XXI: Little by Little

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We grow fearless by walking into our fears
-Robin Sharma

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Jimin:left Minha: Right)
I'll be having a new format in their conversation only 😊

Minha's POV:

The day of my appointment came. I'm excited but I'm also afraid. Afraid of not succeeding. Afraid that I'll be weak.

I sat patiently for Dr. Hoseok to arrive. Jimin was holding my hand tight as if he's the one getting to the appointment.

Keep in mind that I'm still scared. But I guess I have to do it. Not only for me but especially for Jimin.

We saw Dr. Hoseok rushing to his office after glancing at us. Luckily we were the first patients.

"Ms. Kim? "  The secretary called out my name.

"Oh my God Jimin!  I'm Nervous! "

"Don't be babe. I'll be there for you okay? "

"Do you think I'll walk again?"

"*sigh* C'mon let's just get in okay?"

We went in and I saw a huge grin on Dr. Hoseok face.

For a few minutes, we talked about medication stuff and how I've been doing.

Dr. Hoseok: Ah Jimin, Minha will be practicing her walk for a week or two. She'll be here daily.

My eyes popped open. So does Jimin's.

We both got excited. Knowing that it'll only take weeks to get me walking again.

Later that afternoon

Author's POV:

Jimin and Minha went home right away after the appointment.

Walking home, Jimin thought of buying food from the grocery store for a while. Minha insisted to wait outside just to take a huge sigh of relief.

A pretty, yet evil looking attitude walked near Minha.

??: are you the guard here? Pfftt!! What a useless human being you are!

What seems to be your problem miss? H
Having a hard day and you decided to pour it on the person you don't know?

??: Well, you see lame girl, I hate people who thinks they're pretty

Fuck the What!!! I didn't even say anything. I guess even a pretty girl like you gets insecure.

The evil lady pushed Minha off of her wheelchair. Minha cried in pain while she laughed. She even stepped on her foot and she enters.

Minha tried to sit up straight and stand up but she can't.

Finally Jimin went out and helped her up.

"what happened?? Who did this to you?! " Jimin uttered while screaming the heck out of his lungs.

An evil pretty lady pour out her anger on me because she thought that I was proud of my face...

C'mon let's just go and get some rest.

Later that night

"hello? Is this Jimin's number? "

"yes it is. May I know who's calling? "

"oh,  this is Dr. Hoseok. May I speak with Minha"

"hello? This is Minha speaking"

"dear, are you ready for tomorrow? "

The call ended and it brought them excitement knowing that the treatment and exercises will start tomorrow.

This is the best news I've ever gotten!!!

(knocking)

I'll go get it. Jimin said while heading through the door.

Taehyung: oh hey Jiminie. I was just wondering if you would allow me to take care of Minha while she's on her treatment.

Jimin: oh... You're back! How did you know about this?

Taehyung: Jin Hyung told me. So do you agree with me? Don't worry I'll take good care of her for you.

Jimin: Uhh actually, I want to do it myself. It might bother your work on your business.

Taehyung: oh no it won't it's an offer

That would be lovely! At least Jimin could go and watch the luncheonette.

Taehyung: I told you!  Don't worry, I won't do anything to her.

Jimin: Ok I agree. But make sure she's safe for the whole day tomorrow

It's a good thing Taehyung is a good friend to Jimin. But Jungkook... How is he doing?

I'll get you for this Jimin I'll get you!

Author's note:

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you so many choices for staying loyal to me this year!! You are all blessings to me!

And thank you so much for reading! 

I'm sorry if this is a boring part but it will help you understand the next chapter.

I love you all!!!!!!