XIX. Stare

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

I did this because I love you. I have to

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Minha's POV:

I can't believe Jimin! Just because I-I stare into nothingness...

Maybe he's right. I think I have to go check for the better. I don't want to know the results though.

Author's POV:

Minha was holding on to the wheel not allowing Jimin to push her forward. But Jimin was stronger than her.

Not very long, they reached the doctor's office as it was their turn.

It took them for about an hour. Hearing that Minha does have Anxiety. To be specific, anxiety gaze. Gazing off to nothing because of a bad past or stress.

" It takes months, years or even a life to battle with this if you are in deep thought but you will recover for sure with the right health management for the brain. " the sweet sounding doctors said.

After hearing this, Jimin decided to allow the doctors do a mental treatment on Minha. She did agree with sadness written all over her face.

Her expression was painful to see for Jimin, but it is the only way she can recover from her trauma a week ago.

~•~✔ week 1

The first week was still a struggle for Minha because she was always left in a closed white room with terrifying doctors.

She was intimidated with their appearance but they were so kind, that she didn't hesitate to tell them everything that happened to her.

~•~✔Week 2

It was around midnight when the doctors entered her room. She was staring at the ceiling with tears falling of the side of her cheeks.

A doctor rushed to her and waked her up from her trauma.

"Minha, wake up! It's the doctor. Don't worry you're safe here"

That said, she was able to break Minha's anxiety gaze and made her smile.

The nurses entered and handed over her food.

Laughter filled the place thanks to the hard working,  sweet doctor.

~•~✔Week 3

Minha was out of her room sitting on a wheel chair as usual. The nurse told her that they have a surprise for her.

A familiar silhouette caught Minha's attention and so did Jimin

Rushing towards her and gave her a hug. She did groaned in pain but held it in since it was three weeks of not seeing each other.

The nurse left them to give them a time to chat.

"Oh gosh babe, how were you?"