XXXI: Choose

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A Person who truly loves you will never you go, no matter how hard the situation is.

-curiano. Com

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

She touched her lips and she had to admit.
He was a good kisser.

She wanted more. More from Jungkook because she is longing for Jimin. She wants Jungkook so that he could satisfy her physical needs. And one of those is a kiss from Jimin.

She smiled and thought of taking advantage of Jungkook while she isn't saved yet, but she also thought she might break Jimin's heart.

She looked down at her hands and placed her head on them.

While she was thinking, Jungkook was too.

Jungkook: If I make her suffer, then I might get her. If I satisfy her, I won't get her.

Man2: boss, what do you mean?

Jungkook: *sigh* your brain is certainly at the bottom of your feet. It's too low to reach my standards. Anyways. If I make her suffer and Jimin waved her I would make him choose. But if I satisfy her, she would thank me and accept me as a friend only. I don't want that.

Man3: sir, it's 1:00 am already, you should go to your room.

Jungkook: NO ONE COMMANDS ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Man3: sorry boss.

But Jungkook went in to take a sleep.

Minha, was still awake. Nothing but thought of Jimin. She has to escape. This time she made sure she won't get caught.

It's 54 minutes past 1. She knew they were a heavy sleeper. So this is the time she thought to make a grand escape.

She took a hair pin from her pants and unlocked herself from the dark room and the chains on her feet.

Finally,  she unlocked herself. She walked thoroughly and quietly. She is almost on the front door.

But she noticed, there really is no escape. Her pin won't get through pass code locks.

Her eyes widen in the dark and tried to guess.

Lucky she unlocked 5 of them and the last one is a ordinary lock.

By the time she unlocked them, the door creaked loudly.

She stopped for a moment and head out.

She looked up and felt like it was almost daylight.

One guy woke up.

He scratched his eyes and noticed the opened door. He ran to the dark room and saw Minha wasn't there anymore.