XLIX: Just Scream

~•~•~•~•~•~

You are more than I could ever expect

~•~•~•~•~•~

It was her 9th month. She doesn't know when she'll be giving birth but it is coming soon.

Night time came. Jimin was supposed to be done at the luncheonette, but customers won't leave yet, so he has to stay a little longer.

Minha, on the other hand, was at their house watching "Weekly Idol". She couldn't stop herself from cry-laughing because even though it was the last episode with Doni and Coni, the idols and what they tell them to do are hilarious.

Suddenly, the unexpected, strong pain came. She felt like she was being punched multiple times.

She breathed in and out to keep herself calm and ease the pain. But that doesn't seem to work. She stood up while holding her painful belly, reaching for the phone.

"Jimin... Quickly answerrr"

From what she heard,  she heard a loud bang on the door, wide open.

"I'll carry you "

"But I'm heavy"

"It's okay C'mon"

He carried her bridal style to the car. Minha was sweating so hard, panting and crying at the same time.

Jimin glanced at Minha and smiled.

"I'll soon see my Juniors."

~•~•~•~•~•~

Inside the hospital, Minha was lying down, breathing hard in pain while Jimin holds her hand on the run.

They entered the (giving birth room).

She couldn't stop from screaming in pain. Jimin couldn't let go of her even though he couldn't  stand looking her screeching.

Finally,  the doctor said they were ready to take charge on her.

They commanded her to push the baby by screaming or technical just like pooping💩.

She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Brief fact

(Jimin told Minha to go CS but she disagreed since it'll take months before she recover. Jimin has no choice but said yes "ok fine".)

Doctor: the first baby is out!

They wiped the blood away from the baby's body and wrapped him with a delicate cloth.

Nurse: Oh my God! The second baby is out!!!

Jimin let go of her hand and went up to the babies on their tiny beds.

He glanced back at Minha realizing from all that she's been through, she just fell asleep. She didn't care even her flower was bleeding.

~•~•~•~
When Minha woke up, she was in a private hospital room where her twins were also lie inside their incubator.

Jimin jolted when he felt a sudden movement from Minha.

"oh finally, you're awake! "

"you seem so happy"

"of course I am. I am an official dad and you've woken up after two days! "

"you're not joking right? "

"nahhh. Could you stand right now?  Are you feeling any better? Should I call the doctor? "

She just laughed it all out. Jimin did call the doctor for assistance. While they were waiting, she was looking at her two little angels.

From their birth you could already see their unique characteristics. Baby 1 is quiet while baby 2 is snoring. Like what the actual heck.

A smile formed on her face. The doctor went in calmly and professionally.

Doctor: Mrs. Park, would you mind if I help you see, if you are able to walk?

She was hesitant at first because she's afraid she might fall and open up some stitches. But Jimin held her hand and helped her.

The trust between the couple was so strong she was able to fast-walk.

The doctor said they could leave after a week, but the twin will have to stay for a month for safety and heat.

For the couple it was hard to leave the kids

For the couple it was hard to leave the kids. But they'll soon see them

"I'll forget be grateful that you're my wife and the mother of our mini me's"

"sheessss you're so cheezy"

"well at least I'm delicious "

Jimin winced at her and dragged her to their room

"we'll do this often now"

"keep your dick inside your pants"

"no can do"

"what?! You want another mini Jimins running around? "

"nope. I want you this night"

~•~•~•~•~

A/n

I waited for 9 day just so I can make it feel like nine months to post thise 😂😂

Thank you guys so much for helping us reach 2.24+ reads!

Before you leave please leave a vote or a comment. Also spread the word!!!