Surprise!!!

Jimin carried Minha to their bed. The kids were still running around even though it's midnight.

Since Minha is a tired mom, he took her role for the night.

"kids cmon. Go to bed"

Minmin: Appa I don't want to go to bed yet!

Ji Ah: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The twins were running around playing pillow fights. They got their dad's strength even just for their little bodies.

"ok let's make a deal, if you guys sleep, I'll take you both to the playground. "

The twins looked at each other and nodded their heads.

But not just yet. They had to make their room a disaster. Pillows were thrown here and there. The crib has fallen apart. Their blanket is not hanging on their curtains.

Suddenly, an Idea went into Jimin's mind.

He took the cribs and placed them standing. Pillows were on the floor in a cute arrangement and finally,  the blanket is hovering the place.

"there. A fort. Children go the freak in!!! "

The twins were running to the fort and lied down.

Minha woke up from all the noises and kissed Jimin.

"you're such a great father"

"let's sleep with these nuggets"

The couple went in and tickled their kids and later on dozed of to sleep.

The night was cold, yet it felt warm inside because it was their home.

All of a sudden, Ji Ah asked Jimin something. For a youngster like him, should he know?

Ji Ah: Appa Eomma, how did you guys meet each other.

Minha and Jimin looked at each other and laughed. Then Jimin told their love story all over again.

"don't forget to tell your kids about our legacy. "

"I love you Minha "

"I love you too Jimin "