XLV: Just the two of us

~•~•~•~•~

Veni Vadi  Amavi

(I came, I saw, I loved)

~•~•~•~•~

Two weeks passed since their wedding day.  The newly wedded couple decided to travel for a while before their special night😏.

A trip to Maldives.

Before leaving, they told Jin to take in charge of their business with Ayeon.

Also, they would never forget about Juno. In which they brought to Yoongi to take look after awhile they where gone.

They booked a week worth vacation in Maldives.

As soon as they arrived there. They were in awe. A jaw dropping view was seen and yet to be discovered.

Minha on the other hand can't stop herself from pulling Jimin here and there with the luggage.

"Babe we should go drop our luggage in our resort. "

The resort they'll be staying at is a high class one.

With a pool, (even though the see was all to themselves), a spa, private dining area, beautiful view, huge bedroom, and a front deck.

"where shall we go first? "

They strolled off the area and followed their tour guide.

They went scuba diving, yacht riding, snitching and more.

"look!!"

Jimin pointed at a huge spotted whale shark in the distance.

Tour guide: don't be afraid ma'am it's harmless.

Minha swam to it leaving Jimin behind.

While she was swimming with the spotted whale shark,

"Excuse me sir tour guide, would mind helping me out later. I would like to have a special dinner food for us later around 7:00"

Tour guide: No problem sir. Oh, what food souls you like to have later?

"1 lobster please and scallops. Oh also add crab and corn soup with garlic bread"

They stopped talking right away when they noticed Minha approaching them.

"I named the shark Lae"

Jimin pinched her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Finally,  they swam back to their resorts and changed for the next trip.

Afternoon came and they were on a trio to count how many islands does Maldives have.

Using the yacht trip, Minha was holding onto Jimin's arm tightly.

"you scared? "

"kinda"

"it's weird that you're fucking scared riding a boat but not a swinging ferry swill. "

Minha chuckled softly and continued counting.

" 27, 28, 29, 30! Am I near the number of islands"

Jimin looked at the facts table and uttered.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE CORRECT! "

He said sarcastically, making Minha think she was right. She hugged him and kissed him all over his face.

"you're not lying. Aren't you? "

Jimin laughed loudly.

"I lied. There are 1999 islands today. One sank. "

"oh... "

Jimin can't stop laughing from Minha's silliness.

~•~•~
The dawn turned to sunset.

Jimin and Minha were wearing elegant yet fresh clothing.

Minha was wearing a very low neck, short,  pink dress and white flats. As for Jimin, he wore a blue suit, white polo, black pants,  brown shoes and blue tie.

"I have something special for you"

He pulled out a handkerchief and wrapped it around her eyes.

"don't push in to the water okay"

"I won't do that babe. Trust me. "

He grabbed her hand and pulled her with him. He pulled a chair and placed Minha.

Jimin took the handkerchief and Minha's eyes were glistening.

"foooooooood!! "

She yelled making Jimin laugh at her cute reaction.

They munched the food like they didn't eat for the whole day.

"I'm stuffed. How abou—"

Minha's head rested on the back portion of the chair. She fell asleep.

"I can't imagine this. You just freaking ate and chose to sleep"

Though Minha was sleeping, Jimin continued rambling at her.

He carried her bridal style and placed her to their king sized bed.

~•~•~•~

Jimin was taking of his shirt. He notices what Minha's wearing is just so tempting.

Her features were shown perfectly. Her breasts were almost shown and her dress were too short, once she bends down, you can barely see her butt cheeks.

But the case was, she was sleeping. And Jimin wants to have this time, the fun time.

He took of his top and crawled over to Minha, hovering her. He whispered,

"Give me a shot~~"

~•~•~

A/n

Yes babyyyyy!!!! Come downnnnnnnn

Next chapter smut ahead. I'll be using DaisyDollDaze (Author-nim) techniques. 😏😏😏

She's the best!! Go read her books!!!!

Hurry!!