XXIII. Almost is never enough

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Maybe we just weren't right.
But that's lie. That's a lie

-Nathan Sykes

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Two months have passed and Minha's legs were working fine. She can do all things normal human can.

Not very long, she helped out the luncheonette with Jimin sweetly cooking with her.

Customers were as always happy. But happier knowing that they are back at their job.

Jin decided to stay and cook with them.
Namjoon became their delivery guy.

Taehyung became a helping hand of Dr. Hoseok to get more patients.
Dr. Hoseok was still sweet and friend to people.

Those two months were as happy as ever!

Cutting it off with Jungkook.

Within those two months, he started to create a gang. A gang called "The Pernicous". These are the people that cause harm often in a way that noticeable won't notice them.

Jungkook as the head of the gang, head counted them daily. In a total of 26 people.

To threaten, to harm, to destroy, and to make Minha for himself are his goals.

He was sure of his plan. But he also knew Jimin has a lot of connections with the authorities. So he has to be careful.

~•~•~•~
Jungkook's POV

All I want was Minha. Everything I ever wanted was her to be mine. If only didn't leave her off of the cliff, she would be mine. I was so dumb.

But now I have a plan. Boys! Listen up!

(shows the map of the street)

Minha and Jimin, lives here. Their restau is here. Approximately, you'll get there in 25 minutes. But doing will only take 10.

Lately, Jimin walks there first followed by Minha.

So here's the plan. Do you guys see this dark street leading to the wall, you'll get her there. But we'll make her last. Capture 5 of her loved ones then I'll give you 1 million dollars in return. Deadline 4 weeks from now.

With her,  I'll handle It.

~•~•~

"Jimin? Babe are you done? "

"yes I am. What time is it? "

"7:13. We should get going now. It's dark outside"

"you go ahead. I'll catch up"

"oh um... No. I'll just uh wait here"

Dr. Hoseok: Hey Minha! How were your legs are they working fine? No pain no aches?

"oh nothing it's working just fine. Why did you stop by here? "

Dr. Hoseok: have you heard the news of a rapist escaped from jail? He said to be one of the hardest ones to catch. You should not go outside alone. Go with Jimin. Anyhoo, I'll get going. My wife's waiting inside the car.

"wait doc! Do you know who the criminal is? "

Dr. Hoseok: I'm sorry but I don't have

He left with a smile and met with his beautiful wife.

Minha was scared. She thought what if it was Jungkook. What if he tries to get her again and hurts Jimin.

It was really Jungkook who got out. They just didn't know.

~•~•~•~

They walked home. The cold breeze blew her hair while his hand was holding hers tightly.

They were yet terrified of that news. But they knew Jungkook won't get out. They were wrong.

A few moments later Minha asked

"How long have we been together?"

"since college? First year second year third year fourth year fifth year six year of dear we've been together for seven years"

"No wonder why you know me so well"

"pshhh C'mon let's go in its freezing. "

Day 1 stars tomorrow. First victim, Namjoon... Get your guns and suits ready.

~•~•~•~
A/n

Weeeeee wooooo weeeee woooooo

Hey peeps! Sorry for not posting but I did promise it would be soon so here it is. Today is soon from last time.

Thanks for beeing loyal! 🐝 ing

Hahaha byersss 👋