X. Red tints.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

When I see you, I can't take my eyes of you.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Jimin's POV:

"Umm, Minha?  What's your bra size I'll buy one for you. "

I asked her feeling awkward and uncomfortable.

"A D cup will do"

I didn't know what she meant but it is worth it for my love.

I have to be honest that turned me on. The love of my life just told her cup size without hesitating.

~soon, I'll be over them~

~~

I walked in the mall, leaving Minha in my house.

Here and there, I didn't seem to find a bra section. So I decided to go to Victoria's Secret and asked for a D cup sized bra.

A sales lady went up to me with a sweet smile on her face. "Uh sir?  Is this for your wife?" I was flustered with what she said. I shaked my head no and said it was for my girlfriend. "what a lucky gal she is."

Red tints were shown on my cheeks while I scratch the back of my neck.

She brought me to the cashier and I bought it with underwear.

~wow... I didn't expect myself to buy lingerie for Minha~

~~~

She was sitting on the toilet seat shivering. I accidentally dropped the lingerie on the cold floor and picked her to my bed. Her hands are across her chest to cover up her breasts.

"Jiminie, w-what took y-you so l-long? I could have died hehe"

Even in this situation, she still manages to laugh. She obviously has fever. I gave her to warm pillows and a thick blanket to cover her up, especially she isn't wearing underneath.

Hot soup, hot chocolate, and a warm towel over her forehead.

Looking at her state, she really isn't feeling well.

Minha's POV:

Fever went into my body to fucking destroy the day Jiminie kissed me. I can't believe myself for leaving the keys behind without me knowing.

The whole night I slept in his bed while he was sitting on a soft chair beside me.

Author's POV:

An hour later, Minha fell asleep like baby.

Until,

Jungkook!

Kookie!!!

No!!! Please!!

Leave me alone!

Stay away from me!!!

It hurts!!!

Jimin woke up from the noise she was making.

"oh she's dreaming, Minha? Minha "

Luckily, she immediately arose from her slumber. Tears kept falling down her cheeks.

Grabbing Jimin to her and making him fall on top.

"Jiminie, don't leave me. I'm scared... "

Though it was dark, red tints was formed on Jimin's face.

"Awweeee babe, I won't I promise"

He placed his lips on her gently, soothingly,  and cherish-able.

Jimin's POV:

I broke the kiss and gave her a tight hug to comfort her from her fear.

"Babe, tell me what was the dream about"

No word was heard from her. I let it pass for now but I won't forget this moment.

"Jiminie, don't look at other girls okay? "

I was shocked with what she said and I broke the hug and held her shoulders. Looking into her glistening eyes.

*sigh*"Minha, why will I look to other girls if you're the apple of my eye. You're the very first girl I love trully."

She looked at me and jumped into a hug all of a sudden. I hugged her back as we lie down the matres.

She's still hot because of her fever.

"Now,  now,  go to sleep. You'll get well tomorrow. "

Lying down,  she feel asleep on my arms.

"Jiminie, keep me, that I may be yours... "

She uttered those word before she completely fall asleep.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed it!
Vote,  comment,  and share!!
Have a nice day!