XV. Trauma

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

I told you I'll protect you. I love you lover, treat you like a best friend...

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

WARNING!!!

This chapter contains uncensored topics and scenes.
If don't to
Like to read such stuff, then leave immediately.
If you do read Smuts, please read with caution.

On a again this is not to destroy or ruin the image of the member. It is only a fanfic.

Author's POV:

Little did he know it may be the last time she's gonna see Minha.

Someone calling appeared on Jimin's phone📱

Unknown: I have her

Jimin: What?! Who are you?!

Unknown: why should I tell? I've got her. If you won't give her to me, you'll see her body exhausted in bed.

Jimin: WHO ARE YOU I DON'T TRUST YOU! FUCK OFF!

Unknown: ah you don't here, listen.

Jimin!! Help me! Please!! Help me! *someone covers her mouth*

Jimin: WHERE IS SHE!!!

Unknown: she's in danger. But you won't know where she is. Put her in bed!!

*a creeping bed sound created because they threw Minha on it. *

Jimin: PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!

Unknown: Good boy. She's in a bedroom. Someone will drag you to here.

End call

Jimin's eyes were teary. Thinking that he wasn't able to protect Minha. He rushed to Minha's house expecting someone to bring him there.

They did came.

~~•~~

Pulling the bag out of Jimin's head, Minha started screaming his name out. His eyes popped out of its socket when he noticed, Jungkook got her.

He was tied on a chair trying to get himself but he couldn't. He was crying.

Minha was tied up to the corners of the bed. Crying trying to get herself out of the situation. Her mouth was tied with a fabric. Her hands were getting purple. Scars was seen all over her legs.

"it's nice to see two love birds here"

An evil grin crawled up his face.

"how can you do this! You are our best friend! "

"WHAT?! FOR ALL THESE YEARS, YOU GUYS REALKY BELIEVED THAT! YOU WERE BOTH GULLIBLE ENOUGH THAT EVEN I CAN FOOL YOU TWO AROUND! "