XL. About that

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Lying may seem bad, but if you had to keep someone safe, you have to lie

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jimin's POV:

We went home from that long grocery shopping. I wonder why she took so long. Before walking back home, the line wasn't that long as I look back.

I noticed she's hiding something from me. I don't want to barge into what happened. I might seem an over protective boyfriend. But because I'm curious I need to ask her.

"are you sure the line was that long? "

We stopped for a moment and I looked at her. She seemed so fine and chilled as if she's not lying.

"it was a while ago"

She started stuttering. That was then I was sure she was lying to me.

"C'mon babe, don't lie to me. What took you so long? "

"I... Uh.. Saw Vanessa. She told me everything about your past."

" she said that all of a sudden?!"

I shouted at her. She looked into my eyes terrified and put her hand down.

She shook 'no'

I couldn't stop myself from shouting because of anger.

"THEN HOW?! TELL ME! "

"I-I uhh, she said sorry for pushing me w-when I w-was on the wheel chair. She was happy that I had you... "

"WHY DID SHE TELL THAT!?! "

"It wasn't her intention babe... She—"

"EVEN THOUGH!  IT'S MY LIFE! MY PAST! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS! "

"there's nothing to be ashamed of. I also have a broken family. Plus Vanessa said sorry for pushing me off the wheelchair. I was the one who asked her why you got mad that quick. "

"she shouldn't have told you! "

~•~•~•~
The Jimin yelled at Minha. Without him noticing, she started crying. All she could do was to out her head down and understand that Jimin really got hurt.

Few hours later, they weren't talking to each other.

Minha tried to go to him and give him a hug but every time she grabs his hand, he shakes her hand off. It offended her so much.

"Babe, what's wrong with you? Should you just forget the past? "

Jimin looked at her and grabbed her wrist. His eyes weren't sweet as usual. It wasn't even seductive everytime they were both alone. It was with furry.

His grip on her hand was tight that it made her want to burst into tears in front of him. She shakes her hand off of his grip but it doesn't work at all

"Jimin it hurts. This isn't you! "

J

imin's focus was in anger.

Suddenly,

Jungkook: Jimin hyung?

He saw what Jimin is doing to Minha. He ran to him and pushed him.

Jungkook: hyung, what's happening?

"THIS ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS ASS HOLE! GET BEFORE I SET THIS PLACE ON FIRE! "

Jimin grabbed the lighter and a piece of paper. Both Jungkook and Minha were scared. They couldn't do anything right now.

All of a sudden, Jimin changed. Just because of Vanessa telling Minha his past.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU TWO WANT!?!"

"Babe calm yourself down. We could talk about this. Don't turn that lighter on"

Jungkook: Hyung please. Minha already got hurt because of you!

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! "

With those words that came from his mouth. Minha stepped forward and slapped him.

It was for the good anyways. He finally woke his senses up.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?! THIS ISN'T YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?! LOOK AT ME! JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR TERRIBLE OAST DOESN'T MEAN I WOULDN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!"

Jimin dropped the lighter and felt terrible. He didn't mean to get mad to Minha nor Jungkook.

Jungkook: hyung C'mon. I'll leave you two for now.

As Jungkook left, Jimin hugged Minha so tight. Finally, he was back to normal.

"it's okay babe. I know you're hurt as much as I am"

Jimin burst into tears. He covered his face on the nook of her neck.

Minha tip-toed to give Jimin extra height and so that his back won't ache from bending down.

Minha broke the hug and kissed his forehead. Jimin smiled and kissed her on her lips.

He smiled in between the kiss and so did she.