VIII. Only the beginning

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

This feeling I felt changes when I see you

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Author's POV:

After their college years, they finally started a restaurant.

They name it "MinJi's Luncheonette". Minha and Jimin = MinJi

They are working as the main chefs and as the owner head of their restaurant.

It was a successful start and now has 5 branches all over Seoul even though it only started 9 months after their college.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Minha's POV:

I felt so happy working with my best friend. But since then, no new about Jungkook.

Anxiousness filled my heart as I was working. I looked at Jimin's busy frying chicken wings.

"Hey Jimin, I'll be going out for a while. Would you mind calling one of our workers to watch the boiling pork for me?"

He nodded and I rushed out the restaurant.

ring, ring, ring,

I called Jungkook's number.

Minha: "hello? Jungkook?? "

Jungkook: "oh hey! It's been months since we've talked! How are you and Jimin? "

Minha: I know right! We opened up a restaurant! How about you how are you?

Jungkook: I didn't want to open up a restaurant. I worked for dad and become a CEO for our family business.

Minha: woah!! Lucky you!!

Jungkook: Hahaha thanks. Oh I have to go now, I have a meeting to attend to.

Minha: sure sure. I'll tell Jimin about this. Oh and I'll give you the address. Stop by here whenever you're free!!

Jungkook: Ok!! See you both soon!!

End call

Lucky Jungkook. He has a chill life and gets wealthy fast. But I don't care. I love my work and it's my passion to cook especially with my best friend

I walked in the luncheonette and ran to the cook. Jimin was sitting down drinking water and feeling exhausted.

I ran to him and told him about Jungkook.

He smiled forcefully.

I smiled back just to show that I appreciate it. But why doesn't he show the smile when he hears about Jungkook?

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Jimin's POV:

The luncheonette was about to close when Jungkook entered in.

I saw Minha running to Jungkook giving him a warm hug. He hugged her back and gave me a wave from behind.

Since he is our last customer, we decided to cook for him.

"Jimin, I'll cook and you two talk ok? " she broke the hug and walked to the kitchen.

Grabbing her wrist made her stop as I whisper "I'll cook you talk"

She agreed and went to Jungkook to give him a seat.

Laughter filled the room. But I felt pain as if someone is stabbing me even though I'm dead. If only I could skip through this time I would have done that. She laughs louder with Jungkook than with me and that make me feel hurt so much and they have no idea...

It is passed 3 in the afternoon and Jungkook left.

He left us. I felt like a thorn was plucked out of my chest, then seeing minha glance at Jungkook as he leaves added 1000 more thorns.

Should I tell her how I feel? 4 year of our friendship passed and I fell for her.

"MINHA! "

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Minha's POV:

Jimin closed the store curtains as he shouted my name. He hasn't screamed like this to me.

Fear covered my body as he step closer to me making me feel the wall on my back.

His eyes were full of anger and jealousy.

"J-Jiminie w-what are y-you doing? "

His hand went to my cheeks and his eyes drifted to my lips.

"I don't like it when I see you happier when you're with Jungkook than with me."

This was not expected.

"Jimin what are you talking about? "

"Minha, I-I like you a lot~"

His words gave me chills that crawled up my spine. Red tint across my cheeks. And warmth from his presence for giving me freezing words.

Lips were gently placed on mine. He devours it as he sucks my bottom lip asking for entrance.

My eyes widen and allowed his tongue to enter.

His hand slowly pulls my waist near him, making me feel his tough abdomen.

No movement did I make. I was frozen in shock.

Keeping my eyes open,

His kiss was sweet yet lustful.

His lips were as soft as a cotton candy

His tongue swifts like a snake

That moment, I closed my eyes as I realize,

"I haven't tell you Jimin, I like you too... "