VI. Youth pt. 6

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

I'll make things better for you. I promise..

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Jimin's POV:

It was the next day since that incident. I felt happy at the same time sorry.

Happy because Minha tried to fix my friendship with Jungkook and it made me feel someone so valuable to her.

But,

Sad because she was hurt for me.

I should make it up to her. She might be upset that Jungkook and I might not be friends anymore but I wouldn't care if my best friend is hurt for me.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

I went to a coffeeshop to buy her pasty and coffee just to make her smile a bit.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Standing in front of her door, I pressed the doorbell and waited.

Her mom opened it for me and she led me to her room.

She was still sleeping. I looked at her and her face is swollen. She might be crying all night long. I felt sorry for my best friend.

"Minha? " I spoke to her softly trying not to destroy her morning.

She stretched her arms and yawned.

"oh! Jimin! Don't look at me!! I'm ugly!! " she shouted.

I laughed at what she said but I didn't care how she looks. She's my best friend and I'll do anything for her smile.

"I don't care. Here I brought you breakfast. "

She smiled at me and started to eat.

"Jimin, I promise, I'll fix it. I'll try to fix your friendship with Jungkook."

She asked with food stuffed in her mouth.

I wonder why does she want to fix our friendship.

"Why do you want to fix our friendship well you're out of it?"

She looked ate me with blue face.

"it's because uh... "

"what?!? "

"he was my best friend in high school but I grew mad at him because he left me with a broken left arm when I fell of a cliff. "

Her tears fell down her cheeks.

I came near her and gave her a hug.

My shirt felt wet. Maybe, Jungkook is special to her life that even now, it still hurts her.

"my anger turned into tears then I hated him even though I tried not to. So I would rather see you happy than me. "

I went quiet. I broke the hug and gave her a happy look.

"hey, if he doesn't want to fix our friendship then so be it. "

"but I won't let anyone hurt my best friend! "

I again stayed silent. I stared into the shadow beside me.

*sigh* "Minha, it's not your problem, it's mine"

She looked at me with fire in her eyes "Hey! If it's your problem! It's also mine!"

She walked out of the room with fury.
I followed her in a hurry but I couldn't catch up.

Seeing her in the distance, she straight went up to Jungkook's house in pajamas.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Minha's POV:

I can't believe myself approaching Jungkook's house in fury.
Knocking at the door, well bashing the door and screaming his name. I didn't care even if it's early in the morning. It's for my best friend.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!! " jungkook yelled at me.

Went in and pushed him as I scream at him to fix his friendship with Jimin and stop bullying him.

"Please... Jungkook, you mean so much to him. He is hurt when you bully him in school, yet he doesn't fight back. Because you are still his best friend. Please Jungkook I beg you... "

He became soft...

A sweet smile crawled up his face...

And

Tears fell down his cheeks.

I held his hand, suddenly, Jimin walks in.

"MINHA!! WOULD YO- Jungkook what? Huh? Why are you crying? "

I saw Jungkook going up to Jimin. My heart beats fast in nervous because he might hurt him.

But...

"Jiminie, Mianhae... I'm sorry for being rude to you..."

"could we still be best friends like we do when we were young? "

I smiled at him and gave him a brotherly hug, missing my best friend because of small things we made bigger.

~Thank you Minha for making things better~

Author's note:

Thank you so much for reading!
Like, comment, and share
Have a nice day!