XXIV: Victims

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You won't exist without a family

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Namjoon

First victim

Jin

Second victim

Dr. Hoseok

Third victim

Taehyung

Fourth victim

Cook

Fifth Victim

What if we give boss a bonus. Her mom as the sixth victim.

The Pernicious gang planned ahead to get that 1 million dollar.

~•~•~•~

Week 1:

Along the streets going to MinJi's Luncheonette, Namjoon walked with his empty delivery bag. Though it was bright and sunny, the dark alley caught his eye. 10 guys were smoking and looked at him in unison.

He didn't mind them at all. Instead, he continued walking.

Out of a sudden 1 guy threw a knife at his foot. He groaned in pain. But was immediately silenced when they covered his mouth with a sleeping fragrance.

Minha was so unstable. She became worried for Namjoon.

"where is he Jimin? It's been three full hours? "

"I can't seem to contact him. Maybe I should go and try delivery these while you cook okay? "

They were anxious enough to even work. To even smile. The customers that asked for food delivery are getting mad and impatient.

~•~•~•~

Jungkook: you have him?

Man1: we do boss.

Jungkook: good job. Place him on that chair. Tie him tightly that he won't be able to escape. Here use this thick metal chain.

Man2: yes boss

He was still fast a sleep.

As soon as he woke up. He started to panic. Not knowing what to do or where he is.

Jungkook: shut up or I'll cut your throat!

They placed a towel over his mouth to lessen the noise he's making.