XXXIV: 강한

~•~•~•~•~•~

Great things never came from comfort zones

-cosmicextention

~•~•~•~•~•~

Minha was placed on the hospital bed ready for surgery... Again.

Jimin stood outside feeling awful.

She's been through a lot just for him. She proved him from the very start. It was like, they were meant for each other.

One will the the angel and the other will be the human. In this part, Jimin was the human and Minha has always been the angel.

He looked into his palms and cried over them. Sliding his back on the wall.

Jungkook came to him running.

He stopped for a second and studied Jimin's feelings and reactions.

Finally, he went to him and gave him a tight hug.

Jungkook: hyung mianhae...

"Jungkook, gwaenchanh-a. Geugeon ne jalmos-i aniya. (Jungkook, it's okay. It wasn't your fault)"

Jungkook: jeongmal mianhae...

They both look sad. They both felt awful. They were both tired.

Jimin told Jungkook to go to Jin's house and sleep there. He followed him.

Suddenly, an amazing idea came to Jimin's head.

He went to the hospital information stall and asked where would Minha be placed.

Nurse: room 1013 sir

"thank you so much"

The doctor went out after 5 hours of operation. He couldn't seem to find him. Where is Jimin?

~•~•~•~

Cling cling

The door ornament sounded as he entered the flower shop. He looked for pink flowers.

While he was on the search, an old lady, that might be the owner of the shop came to him.

Owner: young man, this flower is a good one.

" this one ma'am? "

Owner: yup. Pink is her favorite colour right?

"yeah... "

Owner: I'll give you 2 dozens for $20.00

"woah.. Sure. Thank you so much! "

Owner: oh by the way if you're looking for decorations, there is one right across the street.

Jimin paid and left the old lady with a smile.

He bought 13 balloons, 2 dozens of pink roses, and 7 packs of pink and grey tassels

He bought 13 balloons, 2 dozens of pink roses, and 7 packs of pink and grey tassels. Also a pink card...

He went back to the hospital and asked permission if he was allowed to decorate Minha's room.

Good thing the doctors and the nurses were glad to help and we're kind to allow him.

While they were decorating, Jimin wrote a letter...

(A/n: BTW I did these so yeahhhhh ✌)

In his surprise, after writing the letter, the room looked pinky and beautiful. Just the way Minha would have decorated it.

latet on, Minha went inside her room, but she was still asleep. The doctors that brought her in, we're happy for them.

Jimin was so excited and felt good.

1. He decorated the room and made a letter
2. He knew Minha was in a better place and condition from now on.

Jimin waited for days until one day...

"Jimin? "

~•~•~•~•~
A/n

Ahhhiiieieeeeeeeee😊😊😂😂😂😂😂😂