XLII. He loves me too

~•~•~•~•~•~

When you saw me, you turn away your head

~•~•~•~•~•~

Minha's POV:

They went home ahead of me. Leaving me in this situation.

What should I do? I should tell this to Jimin immediately.

I looked for a bench and sat down with Juno. The dog looked at me with sad eyes.

"C'mon Juno let's go"

I stood up and went home.

The lights were on, but I left off. Anxiousness came to me. I held my keys and tried to unlock the door. It was open.

At first, I hesitated before open it myself. But then, it opened. I covered my head with my hands. I peeked through a bit and it was Jimin. He's home.

"are you okay? "

"I thought you were staying the night with your mom"

"I thought of you though. I don't want to leave you. You don't know if something will happen"

My cheeks flushed red and my heart raced.

I hugged him so tight he complained it was so tight.

We chuckled until,

"Jin Oppa and Ayeon Unnie told me something about Joonie"

"What about him? "

I told him everything. There he was yet again. With fury in his eyes. I held his hand trying to keep him calm. Good thing he did.

"Don't worry. I won't let him get you. You're mine."

"I hope he doesn't get to me"

"I won't let that happen babe"

~•~•~•~

A month later

I felt like everything was normal. Jimin and I are managing the successful business.

Afternoon came and it was my turn to take a break and so does Namjoon.

He saw me eating bread outside the luncheonette.

Namjoon: hey! You saw me but, you turned away your head. Is there something wrong?

I tried to avoid talking to him. I walked further, but instead of him stopping g he followed me and pulled my wrist.

Namjoon: is there something wrong?

"I-I uhh... Nothing. "

Namjoon: then why do you seem to avoid me?

"Nothing. I just want to be alone. So would you let me be?"

Namjoon: I think you need company while Jimin's not around.

He pulled me close to him. I tried to push him away but he was to strong. I closed my eyes as I push him.

He tried to pull a kiss but I resisted. I moved my head left to right. His grip on me was so strong. But I vowed not to give in.

We were outside and people could see us. Could see me trying to shove him away.

One customer saw me. She stood up and called Jimin-I hope.

Finally my eyes were in delight when I saw Jimin rushing towards us. He pushed Namjoon away and placed me behind him.

He held my hand tightly.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HYUNG?!!! "

Namjoon: Shit... I'm so sorry Jimin.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!! "

"Babe calm down. "

"HYUNG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOVE HER TOO!! "

Namjoon: Chim Chim I'm sorry

"GET AWAY FROM MY SIGHT!"

Namjoon followed the young's order.

Jimin looked at me worryingly. He hugged me and caressed my head.

"It's okay. I'm here. I won't let that happen again. "

"you should say sorry to Namjoon Oppa"

"Hyung doesn't deserve forgiveness babe. What he did to you isn't right. "

"if you've done that to Jungkook then you could do that to Joonie Oppa too"

He didn't speak. Instead, he cupped my face and kissed me.

It made me feel secure and comforted.

"Sorry babe"

I hugged him and told him to go inside.
~•~•~•~

Namjoon's POV:

I shouldn't have done that in the first place. Now the known rumor is the actual truth. Jimin is mad at me but I hope Minha isn't.

I just can't stop myself. But it looks like I have to now.

I just wish someone could come to my life. The perfect girl.

~•~•~•~•~

A/n:

Since we lost internet connection for the past few days, this is a second update.

Sorry guyssss.