alexis noticed the odd sound of rolling balls coming from several spots in the room. And even she attributed it to her sleepy mind playing tricks on her once she realized no one else noticed. They continued with their last moments of serenity before a small explosion took place in the back of the room, followed by three other explosions on different sides of the classroom, leaving the place with a yellow fog and a foul smell.

They had been the victims of a Dungbomb attack. And they didn't have to think too hard to know who the culprits were.

The Marauders without James were an odd sight to see. Even the three boys felt incomplete as they made their way through the grounds after dinner, knowing they still had twenty minutes to kill before they met up with James in their dorm like they had agreed to.

"Mate, you've got to stop being so dramatic." Remus gave Sirius a small smirk, still amused by his theatrics after running into Regulus.

Sirius looked at him dead in the eye, staying silent for a good thirty seconds before speaking up indignantly. "You want me to die, don't you?" He stood with his hand on his hips, unaware of the bird that flew out of nowhere and struck him in the back of his head. "Ouch! What the—" before he could question what was happening, a very angry Ivy stomped her way towards them followed by the amused faces of Catherine and Alexis.

"You wanker!" Ivy's hair was dripping wet and her face clean from any makeup after taking several showers to, unsuccessfully, try to get rid of the foul smell that stuck to them. Remus and Peter chuckled, watching with amusement as Sirius continued getting attacked. However, that was not a wise move seeing as the Ravenclaw's glare turned to them. "Avis!" More birds flew out of the caster's wand and attacked all three boys who ran around in circles.

"Make them stop!" Sirius cried, making Ivy's frown deepen. "No! I stink!" She replied stubbornly.

"You always stink! Nothing new!" Sirius' sarcastic and mischievous self always got the best of him. A trait that got him in trouble more often than not. Everyone watched silently as the entire flock of birds flew after Sirius who let out an ear piercing scream as he ran away.