III. youth pt. 3

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Though I don't want to,  I have to

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Second day of school!  Wow I'm so happy (being sarcastic). At least I can get to see Jimin.

While walking down the street heading to school, I can feel someone running towards me. I looked back and saw Jimin! He hugged me from behind and tapped my head.

"Good morning! How was your sleep last night?" He asked while walking backwards infront of me. "I slept like a baby until Apollo shined bright through my curtains. "

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

"Good Morning class! Nice to see you again! Have you read the pages I told you read? (Yes!)  good. Now we are going to discuss---" the professor contioto ramble culinary words that aren't really familiar but I was motivated to listen since it is my dream to become a chef someday.

Jimin's POV:

I am already feeling sleepy. I have to stay awake so that I can be a chef one day. Uggghhh measurements here and there pots here and there. This is killing me!

Then,  seeing Minha motivated to study, I was inspired and thought,

~I should listen too~

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Minha's POV:

Finally the class ends here. I checked at the time and it's 12:00. Wow we are dismissed pretty early today.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

I went home because I didn't get to see Jimin after class. I threw myself on top of my bed and browsed through instagram.

While watching the insta stories of my classmates, I saw this one that caught my eyes.

IT'S JIMIN! HE'S BEING PUNCHED! WHY IS THIS PERSON NOT HELPING INSTEAD HE OR SHE CHOOSES TO TAKE A VIDEO OF HIM! WTF!

I ran from home going to school again. I searched for him and saw him lying down bleeding at the back of the school wall. I came to him and carried him on my back. He's weak and injured. "tell me where your home is."

He shakes his head no. "shall I take you to my house then? " I asked and he nodded yes.

I placed him gently on my bed never thinking if his blood will stain my sheets. My mom rushed and gave me the first aids. I covered him up and tucked him in. He groaned in pain all of a sudden. "my knee,  it hurts! " he screamed. I checked his knee and it is badly bruised. Stood up and got an iced packet to ease the pain.

Few moments later, he slept. I felt the stinging on my eyes. Feeling so guilty as I have promised to protect my best friend. I held his hand and cried on it.

Jimin's POV:

I can hear her weeping. "Hey... Minha,  don't be guilty. You helped me out and I was happy already. " she looked up and hugged me. Nothing felt better than a hug from a best friend. "Jimin, from now on,  I won't loose my sight on you" she starts to cry loudly. I pushed her away and wiped her tears. "Minha, I'm used to this. He's always been like that. Whatever I have he wants. Envies me and then hurts me."
I closed my eyes and bid Minha a good night.

(Morning)

She was right Apollo does shine bright through her curtains. I sat up and looked for her. She's not in her room. I stood up carefully but unfortunately, I fell hitting my bruised knee.

I can hear feet rushing to get to the room. It was Minha. "oh Jimin,  you shouldn't have stood up. Anyways,  I brought you your uniform. " she said while picking me up. "how did you-" she cut me off. "I took your phone and called your mom that I was going to get your uniform because you slept in my room."

She handed me my clothes and told me to change. Good thing I managed to change for myself.

"C'mon ride on my back, I'll carry you to school it's Friday anyways. . "

I followed what she said and rode on her back. "Sheeessshh Jimin-ssi!  You really put a lot of weight! "

"Yah!  You were heavy too! " I groaned and we both laughed.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Off to school we go.

The students were looking at us.

Some of them are cheering,  some jealous.

"Minha, you could put me down now."
I whined. "Hey if you feel embarrassed, then don't be. I did this for you. Be thankful asshole."

He laughed hysterically and so do I. We reached the class room and placed him on his seat. He looked at me and bid thank you. I went to my seat and bowed my head on top of my table.

(few hours later)

"goodbye class see you on Monday!" I woke up and saw the time 11:30 pm!!! I slept through the class!!! Why didn't anyone wake me up?!?

I stood up and looked back. Jimin was gone again! I was worried. I ran out of the room to look for him.

I searched the whole school but I can't seem to find him. I ran near the boy's CR and heard someone groaning in pain. I peeked, and it's Jimin with that guy again.

"HEY YOU PUT YOUR HAND OFF MY BEST FRIEND!!! " I said as I enter the Cr.  He dropped Jimin. I went to him and picked him up. " WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!  HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!  YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS AND ENVY THAT HE'S SMARTER THAN YO-"

Jimin's POV:

I stepped back while Minha was shouting at him. Then he slapped Minha. He made her fall.

I bent down to pick her up.

"HURT ME WHATEVER!  JUST DONT LAND YOUR HANDS ON MY BEST FRIEND! NOW FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!¡sal y vete!"

She flipping spoke Spanish!!! What a beast she is when she's mad.

They finally left us. I went in front of her and saw her face red. She's tearing up. I hugged her and brought us out of the Cr.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

"Hey,  Minha I'm sorry I caused trouble." I said while looking down. "Jimin-ssi that's alright. At least we're safe now. Arraseo? "

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~
Author's note:

Thank you so much for reading!
Like,  comment,  and vote!
Have a fun day!